Moore up by two day in RCP

This poll gives the election if it were held today by 2 points to Moore.

Alabama Senate Special Election - Moore vs. Jones WBRC-TV/Strategy Research Jones 45, Moore 47 Moore +2

I think Moore will win, because I think too many voters of AL really don't care for the welfare of America.

No, it doesn't. The RCP average has Jones ahead by 0.8, which is within the margin of error, and neck and neck. But we know that.
I am talking about the poll not the RCP average, jillian, and y ou know it.

But, yes, the poll is within the error of margin.

I expect a Moore win, because I know AL voters like child predators more than they do Democrats.

If he wins, McConnell and the rest of the Senate will refuse to seat him. It should be fun.

They cant

of course they can. he's already proven he is incapable of even abiding by an order of the supreme court, so is incapable of saying he will defend the constitution.

that said, they won't, because they're hacks

Alabama Senate Special Election - Moore vs. Jones WBRC-TV/Strategy Research Jones 45, Moore 47 Moore +2

I think Moore will win, because I think too many voters of AL really don't care for the welfare of America.

No, it doesn't. The RCP average has Jones ahead by 0.8, which is within the margin of error, and neck and neck. But we know that.

I expect a Moore win, because I know AL voters like child predators more than they do Democrats.

but the RCP average is what you want to look at.

Suddenly Liberals are talking about "the welfare of America". LMAO

Cut the bullshit. If this seat was help by a Liberals you guys would be doing everything in your power to keep it no matter how many women came forward.
FAng, you hate American values, so try something else.

Perhaps you do, I don't. If the election were held yesterday, that poll is the most telling. And, yes, it is well within the margin of error.

Cut the bullshit. If this seat was help by a Liberals you guys would be doing everything in your power to keep it no matter how many women came forward.
This explains Moore's support.

Of course. You liberals want to play partisan politics and oppose everything President Trump does regardless of who gets hurt. OK, let's play.
Hey embrace child molestation. If you think that's better for America than a democrat, be proud be loud.

Of course. You liberals want to play partisan politics and oppose everything President Trump does regardless of who gets hurt. OK, let's play.
GOP rules. Deal with it, Snowflake.
The GOP govt has stumbled and bumbled for almost a year.

Uh what? Misuse of the term "Snowflake". I'm not the one whining about Moore having a LEAD. LOL dumbass.
You who play partisan politics are whining that your opponents are slapping you back and forth like crazy and making you cry.

Grow up.

Not me, maybe you. I understand averages, polls, spikes, and downturns.

It’s a reflection of how partisan our nation has become

Both Scalia and Ginsberg, as different as you can imagine, each had 90+ Senate votes confirming them to SCOTUS.

Bush v Gore was the turning point

Indeed it was. They've never gotten over losing that one. Or been ashamed that they tried to steal it.

In the senate, there have been 15 expulsions. 14 out of 15 occurred during the civil war. The other, in 1797, for treason.

Yeah doesn't happen often.

Though I would not mind if we started again with McConnell

yes, because how dare an extremist like McConnell not be a religious lunatic and sexual predator as well.

I've by extreme you mean practically a Democrat I agree.

As for the sexual predator, he is no al Franken but we don't know who has been using that tax payer slush fund to pay off allegations so he might be, who knows

Then make it. His election is the only way to prove the allegation to be TRUE. And you don't want that? Of course you don't
Quit being goofy. The court of public opinion will make that decision like I said.

Then why didn't the "court" judge him in the way you wanted him judged in the past?

Consider this, If you believe that it was (as reported in more than a few national outlets) "common knowledge" around Gadsen, that Roy Moore had a liking for, and dated High School girls when he was in his thirties:

He was elected as Alabama Supreme Court justice, having views far removed from the DNC, the ACLU and Atheists, yet none of them were able to dig up these allegations which were "common knowledge" to stop his election?

When he refused to remove the 10 commandments from public spaces, the DNC, the ACLU and Atheists, didn't use this "common knowledge" to bolster their case against him?

When he was re elected to the Alabama Supreme Court, something the left didn't want to happen, the DNC, the ACLU and Atheists, again, none of them were able to dig up these allegations to stop his election? Even though they were "common knowledge?

When he was removed from the Court a second time for refusing to recognize Same Sex Marriage, the DNC, the LGBT community, the ACLU and other far left groups were unable to produce this "common knowledge" information to bolster their case?

Really, we are to believe that these bulldog organizations fell silent, even though this information was "common knowledge".

Someone make sense of the above.

These groups opposed to Moore's political views are either run by morons, or incredible inept. Or both?

Or we have some reverse engineering of a scandal going on here.

In the senate, there have been 15 expulsions. 14 out of 15 occurred during the civil war. The other, in 1797, for treason.

yes, because how dare an extremist like McConnell not be a religious lunatic and sexual predator as well.

Dems had and have the following in the Senate:
  • KKK Grand Kleagle
  • Lunatic who believes her cheekbones make her a Cherokee Indian
  • Guy who drowned his pregnant girlfriend in the back of his car and didn't bother telling police until the next morning
  • Guy who lied about serving in Vietnam
  • Guy who was a drug mule for the Las Vegas Mafia

Dems had and have the following in the Senate:
  • KKK Grand Kleagle
  • Lunatic who believes her cheekbones make her a Cherokee Indian
  • Guy who drowned his pregnant girlfriend in the back of his car and didn't bother telling police until the next morning
  • Guy who lied about serving in Vietnam
  • Guy who was a drug mule for the Las Vegas Mafia

That list seems short

Uh what? Misuse of the term "Snowflake". I'm not the one whining about Moore having a LEAD. LOL dumbass.
You who play partisan politics are whining that your opponents are slapping you back and forth like crazy and making you cry.

Grow up.
Hey it might be tough for them to support a child molester. I mean, it'd give me pause. LOL

I've by extreme you mean practically a Democrat I agree.

As for the sexual predator, he is no al Franken but we don't know who has been using that tax payer slush fund to pay off allegations so he might be, who knows

if you think McConnell is anything but a repug, you are insane.

Forum List

Back