MORE American Blood on Barry's Hands Part IX

key words being "suspect" and "Fox" (AKA- GOP TV)

Your incessant rw trolling is predictable and tiresome

You will get a rise out of the usual rw racist suspects like WillowTree for example. She lives to hate black and brown people.

Open borders, refusal to enforce the law, protecting violent illegals, protecting federal law-violating sanctuary cities...Obama's lawlessness and failure is thoroughly documented...and more Americans have paid for it with their lives.

Unfortunately this has become routine and predictable...like liberals continuing to deny, lie, & justify.

Open borders, refusal to enforce the law, protecting violent illegals, protecting federal law-violating sanctuary cities...Obama's lawlessness and failure is thoroughly documented...and more Americans have paid for it with their lives.

Unfortunately this has become routine and predictable...like liberals continuing to deny, lie, & justify.
hes deported more than his Repub predecessor AND killed more terrorists shit stain

gawd but you are a world class FAIL Troll

OBAMA ADMINISTRATION FAIL...AGAIN:

"Oregon triple murder suspect had been deported SIX TIMES"

After conviction and he's put to death, hang his body on the border fence as a warning...

Oregon triple murder suspect had been deported six times | Fox News

poor lying troll.

get a job make yourself useful to society.

earn money, pay taxes. loon

:cuckoo:
Poor little '3rd testicle', still hanging around with nothing to contribute.

...dangle, dangle, dangle...

You do realize calling me a liar when I did not write the news story make YOU look like an idiot, right?!

Dangle, dangle, dangle...

...and you make false assumptions about people you don't know. As usual, your posts are not based on fact.

You will get a rise out of the usual rw racist suspects like WillowTree for example. She lives to hate black and brown people.
If he becomes guilty will you change your mind? Answer, of course not.

After conviction and he's put to death, hang his body on the border fence as a warning...

poor lying troll.

You do realize calling me a liar when I did not write the news story make YOU look like an idiot, right?!

...and you make false assumptions about people you don't know. As usual, your posts are not based on fact.

you're a compulsive liar and a troll who spends all day every day spreading lies

false assumptions? not based on what we can see....

near as i can tell you're useless as boobs on a bull.

poor lying troll.

you're a compulsive liar and a troll who spends all day every day spreading lies

Awesome opinion, Jill, but once again, no FACT. But please, continue your pathetic rant.

I just looked back at your last dozen or so posts....all opinion, all personal attacks, all anger, all bitterness...no links, no facts. ALL Liberal SOP...

poor lying troll.

he spends all day here flooding the forum w/ fox/breitbart stories. He's an useful idiot to them

poor lying troll.

he spends all day here flooding the forum w/ fox/breitbart stories. He's an useful idiot to them
See there goes one now!!!

poor lying troll.

Dot, why is the WH injecting itself into an investigation by declaring Hillary Foundation e-mails will not be released for approx 25 months?

You don't find that strange?

Of course YOU don't...

The only thing obvious is that I post news reports and articles...and libs like Jill and Dot have nothing to counter with / offer except personal attacks on me.

'Nuff said.

He's pleaded not guilty. We need to protect him, no matter what, even if it costs tens of thousands of dollars. If we deport him, then the whole world will think we're racists and bigots and more of it's poor, tired, hungry, and often times criminals and terrorists, may not feel welcome here.

You want deportations. He was deported. You blame Obama for something. You're insane.

Scum....

The only thing obvious is that I post news reports and articles...and libs like Jill and Dot have nothing to counter with / offer except personal attacks on me.

'Nuff said.

Yesterday you attacked Obama for civilian deaths in drone attacks and then I proved you support attacks even if they result in civilian deaths.

You are a worn out joke.

Forum List

Back