Mooch plus her daughters and mother head to China for another vacation

We've been sold out to the communist folks by these elected politicians...

the elected world traveler Michelle needs to go and thank them evidently

Yep I read Michelle Obama is actually the only First Lady to have ever traveled overseas, and I'm outraged at this behavior. How dare she twist her role into something different than all the other First Lady types who would just hide in the White House not to be seen for four years.

We need to unite and stand up against this injustice with the only course have action we have available to us... a Rand Paul press conference.

And why is the cow going to CHINA of all places.? They're commies!!!!!

[

You’re doing nothing more than demonstrating that you’re a total hack with very little brainpower and objectivity. Sorry to be blunt, but it’s the truth.

HAHAHA. More namecalling. That really is all you have isn't it?

[

You’re doing nothing more than demonstrating that you’re a total hack with very little brainpower and objectivity. Sorry to be blunt, but it’s the truth.

HAHAHA. More namecalling. That really is all you have isn't it?

Namecalling? No, that's not the case. I called you a hack because that's what you demonstrated - quite clearly - to be. I'll even walk you through this step by step so that you can understand exactly where I'm coming from (because seldom do I call people "hacks" and when I do so I do it for good reason).

1.) I told you to be more respectful because I thought the use of the word "cow" to describe the First Lady was unnecessarily rude
2.) You responded by calling me "the left"
3.) I responded and said that you were not at liberty to judge my political affiliation. I was telling you to be respectful; it had nothing to do with whether I leaned right or left. Your assertion that I was "the left" by my comment about respect makes you a hack when it comes to political discussions.

A hack will call anyone who disagrees with George Bush a Democrat, or anyone who bashes Obama a Republican. It's a person who lives in a world filled with black and white talking points, and absolutely zero objectivity when assessing an issue.

You are a hack.

Now it doesn't have to be that way forever, people can most definitely change. I urge you to educate yourself and to use your brain during discussion time with adults.

Last edited:
What does that stupid **** expect to accomplish in China? Bike riding? General Tso's chicken? Ancestor worship? Perhaps she can lay a wreath on Chairman Mao's grave.

Why is mooch's mother living at the WH? Next they'll bring in the illegal alien relatives of obozo - welfare queen aunt zeituni and DUI uncle onyango.

on their way

2pqop3n.jpg

Forum List

Back