MORE American Blood on Barry's Hands Part IX

OBAMA ADMINISTRATION FAIL...AGAIN:

"Oregon triple murder suspect had been deported SIX TIMES"

After conviction and he's put to death, hang his body on the border fence as a warning...

Oregon triple murder suspect had been deported six times | Fox News

poor lying troll.

get a job make yourself useful to society.

earn money, pay taxes. loon

:cuckoo:
Poor little '3rd testicle', still hanging around with nothing to contribute.

...dangle, dangle, dangle...

You do realize calling me a liar when I did not write the news story make YOU look like an idiot, right?!

Dangle, dangle, dangle...

...and you make false assumptions about people you don't know. As usual, your posts are not based on fact.

you're a compulsive liar and a troll who spends all day every day spreading lies

false assumptions? not based on what we can see....

near as i can tell you're useless as boobs on a bull.
he spends all day here flooding the forum w/ fox/breitbart stories. He's an useful idiot to them
Dot, why is the WH injecting itself into an investigation by declaring Hillary Foundation e-mails will not be released for approx 25 months?

You don't find that strange?

Of course YOU don't...
link? Never mind.

rw hate media has you by the short hairs and this forum is suffering because you're flooding it w/ their vitriol

Heres a tip- try running electable Presidential candidates and you wont have to flood the forum w/ rw hate noise :thup:

The only thing obvious is that I post news reports and articles...and libs like Jill and Dot have nothing to counter with / offer except personal attacks on me.

'Nuff said.

Yesterday you attacked Obama for civilian deaths in drone attacks and then I proved you support attacks even if they result in civilian deaths.

You are a worn out joke.
he's a butt hurt FAIL Troll who floods the forum 24/7

Open borders, refusal to enforce the law, protecting violent illegals, protecting federal law-violating sanctuary cities...Obama's lawlessness and failure is thoroughly documented...and more Americans have paid for it with their lives.

Unfortunately this has become routine and predictable...like liberals continuing to deny, lie, & justify.

You want deportations. He was deported. You blame Obama for something. You're insane.

He was deported 6 times...while Ibama supports open borders and continues to refuse to enforce laws, violates the Constitution, and breaks laws / protects those who break laws.

Obama has been found in Contempt of Court for refusing to release the locations where he has relessed illegals - He STILL refuses to comply with that court order.

And his deportation numbers have been debunked by numerous sources - he's counting illegals turned back at the border.

Last edited:
key words being "suspect" and "Fox" (AKA- GOP TV)

Your incessant rw trolling is predictable and tiresome

You will get a rise out of the usual rw racist suspects like WillowTree for example. She lives to hate black and brown people.
If he had been a Tea Party member born in America you'd be screaming Guilty!!!!

poor lying troll.

You do realize calling me a liar when I did not write the news story make YOU look like an idiot, right?!

...and you make false assumptions about people you don't know. As usual, your posts are not based on fact.

you're a compulsive liar and a troll who spends all day every day spreading lies

he spends all day here flooding the forum w/ fox/breitbart stories. He's an useful idiot to them
Dot, why is the WH injecting itself into an investigation by declaring Hillary Foundation e-mails will not be released for approx 25 months?

You don't find that strange?

Of course YOU don't...
link? Never mind.

rw hate media has you by the short hairs and this forum is suffering because your flooding it w/ their vitriol

Heres a tip- try running electable Presidential candidates and you wont have to flood the forum w/ rw hate noise :thup:
I already posted the link...numerous times...as has other people. Yet you libs want it EVERY time the story is mentioned, and if it isn't you declare it to be false. Meanwhile most libs spew crap, like Jill, and NEVER provide links / proof.

Liberal tactics...and they demand everyone play by THEIR rules...

:fu:

OBAMA ADMINISTRATION FAIL...AGAIN:

"Oregon triple murder suspect had been deported SIX TIMES"

After conviction and he's put to death, hang his body on the border fence as a warning...

Oregon triple murder suspect had been deported six times | Fox News

poor lying troll.

Awesome opinion, Jill, but once again, no FACT. But please, continue your pathetic rant.

I just looked back at your last dozen or so posts....all opinion, all personal attacks, all anger, all bitterness...no links, no facts. ALL Liberal SOP...
Don't pay any attention to Silly Jilly. She has lost her mind, since I had to dump her ass.

keep flooding the forum w/ your nativist hate threads old man ZZZzzzz
I will keep posting news articles, and you libs keep personally attacking ME....it's a sign of 'surrender'.

The only thing obvious is that I post news reports and articles...and libs like Jill and Dot have nothing to counter with / offer except personal attacks on me.

'Nuff said.
That is pretty much all they are capable of doing.

They lack the intelligence to make a cogent argument, which is why they are liberals.

whatever you have to tell yourself rw drama queef. breitbart & seanrush own you 'tards. Doesn't mean we want you shoveling their rw hate over onto this forum

'Nuff said.

They lack the intelligence to make a cogent argument, which is why they are liberals.

:rofl:

cogent argument?

as soon as rightwingnuts post anything that isn't winger lies.

until then, we'll just keep pointing out that you're wing nut liars, loony boy

I will keep posting news articles, and you libs keep personally attacking ME....it's a sign of 'surrender'.

they aren't "news" they're rightwingnut blogosphere lunacy.

you really should find a way to create a useful existence.
that 'tard needs to go outside one in a while instead of spazzing on here all day long

How 'fresh'...another factless attack on me from Jill. At least she's sticking with what she does best... :p

'Nuff said.

Yesterday you attacked Obama for civilian deaths in drone attacks and then I proved you support attacks even if they result in civilian deaths.

You are a worn out joke.
he's a butt hurt FAIL Troll who floods the forum 24/7

The RW trolls have been trying to take over this forum for years. It's a turkey shoot for us.

that 'tard needs to go outside one in a while instead of spazzing on here all day long

yep. but probably he's as hateful in real life as he is here. so i get why trolling here is all he's got.

So nothing of substance from you either, just another personal attack?

You guys are boring? Pardon me while I ignore you ...

Last edited:

Why don't you ever refute what I post? You pretend it's only personal attacks you get in response to your nonsense,
while at the same time you run and hide from all of the real refutations, rebuttals, and debunking of your nonsense that we post.

Why don't you ever refute what I post? You pretend it's only personal attacks you get in response to your nonsense,
while at the same time you run and hide from all of the real refutations, rebuttals, and debunking of your nonsense that we post.
You didn't post any.

'Nuff said.

:rofl:

cogent argument?

as soon as rightwingnuts post anything that isn't winger lies.

until then, we'll just keep pointing out that you're wing nut liars, loony boy
I am sorry I had to dump your racist ass Silly Jilly. I really fall hard in love with you, but I can't be with a kooky racist incapable of communicating intelligently.

Sorry babes...:biggrin:

Forum List

Back