More bias . Cnn, Foxnews , or USMB politics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i for one feel targeted in this place because of my liberal views . My threads are constantly banished to current events or what not. While similar or straight out outrageous right wing threads go untouched.

Latest example : This right wing thread has been going strong
Hogg WILD!

My thread moved
Fla cop suspended over violent tweet about David Hogg

They were both on the front page . There is a bias against lib posters. Worse than Focnews

Are you seriously blaming the mods now? ROFL! New low...

Just yesterday I got banned from a thread for correctly identifying that single mothers are cancer. A single mother mod didn't like it and banned me (proving my point that single mothers put feelings before reason and as such are very bad news for children).

Anyway, for the most part the mods are simply upholding the rules, which you would have a problem with as you can't spam endlessly to overload the forum with your messages.

i for one feel targeted in this place because of my liberal views . My threads are constantly banished to current events or what not. While similar or straight out outrageous right wing threads go untouched.

Hogg WILD!

My thread moved

They were both on the front page . There is a bias against lib posters. Worse than Focnews

Hey man I have both views but mostly left and I can respond to a post someone complain and whine and I get warnings, but yet the righties that send me private messages calling me a **** (even though I'm a man lol) can continue to post and spew their shit. This is an extreme right wing board. I'm just waiting for that private message death threat.
Banning people for offensive language is a slippery slope, just like hate-speech laws. Plenty of people from both sides engage in the mud-slinging, so let's not kid ourselves. I've even seen libertarians throw insults around. I can't speak to what happens in PMs but i guess i haven't pissed anyone off enough yet. Probably cause i'm more like a referee, not wearing a red or blue jersey in the big game.

Hogg WILD!

My thread moved

hmmm, lets see....

one is about a political protest.

the other is daily news, with nothing political in it.

hard choice

That is a good point. Just because a topic is tangentially political does not mean the post itself opens a debate about politics.

But it is also worth noting that this post is just as much a mere news report and not really about politics.

Hogg WILD!

My thread moved

hmmm, lets see....

hard choice

That is a good point. Just because a topic is tangentially political does not mean the post itself opens a debate about politics.

But it is also worth noting that this post is just as much a mere news report and not really about politics.

Unemployment rate is a political topic

Hogg WILD!

My thread moved

Timmy, you're dumb as runny dogshit, but not nearly as pleasant to be around.

USMB isn't a news source. Those who post here are mainly normal people offering opinions. Yes, I get it that Rachel MadCow, Don Lemon, and many of the other leftist hate peddlers come here to get material, but they are the minority.

CNN once claimed to be legitimate news. They aren't, they are 100% advocacy for the democrat party. Because the Stalinist democrats have hate as their only message, what CNN broadcasts is hate, 24/7.

Hogg WILD!

My thread moved

hmmm, lets see....

hard choice

Unemployment rate is a political topic

David Hogg is a political topic too.

You are targeted because you are one of the more dumb ones
Even some of the other leftists call you an idiot. And you all get the same scripted email each morning... Sad

Righties just hate to be confronted wh logic and called out on their so called “facts”.

Anyone want to justify why my thread was moved and the other was not ?

It’s been happening a lot too.
PARANOID much? Don't ask us stupid. Ask a mod.

Hogg WILD!

My thread moved

Hey man I have both views but mostly left and I can respond to a post someone complain and whine and I get warnings, but yet the righties that send me private messages calling me a **** (even though I'm a man lol) can continue to post and spew their shit. This is an extreme right wing board. I'm just waiting for that private message death threat.

You might have a dick, but you're no man.

The DRAW of USMB is the fact that opinions are unfiltered, that with the exception of some mods who abuse their position, mostly we are free to say what we please.

This isn't FaceBook where leftist views are enforced and no other ideas my be posted. IF you want censored content, then waddle right over to Zuckerbergs little gulag and enjoy.

There are PLENTY of leftists here, including some who are on CNN and other hate venues.

Even some of the other leftists call you an idiot. And you all get the same scripted email each morning... Sad

Righties just hate to be confronted wh logic and called out on their so called “facts”.

Mod decisions can't be discussed in the open forum. You will get banned or something. PM whoever is on duty and get an answer.

I’m discussing bias in the media ! It’s all good .

Bias in the media, by complaining why your thread was moved? Must be some of that liberal logic.

Mod decisions can't be discussed in the open forum. You will get banned or something. PM whoever is on duty and get an answer.

I’m discussing bias in the media ! It’s all good .

Bias in the media, by complaining why your thread was moved? Must be some of that liberal logic.

God y’all are slow . How else can I stealthy complain about the mods without tying it into the media and politics in general .

923C090F-7383-411D-8A91-FCEFADECF772.gif

Hogg WILD!

My thread moved

Banning people for offensive language is a slippery slope, just like hate-speech laws. Plenty of people from both sides engage in the mud-slinging, so let's not kid ourselves. I've even seen libertarians throw insults around. I can't speak to what happens in PMs but i guess i haven't pissed anyone off enough yet. Probably cause i'm more like a referee, not wearing a red or blue jersey in the big game.
I rarely get a PM, but I've never gotten a nasty one, either. I imagine considering how much "freedom of speech" we have in the forum, PM's aren't really necessary for that, are they? If anyone has that going on in PM's, it's a definite creep factor, imo.

Watch any conservative on tv in a 'discussion' with others that don't share his/her view of things, they always talk over and try to stop others from talking or making their point. Facts and reasoned discussion are mortal enemies of conservative thought.

Hogg WILD!

My thread moved

Timmy, you're dumb as runny dogshit, but not nearly as pleasant to be around.

USMB isn't a news source. Those who post here are mainly normal people offering opinions. Yes, I get it that Rachel MadCow, Don Lemon, and many of the other leftist hate peddlers come here to get material, but they are the minority.

CNN once claimed to be legitimate news. They aren't, they are 100% advocacy for the democrat party. Because the Stalinist democrats have hate as their only message, what CNN broadcasts is hate, 24/7.
Rachel MadCow, Don Lemon, and many of the other leftist hate peddlers come here to get material,
Do they post? Who are they?

Hogg WILD!

My thread moved

Poor, persecuted Timmy. You do realize that threads about Moderation is expressly forbidden don't you?

Hogg WILD!

My thread moved

I rarely get a PM, but I've never gotten a nasty one, either. I imagine considering how much "freedom of speech" we have in the forum, PM's aren't really necessary for that, are they? If anyone has that going on in PM's, it's a definite creep factor, imo.

I've never had any nasty p.ms.

Well, not by a regular member, anyway. Most of the pms I get are from women wanting to have my baby.

Oh, and btw. Old lady? No. I don't think that would be a good idea at your age.

Discussing moderation (ie the placement of your threads) is not Politics. In fact, if I recall, it's not supposed to be the subject of a thread however cleverly disguised. Thread closed. PM a mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back