More Attacks on non-Muslims by radical Islamists

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
People were asked if they were Muslim by the al Qaeda-linked terrorists. Those who said they were Muslim were free to go, those who answered no were held and many killed. The same type of thing is happening in Syria, Egypt and other countries. Terrorists have no issues with any Muslim and consider them allies. This is important when looking at the terrorism threat overall. Why don't terrorists fear or object to the Muslims often described as peaceful and against extremism? I would submit that it's because there is little difference between the cold blooded killers of infidels and the average Muslim.

The radicals seem to be everywhere and the far left can no longer claim that they are a small minority. I always though it was impossible to tell who the radicals are among the Muslim population and now I realize that they do not separate themselves.

These latest terrorists were not going to hurt any Muslim and no Muslims have spoken out against the radicals, so it's reasonable to assume there is a strong allegiance among all Muslims, whether they are active terrorists or the silent majority. There has been nothing to contradict that.

That makes them all dangerous.

More Attacks on non-Muslims by radical Islamists
39 dead in Kenya mall attack; hostages still held

Forum List

Back