Mooch plus her daughters and mother head to China for another vacation

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
The first cow should be thrown in prison for her brazen stealing from the taxpayers.

Spring Break: Mrs. Obama Visiting China With Daughters and Mother | CNS News

March 3, 2014 - 11:05 AM

WASHINGTON (AP) — Michelle Obama plans a weeklong solo visit to China this month that includes meetings with China's first lady and high school and university students.

In China, she will be accompanied by daughters, Malia and Sasha, and her mother, Marian Robinson, who lives at the White House. President Barack Obama will not be on the trip. He departs the U.S. later that week for stops in Europe and Saudi Arabia.

Mrs. Obama is encouraging students across the U.S. to follow her trip on social media and the White House website, where she will post a daily travel blog.

Last edited:
The first cow should be thrown in prison for her brazen stealing from the taxpayers.

WASHINGTON (AP) — Michelle Obama plans a weeklong solo visit to China this month that includes meetings with China's first lady and high school and university students.

In China, she will be accompanied by daughters, Malia and Sasha, and her mother, Marian Robinson, who lives at the White House. President Barack Obama will not be on the trip. He departs the U.S. later that week for stops in Europe and Saudi Arabia.

Mrs. Obama is encouraging students across the U.S. to follow her trip on social media and the White House website, where she will post a daily travel blog.

Say what you want about President Obama (I've made it clear that I'm not a fan of his), however this OP just comes off as completely tasteless and rude. Let's try focusing on the big issues instead of basing your existence solely on starting trouble and dividing the country.

Try raising the bar for once..

Last edited:

Say what you want about President Obama (I've made it clear that I'm not a fan of his), however this OP just comes off as completely tasteless and rude to me. Let's try focusing on the big issues instead of basing your existence solely on starting trouble and dividing the country.

Shootspeeders is a scholar and a plebeian!!! How could you speak to him like that???

I was just reading another article on this...get this bowing down to a communist country from CNS news

SNIP:

WASHINGTON (AP) — Michelle Obama plans a weeklong solo visit to China this month that includes meetings with China's first lady and high school and university students. It will be her first visit to the

Asian economic powerhouse. -

See more at: Spring Break: Mrs. Obama Visiting China With Daughters and Mother | CNS News

Last edited:
Say what you want about President Obama (I've made it clear that I'm not a fan of his), however this OP just comes off as completely tasteless and rude. Let's try focusing on the big issues instead of basing your existence solely on starting trouble and dividing the country.

HAHAHA. The board notes that the left has no way to defend this so they stoop to personal attacks against the OP. Thanks for admitting i'm right.

Say what you want about President Obama (I've made it clear that I'm not a fan of his), however this OP just comes off as completely tasteless and rude to me. Let's try focusing on the big issues instead of basing your existence solely on starting trouble and dividing the country.

shame on you.:( how dare you? :evil: wtf is wrong with you? :cuckoo:

common sense not allowed in this stupidasshit thread.:badgrin:

Why is mooch's mother living at the WH? Next they'll bring in the illegal alien relatives of obozo - welfare queen aunt zeituni and DUI uncle onyango.

None of these politician's care about a country's human rights and the treatment of their people...that's just something they bloviate about and wave their fist at here at home to make it seem, they care.... they only see the almighty DOLLAR

Last edited:
Why is mooch's mother living at the WH? Next they'll bring in the illegal alien relatives of obozo - welfare queen aunt zeituni and DUI uncle onyango.

I bet they fuckin will!!! These people have no shame!!!

They don't have to have any shame. They know the media will never criticize them for anything.

I had to put him on ignore, he was becoming so outrageous and just spouting ridiculous things like that post

HAHAHA. The board notes that the left has no way to defend this so they stoop to personal attacks against the OP. Thanks for admitting i'm right.

I've repeatedly attacked Obama's decision-making on this board, I’ve repeatedly defended the second Amendment and called for the shrinking of the Federal government, and stronger state rights, repeatedly called for the repeal of Obamacare, and the destruction of privacy-invading centers of the NSA, repeatedly called for “big government” institutions like the Federal Reserve be abolished, and NDAA 2012 “indefinite detention” clause be banned, repeatedly called out the fact that the Democrats are just as corrupt and crony as the Republicans…

…but GASP…

I mention that I think you're being unnecessarily rude (when you called our First Lady a "cow") and all of a sudden I'm categorized as “the left”.... because (again) I'm urging people to be respectful.

You’re doing nothing more than demonstrating that you’re a total hack with very little brainpower and objectivity. Sorry to be blunt, but it’s the truth.

Last edited:

Finally,a country she can be proud of.

Forum List

Back