More bad news for the Traybaggers:

Because it isn't one example. But you know that.

No. This is what evidence with more than one example looks like:

Study: All-White Jury Pools Convict Black Defendants 16 Percent More Often Than Whites

Durham, NC - Juries formed from all-white jury pools in Florida convicted black defendants 16 percent more often than white defendants, a gap that was nearly eliminated when at least one member of the jury pool was black, according to a Duke University-led study.

Study: All-White Jury Pools Convict Black Defendants 16 Percent More Often Than Whites | Duke Today
Does your source state how many times they were arrested? I mean it's a fact blacks commit more crimes. So if a white person is in court for his first crime will get off, compared to a black person in court that has been in and out of court.

The "infinite possibilities" distraction technique.

Closed caption
No diversion just was making a point. How many times have they been convicted? If a white person has been convicted multiple times and gets off, but a black person goes to jail on his first offense. Then you would have an argument, but you don't.

The proof is out there that you guys know very very little of what you speak. But, we logical and sensible people already know that. We've been telling you that for years.

Whoever says that blacks don’t get treated fairly by the court system don’t know what they are talking about. This black guy should have been in jail already:

“Police initially said Patterson — who turned 23 Monday —had been arrested more than 40 times.
But they later clarified he had been arrested 17 times since he was nine years old. Patterson has been chargedwith 26 felonies and 16 misdemeanors in his lifetime, not including any charges that result from Tuesday's shooting of Hajek.
OPD Sgt. Jim Young said Patterson has been accused of violating his probation on 12 occasions and has been found in contempt of court for failing to appear 18 times.”

Man charged with attempted murder after shooting of Orlando police officer - OrlandoSentinel.com

White people believe the justice system is color blind. Black people really don?t.

Q: What’s an example of this gulf between blacks and whites?

A: We asked whether it’s a “serious problem” in their community that police “stop and question blacks far more often than whites” or that police “care more about crimes against whites than minorities.” On average, 70 percent of blacks, but only 17 percent of whites, considered these serious problems. And the courts were not immune from such skepticism, either: while about 25 percent of whites disagreed with the statement that the “courts give all a fair trial,” more than 60 percent of African Americans disagreed. Repeatedly, using every possible barometer, we found that blacks doubted the fairness of the justice system much more than whites.
Q: Why do blacks and whites have such different views of the criminal justice system?

Much of the difference comes down to either personal or vicarious experiences that people have with police and the courts. We found that African Americans, especially younger black men, were far more likely than whites to report being treated unfairly by the police because of their race. In fact, a recent Gallup Poll found that one of every four black men under age 35 said that the police have treated them unfairly during the last 30 days. Little has changed since our survey. And these contacts do not have to be personal. In a recent study we conducted with Jeffery Mondak, we found that the distrust felt by many blacks is compounded by their vicarious experiences. Many of their black acquaintances have also had similar negative encounters with the law.

Of course blacks are going to say that. It's part of the whole victim mentality. Do you honestly think that they're going to take responsibility for their own actions?

If so, I've got some ocean front property in Oklahoma to sell you.

Closed caption
No diversion just was making a point. How many times have they been convicted? If a white person has been convicted multiple times and gets off, but a black person goes to jail on his first offense. Then you would have an argument, but you don't.

The stats have a point even if we covered what you typed above you would have another "variable" to throw in to dismiss the findings. Its the "infinite variable" defense.

How many Judges were white vs black? Lawyers? Inner city or suburbs? What were the education levels? etc etc etc etc

How about the ratio of those who actually committed a crime but plea-bargained to guilty of a lesser crime ? That happens a lot in felony charges. When one knows he is goingto jail it is better to serve 5 years than 20.

Closed caption

The stats have a point even if we covered what you typed above you would have another "variable" to throw in to dismiss the findings. Its the "infinite variable" defense.

How many Judges were white vs black? Lawyers? Inner city or suburbs? What were the education levels? etc etc etc etc

What does that have to do with anything? The race of the judge is irrelevant. The same laws apply white or black. Each judge that tries a murder case is very well highly educated, they don't shit around. If the lawyers suck, that's on the defendant. It also does not matter where the case is tried. You need to get over it. Ditch this "infinite variable" crap too.

You really are grasping for straws.

Last edited:
The researchers examined more than 700 non-capital felony criminal cases in Sarasota and Lake counties from 2000-2010 and looked at the effects of the age, race and gender of jury pools on conviction rates.

if they had looked into the crimes commited as well and the race pool of the victims and defendants, they would avoid the obvious confounding bias which makes this study design and , therefore, the results, totally unreliable.

Last edited:
OK, as usual, media hipes NOT what the researchers actually said by themselves:

The Impact of Jury Race in Criminal Trials

What our results imply regarding the fairness of jury trials for defendants of each race is much more difficult to say. As the discussion of Section V makes clear, when jurors have heterogeneous likelihoods of conviction, any random variation in the jury pool will affect the likelihood that the seated jury convicts the defendant. But such a model has nothing to say about which juror in the distribution is applying the most appropriate ex ante standard of evidence for defendants of each race. The problem is that without any direct measure of the objective strength of the evidence that is brought in cases with black versus white defendants, we have no way of discerning what relative conviction rates for black versus white defendants should be. If, in fact, the quality of the evidence brought in the cases of white and black defendants in our sample is comparable, our results would imply that juries formed from all-white jury pools require a weaker standard of evidence to convict black versus white defendants. This is a very serious potential implication of our analysis, but one that we cannot reach conclusively without knowing more about the quality of evidence presented in each case.

The researchers THEMSELVES warn NOT to interpret the study in a fashion which obviously it is being represented, since they DO NOT KNOW if their results are conclusive.

With the lily white liberal media screaming that when an Hispanic kills a black it proves whites are a bunch of racists, and we should judge the case ignoring the facts of the case, what do you expect polls to say?

You're feelings are hurt because you interpret it wrong. That's all

Wow, I really appreciate you care so much about my feelings. However, I don't need a girlfriend to cry with, and you're wrong anyway they aren't hurt. So let's stick to guy discussions, OK sweetheart?

I'm interpreting nothing wrong, the media is really clear.

With the lily white liberal media screaming that when an Hispanic kills a black it proves whites are a bunch of racists, and we should judge the case ignoring the facts of the case, what do you expect polls to say?

Wow, I really appreciate you care so much about my feelings. However, I don't need a girlfriend to cry with, and you're wrong anyway they aren't hurt. So let's stick to guy discussions, OK sweetheart?

Saying a Hispanic killed a black person means white people hate blacks? Ok dude, you can go with that. It just doesn't make sense that's all. There is no correlation but who needs that right?

Saying a Hispanic killed a black person means white people hate blacks? Ok dude, you can go with that. It just doesn't make sense that's all. There is no correlation but who needs that right?

You're right that it doesn't make sense, that's my point.

You don't make sense to believe that by reporting a Hispanic killed a black person that has anything to do with white people at all. But when you heard the news you thought they were shitting on white people. They weren't...it was all in your biased mind.

You don't make sense to believe that by reporting a Hispanic killed a black person that has anything to do with white people at all. But when you heard the news you thought they were shitting on white people. They weren't...it was all in your biased mind.

The media wasn't "shitting on white people" in the Zimmerman coverage. Got it. Aren't you hitting the kool-aid kinda hard? :booze:

The media wasn't "shitting on white people" in the Zimmerman coverage. Got it. Aren't you hitting the kool-aid kinda hard? :booze:

No they weren't. Are you hitting the sauce kinda hard

I posted my info AFTER the OP smart guy. You responded to MY facts with "they are wrong" no links. Unless they are wrong is a website you provided nothing burger

Typical liberal. Because i posted logic with out a link, after Im posted facts with a link, you think that it negates my entire argument. This is the point where I stop wasting my time arguing pointlessly with you and just point and laugh.

Dumbass.

Your "logic" was three words "they are wrong". Without anything showing how, why or anything. You might as well have ended it with "because I said so"

Yes, when you quote my facts and say they are wrong without evidence of it being true. That does negate your response to me. That's how it works. Prove it

:cuckoo:

Closed caption

You're wasting your time. Just point and laugh like most of us do. He doesn't get it, he never will get it and all of the logic, reason, and facts you show him won't change anything.

Closed caption

In other words, polls and statistics are meaningless. Now you are starting to understand right?

Forum List

Back