Monterey shooter used a 9mm pistol

*sigh* So you don't have a reason. Disappointing.

But thank you for clarifying that this is just the beginning...which is what I have always contented. Better to thwart you here than to allow progression to phase two.
You won't be be able to thwart the progression of gun control anymore than you can thwart the sun rising tomorrow morning. It's going to happen.

The dance hall shooting showed it took a good man without a gun to stop a bad man with a gun.

Yes, that happens occasionally. Very occasionally. But the odds are much more in your favor if you have a gun too.

Unlike you clods, I pay attention to the odds. That's why I don't play slot machines, unlike you.

I'm sorry you don't like the fact you don't know what you're talking about, but there's nothing I can do about it.
The fact you don't like it, I mean -- your ignorance, I can fix.
"The truth has no defense against a fool determined to believe a lie". ----Mark Twain.
Can people who believe lies be called ignorant? :eusa_think:

Oh far more sweetheart. You are one of the more ignorant posters on here.
Since you have Malcolm X on your signature line, I'll share a quote from him. He used to say, "A man who stands for nothing, will fall for anything". I am a great admirer of Malcolm X.

And its willful - she has no interest in anything that invalidates her chosen position.
Hers is an obstinate and unreasonable attachment.

Well of course not. Most are simply drones, doing what their masters have programmed them to do, and others are just fascist assholes who want power over everyone, and they can't vave that power so long as we are armed.

Since you have Malcolm X on your signature line, I'll share a quote from him. He used to say, "A man who stands for nothing, will fall for anything". I am a great admirer of Malcolm X.

Your actions prove otherwise. Malcolm X was never going to support efforts to disarm the PEOPLE. His people had been the recipients of government abuse for far too long.

LOL! I am one of the more intelligent posters here, my friend. I met a guy the other day who thought "Hispanic" was a race. :auiqs.jpg:

Provably untrue, and intellectually dishonest to boot.

Forum List

Back