Monterey shooter used a 9mm pistol

The dance hall shooting showed it took a good man without a gun to stop a bad man with a gun.
A brave man.

If you're close enough it can be done, obviously. And understanding how a firearm works allows for using a firearms vulnerabilities and weaknesses to your advantage..like depressing the mag release or forcing the weapon out of battery.

If you're close enough it can be done, obviously. And understanding how a firearm works allows for using a firearms vulnerabilities and weaknesses to your advantage
Yeah? You reckon a coding dance hall attendant is a 2A nutter?

You guys have no shame whatsoever, do you?

Yeah? You reckon a coding dance hall attendant is a 2A nutter?

You guys have no shame whatsoever, do you?
Did you recently suffer a stroke?

Read what I wrote word for word or have someone cogent read it to you, then explain your comment to the best of your ability.

Just to get you started, I read that the man who disarmed the shooter had never seen a gun in person before the event in question.

Now you show me where I said he did.

I swear...hoplophobia causes brain damage.

Last edited:
If you look at Pic of Half Moon Bay 67 Year old Ornamental ( Asian) Shooter He looks like the younger brother of the 72 year old Monterey Park Shooter , something is going on here ?

Yep...a 9mm Cobray M11.

Of course the media who knows nothing about guns is identifying it as an "assault pistol"...but it is nothing but a blowback 9mm built into a "scarry" rectangle., That is very reassuring to his victims, I bet. Being killed by a pistol is probably much better than being killed by an AR-15.

:doubt:

That is very reassuring to his victims, I bet. Being killed by a pistol is probably much better than being killed by an AR-15.:doubt:

If it was an AR-15 you'd be telling us we need to ban them...

...but not 9mm pistols.

Weird, right?

Why not?

Must be some difference...

Back when the beltway shooters were taking out people around DC, and the media reporting they were probably white men doing it, they also reported they were using a .223 caliber rifle. The lying bitch Katie Couric then put this image up on the TV showing all the masses just how HUGE the .223 round was!

katie couric beltway shooter bitch.jpg

Here is a chart showing it accurately.

ammo size.jpg

Back when the beltway shooters were taking out people around DC, and the media reporting they were probably white men doing it, they also reported they were using a .223 caliber rifle. The lying bitch Katie Couric then put this image up on the TV showing all the masses just how HUGE the .223 round was!

View attachment 750767

Here is a chart showing it accurately.

View attachment 750771
No 40 S&W or 357 SIG

Yep...even though the Cobray M11/9 9mm pistol operates no differently than many typical 9mm pistols.

But you know the leftist...a 9mm can explode a torso and blast the lungs clean out of the body.
LoL! My first handgun was a .45 ACP Bersa compact. A coworker of mine with a liberal thread in him said, "Awww, what do you need something THAT powerful forrrr??"

Clueless...
😂
CLUELESS...that with modern ammo a 45 is only slightly deadlier than a 9mm, and in general handguns really aren't even that deadly. More people survive being shot by handguns than die from them.

CLUELESS. 😏

Last edited:
We do need to ban AR15s.
Why AR15s and not 9mm pistols?

Do you think these mass shooters are going to say "oh well...can't get an AR15...guess I'll just forget about shooting people..." :eusa_whistle:

The guy in Buffalo killed 10 with an AR15...this guy killed 11 with a 9mm.

And it is MUCH more difficult to conceal an AR15.

So make that argument to me...and "they told me I was supposed to say this" isn't an argument.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back