More brutal ads from the PROLIFIC Lincoln Project!

OH, they are making the NEWS!!!!

The wealthy Republicans who want to oust Trump in November's election

"WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Jimmy Tosh, who runs a multi-million dollar hog and grain farm in Tennessee, is a lifelong Republican. He is pro-gun, supports lower taxes and agrees with most of Republican President Donald Trump’s agenda.

He is also spending his money to help defeat Trump in November’s election.

“I agree with 80% of the things he does; I just cannot stand a liar,” Tosh, 70, said of Trump.

Tosh is one of a growing number of wealthy conservative Americans who say Trump is a threat to democracy and the long-term health of the Republican Party. They are actively supporting his Democratic opponent in the Nov. 3 vote, former Vice President Joe Biden."""

"Several billionaire and millionaire donors to The Lincoln Project, the most prominent of Republican-backed groups opposing Trump’s re-election, told Reuters that elected Republicans should also be punished for enabling him. Some even support the ouster of vulnerable Republican senators to hand control of the chamber to Democrats.""""

LOLOLOLOLOL

80f7b89d88d4055e8487cb65012b4dd6.jpg

DNC should just buy TV time and run them as is.

Devastating to Trump

The biggest difference between Democrats and Republicans...

Republicans watch this video of Biden and think he is a creepy sexual predator/pedophile.

Democrats watch this video of Biden and are hella jealous of Biden and engage in similar activities themselves.

Democrats stand behind Biden because they dare not stand in front of Biden.

Also remember bill Clinton is a Democrat hero who would be in the white house partying with Epstein today if Hillary won.

"WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Jimmy Tosh, who runs a multi-million dollar hog and grain farm in Tennessee, is a lifelong Republican. He is pro-gun, supports lower taxes and agrees with most of Republican President Donald Trump’s agenda.

“I agree with 80% of the things he does; I just cannot stand a liar,” Tosh, 70, said of Trump.

Tosh is one of a growing number of wealthy conservative Americans who say Trump is a threat to democracy and the long-term health of the Republican Party. They are actively supporting his Democratic opponent in the Nov. 3 vote, former Vice President Joe Biden."""

"Several billionaire and millionaire donors to The Lincoln Project, the most prominent of Republican-backed groups opposing Trump’s re-election, told Reuters that elected Republicans should also be punished for enabling him. Some even support the ouster of vulnerable Republican senators to hand control of the chamber to Democrats.""""

LOLOLOLOLOL
Right, lifelong republican, supports 80% of everything he does, but hates him so much he's working(heroically)on behalf of fascism to permanently alter the United States into a totalitarian 3rd world shithole! The OP is a troll, the Lincoln Project is a Russian operation funded fully by the FSB(used to be the KGB)and just look at the democrats who suckle at its fungal infused ingrown toenails..... :fu:

Devastating to Trump

The Lincoln Project has lots of money, and they can pay for these ads. These are the people who helped elect Trump in the first place, and have enabled his worst behaviours. They have an obligation to the rest of the country to try to undo the damage done.

Democrats are so stupid.

They claim to hate trump and that he is a sexual predator, while nominat

Devastating to Trump

The Lincoln Project has lots of money, and they can pay for these ads. These are the people who helped elect Trump in the first place, and have enabled his worst behaviours. They have an obligation to the rest of the country to try to undo the damage done.
And you watch Biden and give him a total pass.

This is why you are stupid if you take brainwashed useful idiot Democrats seriously.

We're it not for here, and places like it, the Lincoln Project would have no exposure.
I like how Democrats eat up Russian propaganda.

From the steele dossier to the Lincoln project, Democrats can't get enough.

In this day and age, being an American and voting for Democrats is the most anti American thing an American can do.

Republicans watch this video of Biden and think he is a creepy sexual predator/pedophile.

Democrats watch this video of Biden and are hella jealous of Biden and engage in similar activities themselves.

Also remember bill Clinton is a Democrat hero who would be in the white house partying with Epstein today if Hillary won.

OMG!
Biden whispered in her ear

Now comes the fun part.....
What has Trump done?

Molested daughter Ivanka
Barged into the dressing room of teen beauty contestants while they were naked.
Molested 25 women and counting
Raped a 13 year old girl
Partied with Jeff Epstein

Isnt it fun when you support Trump?

OMG!
Biden whispered in her ear

This is what I'm talking about...

The Democrats crying about trump watch this video of Biden and think it's totally cool.

Now comes the fun part.....
What has Trump done?

Molested daughter Ivanka
Barged into the dressing room of teen beauty contestants while they were naked.
Molested 25 women and counting
Raped a 13 year old girl

Isnt it fun when you support Trump?
All lies. I don't believe a single 1 of those things and I'd look like an idiot Democrat if I did.

LOLOLOLOLOL
Right, lifelong republican, supports 80% of everything he does, but hates him so much he's working(heroically)on behalf of fascism to permanently alter the United States into a totalitarian 3rd world shithole! The OP is a troll, the Lincoln Project is a Russian operation funded fully by the FSB(used to be the KGB)and just look at the democrats who suckle at its fungal infused ingrown toenails..... :fu:

I suggest you understand the definition of fascist. Trump is the fascist.

LOLOLOLOLOL

How is trump a fascist?

LOLOLOLOLOL

:omg: You fascist retards are just extraordinarily fucking tedious, pay attention public schooled douche bag, fascism is the melding of industry and a ruling elite, within a "one party" political system in which anyone, or anything declared not in perfect lockstep with whatever the one party political system declares to be the way it is, is savaged and done away with! I understand you are operating at an extreme disadvantage as you attempt to engage me on behalf of the one true path of knowledge, so I will throw you some matches to play with in hopes they will ignite fire under impossibly stupid ass.

Now, follow little bouncing ball if you can, does Trump run around burning down monuments and denouncing everyone who does not, and or disagrees with his political views as racists, or support rioting lead by committed one party(fascist)politcal agitators(antifa/blm) intent on throwing down the United States, or forcefully embargo any industry or businesses which doesn't instantly and fully comply with the one party political systems stated agenda, or ban/cancel any individual citizens access to public media sources because like those rare businesses and industries which choose not to conform, also chooses not to conform to the one party's true path of knowledge???

Hellloooo??? :th_BlackHelicopter:

Forum List

Back