🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Montana House Seat...The Right just keeps on winning

Odd that you are celebrating a douchebag like GG to represent your party. I'd want that dude kicked to the curb stat

But yet you wanted the Hildebeast elected after they had Set Rich murdered for showing how the DNC colluded along with the press to make sure Hildbeast got the DNC nod??????? TOOOO fucking funny......
I didn't vote for Hillary. And why are you even talking about her and conspiracy theories? neither have anything to do with this.

Last edited:
Democrats couldn't win an election against a guy making news for assaulting the media? Not a good sign for 2018

MONTANA: EVEN WITH THE GAME RIGGED, THE LEFT CAN'T WIN
May 26, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
bernie_sanders_sleeps.jpg

And then Montana turned wide open. After a Guardian activist began harassing the now Congressman Gianforte a scuffle ensued. Jacobs, the activist for the left-wing paper, claimed Gianforte had assaulted him. His story was backed up by FOX's Alicia Acuna. Though she has now begun walking it back. Montana newspapers pulled their endorsements of Gianforte.

It seemed like the Dems really couldn't lose this one. Bernie's candidate would win in Montana. The DNC would prove it could run leftists and win in red states.

But no cigar. Despite rigging the election, the left still lost. All that money. All those efforts. All that hate. For nothing.

If Dems can't win a rigged election, what can they win?

Montana: Even With the Game Rigged, the Left Can't Win

Odd that you are celebrating a douchebag like GG to represent your party. I'd want that dude kicked to the curb stat

But yet you wanted the Hildebeast elected after they had Set Rich murdered for showing how the DNC colluded along with the press to make sure Hildbeast got the DNC nod??????? TOOOO fucking funny......
I didn't vote for Hillary. And why are you even talking about her and conspiracy theories? neither have anything to do with this.

No conspiracy theory...Seth Rich was the leaker to Wikileaks.

Greg Gianforte bitch-slaps a retarded Liberal journalist and still wins the special election.
Clearly legitimate REAL American's are still motivated and poised to take their country back.
Election Results: Gianforte Wins U.S. House Seat in Montana

Well, a Republican could win an election there if they were a monkey.

True...DAMN those states that are still full of legitimate REAL American's!

Montana's governor is a Democrat. One of Montana's Senators is a Democrat.
Montana does have a lot of fucked up tree huggers there…

He won because 70% of the vote had already been cast before he went nuts and beat up the reporter.

He won because 70% of the vote had already been cast before he went nuts and beat up the reporter.

Which is why they were expecting a close election last night...

Maybe now you understand the stupidity of early voting

Greg Gianforte bitch-slaps a retarded Liberal journalist and still wins the special election.
Clearly legitimate REAL American's are still motivated and poised to take their country back.

Well, a Republican could win an election there if they were a monkey.

True...DAMN those states that are still full of legitimate REAL American's!

So, Montana doesn't have illegal immigrants? Anyway, illegals can't vote, so... what's your point?

They have no point. You should know that by now. The guy underperforms Trump in Montana by 13 points and they think that's good news.

That doesn't really mean anything. Special elections are generally much closer than normal ones

Let's see...Trump won the state by 20 points, the last Republican to win in this district did so by 16 points.

BodySlam won by 7. Yeah, I can see how you'd see that as "winning, duh" [emoji849]

More Republicans need to shove obnoxious reporters.

Yeah, I mean fuck the whole First Amendment. Who needs freedom of the press?
We don't have a press. We have propaganda machines.

yeah they just keep on winning ... and not doing a damn thing after they win but brag about winning.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Liberals will try and explain why their loss spells GOP doom in 2018!
Actually they started that yesterday even before the polls opened in Montana. Reminded me of the lefty media lunatics on the morning of the November election, chortling about the Hildebeast's landslide victory they'd be talking about the next day. I still occasionally watch my DVRs of Morning Joke from both days. They're priceless and I'll never delete them.

Forum List

Back