Monterey shooter used a 9mm pistol

Why AR15s and not 9mm pistols?

Do you think these mass shooters are going to say "oh well...can't get an AR15...guess I'll just forget about shooting people..." :eusa_whistle:

The guy in Buffalo killed 10 with an AR15...this guy killed 11 with a 9mm.

And it is MUCH more difficult to conceal an AR15.

So make that argument to me...and "they told me I was supposed to say this" isn't an argument.
Why AR15s? Because we have to START somewhere. And AR15s are a good place to start.

A brave man.

If you're close enough it can be done, obviously. And understanding how a firearm works allows for using a firearms vulnerabilities and weaknesses to your advantage..like depressing the mag release or forcing the weapon out of battery.
Leftist: they got batteries?

My opinion matters just as much as yours. :)
Difference is, -I'm- stating facts.
Because they are NOT NEEDED for civilian use.
^^^
Opinion
The constitution protects "all bearable arms"
^^^
Fact, rendering your opinion irrelevant
Their only purpose is to kill large numbers of people in a short amount of time.
^^^^
Opinion
20,000,000 AR15s were used tio kill 54 people in 2022.
^^^
Fact, which disproves your opinion

Why AR15s? Because we have to START somewhere. And AR15s are a good place to start.
*sigh* So you don't have a reason. Disappointing.

But thank you for clarifying that this is just the beginning...which is what I have always contented. Better to thwart you here than to allow progression to phase two.

1: In 2022, the 20,000,000 AR15s in the US wre used to killed 54 people - so, no, we don't.
2: The US Constitution protects "all bearable arms" - so, no, you can't

Where dis you get that brekdown....i look for that but I can only find the fbi stat and that is only for all rifle types.....

Thanks

Forum List

Back