Monterey shooter used a 9mm pistol

From TTAG:

"Spoiler alert, this isn’t a good gun. It’s not a useful gun. Hell, it’s not even really that historic. The Cobray M11/9 could best be described as one of the most useless handguns in existence.

So how could it be considered an object of desire? Because despite its general uselessness, guns like it and the TEC/DC 9 series of handguns irritate the hell out of anti-gunners. They hate them because they’re ugly and scary looking which, to be honest, is the basis for most of their gun hate anyway."

From TTAG:

"Spoiler alert, this isn’t a good gun. It’s not a useful gun. Hell, it’s not even really that historic. The Cobray M11/9 could best be described as one of the most useless handguns in existence.

So how could it be considered an object of desire? Because despite its general uselessness, guns like it and the TEC/DC 9 series of handguns irritate the hell out of anti-gunners. They hate them because they’re ugly and scary looking which, to be honest, is the basis for most of their gun hate anyway."

So it's a cheesy MAC 10.

From TTAG:

I own a S&W model 66(stainless steel) with a 2-1/2 tube, & the rounds I use in it are factory .38 specials. It has the combat trigger & standard hammer. For target shooting I used 148 gr. hollow base wadcutters with a light load of RedDot powder with standard primer. People now a days think it's an old wild west six shooter which they are partially correct. I am most likely the last of the last to carry a wheel gun for personal defense. The nice part regarding a wheel gun is they NEVER JAMB!

I own a S&W model 66(stainless steel) with a 2-1/2 tube, & the rounds I use in it are factory .38 specials. It has the combat trigger & standard hammer. For target shooting I used 148 gr. hollow base wadcutters with a light load of RedDot powder with standard primer. People now a days think it's an old wild west six shooter which they are partially correct. I am most likely the last of the last to carry a wheel gun for personal defense. The nice part regarding a wheel gun is they NEVER JAMB!
As long as you carry it you're actually doing your part to stop mass shooters.

Not sitting around in your underwear in your mothers basement bitching about stupid shit like banning guns.

This fella legally owned the firearm in California. So it couldn't have been one of those scarry black "assault weapons"...because California banned those.

Not sitting around in your underwear in your mothers basement bitching about stupid shit like banning guns.

This fella legally owned the firearm in California. So it couldn't have been one of those scarry black "assault weapons"...because California banned those.
The statist left will try to frame a defensive shooter every time while trying to protect the aggressive shooter assailant. The rank & file statist lefties have ben well briefed by their community organizers on how & what to react to. Reactive marxism always ends up in mayhem with bodies laying in the streets & blood flowing down the sewer grates.

The statist left will try to frame a defensive shooter every time while trying to protect the aggressive shooter assailant. The rank & file statist lefties have ben well briefed by their community organizers on how & what to react to. Reactive marxism always ends up in mayhem with bodies laying in the streets & blood flowing down the sewer grates.
When a CCW holder takes down a mass shooter the media makes sure the story vanishes faster than toupee in a tornado.

But they're out there ... Even though they put Hero in quotations...

Armed female bystander kills man firing at party in West Virginia

Oh, it could have been, but it wasn't.

I guarantee there's full-auto illegal Chinese weapons in containers in San Francisco's dock yard right now.
Maybe full auto Fabrique National, too. Although that's less likely.

They wanted to go for the ARs for this..
Yep...even though the Cobray M11/9 9mm pistol operates no differently than many typical 9mm pistols.

But you know the leftist...a 9mm can explode a torso and blast the lungs clean out of the body.

Oh, it could have been, but it wasn't.

I guarantee there's full-auto illegal Chinese weapons in containers in San Francisco's dock yard right now.
Maybe full auto Fabrique National, too. Although that's less likely.
Could be. But this one was 100% compliant with all California law and duly registered with the state.

Yep...even though the Cobray M11/9 9mm pistol operates no differently than many typical 9mm pistols.

But you know the leftist...a 9mm can explode a torso and blast the lungs clean out if the body.
lung blower.jpg

Forum List

Back