More Americans Approve of Every Single Trump Executive Order...travel ban receives highest approval

The poll is rigged.

It's Politico...if it's rigged, it's rigged against President Trump.
I want to see how the questions are framed. I demand to see the spread. How many Republicans and how many Democrats are polled? Was this a telephone or an online poll?
I don't believe a word of it.
Remember, all these polls said Hillary Clinton was going to be our next president, too. Obviously, they can't be believed.

Then get off your duff and research it. Do something, anything, except whine here constantly.
I never whine and this objection is all tongue and cheek bullshit I listened to nonstop for months during the campaign...by Trump supporters. So go soak your head, Pupps.

If you disagree with a poll, it can't possibly be true.

The poll is rigged.

I want to see how the questions are framed. I demand to see the spread. How many Republicans and how many Democrats are polled? Was this a telephone or an online poll?
Remember, all these polls said Hillary Clinton was going to be our next president, too. Obviously, they can't be believed.
why didn't you ask those questions before election day?
What good would that have done?
exactly. what good is it for you to ask now?
AARRGGGHHH!!!
Forget it.

why didn't you ask those questions before election day?
What good would that have done?
exactly. what good is it for you to ask now?
AARRGGGHHH!!!
Forget it.
let's

Most people I know are 100% behind Trump on the ban.
All 6 of them, huh? LOL.

Every one of the perpetrators of 9-11 came into this country on a visa.
And not one of them from any of the 7 countries on herr drumph's Muslim ban.

Oh way more than six which is the number I would guess agree with your sorry ass.

Oh and the perpetrators of 9-11 weren't on douchebag's ban either. Didn't see any threads on the board where you were complaining about that.

All 6 of them, huh? LOL.

what's that got to do with anything?
Why isn't Saudi Arabia a part of his Muslim ban, 15 of the 19 911 hijackers are from Saudi Arabia? Oh, that's right, herr dumph does business with them.

All 6 of them, huh? LOL.

Oh way more than six which is the number I would guess agree with your sorry ass.

Oh and the perpetrators of 9-11 weren't on douchebag's ban either. Didn't see any threads on the board where you were complaining about that.
7?

All 6 of them, huh? LOL.

Why isn't Saudi Arabia a part of his Muslim ban, 15 of the 19 911 hijackers are from Saudi Arabia? Oh, that's right, herr dumph does business with them.
because they have a government and can properly interview their patrons for visas. perhaps you should learn what the pause is for and reason why.

All 6 of them, huh? LOL.

7?
yep, 7. Can you guess why the seven? You gotta be asking that question right? you think you're intelligent right?

All 6 of them, huh? LOL.

because they have a government and can properly interview their patrons for visas. perhaps you should learn what the pause is for and reason why.
Now that is even stupid by your standards.

All 6 of them, huh? LOL.

Now that is even stupid by your standards.
so you don't know why the pause. shame. stay uninformed and you'll stay a libturd.

All 6 of them, huh? LOL.

7?
yep, 7. Can you guess why the seven? You gotta be asking that question right? you think you're intelligent right?
yep, right.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

All 6 of them, huh? LOL.

7?
yep, right.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
I stand corrected, you have no thought

The poll is rigged.

Trump has said thanks to Operation Cross Check, he became President even when he thought all was lost!!!!

Of the more than 120 million votes cast in the 2016 election, 107,000 votes in three states [Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania] effectively decided the election.

The system, called Crosscheck, is detailed in my Rolling Stone report,
“The GOP’s Stealth War on Voters,” 8/24/2016.

Crosscheck in action:
Trump victory margin in Michigan: 13,107
Michigan Crosscheck purge list: 449,922

Trump victory margin in Arizona: 85,257
Arizona Crosscheck purge list: 270,824

Trump victory margin in North Carolina: 177,008
North Carolina Crosscheck purge list: 589,393

On Tuesday, we saw Crosscheck elect a Republican Senate and as President, Donald Trump. The electoral putsch was aided by nine other methods of attacking the right to vote of Black, Latino and Asian-American voters, methods detailed in my book and film, including “Caging,” “purging,” blocking legitimate registrations, and wrongly shunting millions to “provisional” ballots that will never be counted.

Trump signaled the use of “Crosscheck” when he claimed the election is “rigged” because “people are voting many, many times.” His operative Kobach, who also advised Trump on building a wall on the southern border, devised a list of 7.2 million “potential” double voters—1.1 million of which were removed from the voter rolls by Tuesday. The list is loaded overwhelmingly with voters of color and the poor.
Three Myths About Clinton's Defeat in Election 2016 Debunked | naked capitalism

Why isn't Saudi Arabia a part of his Muslim ban, 15 of the 19 911 hijackers are from Saudi Arabia?

Because President Obama's Administration did not label Saudi Arabia an Area of Concern for visas...like he did the seven countries Trump referenced in his Executive Order.

:ack-1: You didn't know that Trump's list of countries was based specifically on Obama's Department of Homeland Security report on visa and immigration security?

All 6 of them, huh? LOL.

Uh....excuse me....Saudi Arabia has records of their citizens. Birth Certificates and passports. A criminal justice system that fingerprints their criminals.

Do you not know ANYTHING about why then President Obama singled out those seven countries?

Or have your politicians and news media kept you in the dark.

Why isn't Saudi Arabia a part of his Muslim ban, 15 of the 19 911 hijackers are from Saudi Arabia?

Because President Obama' Administration did not label Saudi Arabia an Area of Concern for visas...like he did the seven countries Trump referenced in his Executive Order.
So, then trump's EO is based on President Obama's concerns regarding which countries should be countries of concern when it comes to allowing visas, is that what you are stating?

Forum List

Back