More CNN Biden fact checked lies!

I do not have a "hero" Delldud, but I can only assume you are talking about your current President here.
If that is the case then ok, let's compare Biden to Trump and see if one is a little "better" than the other.
I don't recall Biden STEALING top secret and classified information from our government and then obstructing all attempts by the government to retrieve them and then being STUPID enough to be caught on an audio recording bragging about committing his felonies.
Do you?

Lol, he has stolen classified documents in his office which China officials have access too. Also in his garage next to his corvette. He also started stealing them as a senator, which is illegal.

Lol, he has stolen classified documents in his office which China officials have access too. Also in his garage next to his corvette. He also started stealing them as a senator, which is illegal.
The leftard house of cards is falling apart.

As predicted.

Leftards lie.

All the time.

24/7

It's what they do.
Notice the nonstop lies out of the WH on the 'Teutainium Incident'?

Now they're blaming construction workers. You ain't getting in the WH situation room without a piss test and a nuclear background check.

Union should come out for their members.

CNN? all of the rest of fake news media garbage?

Everybody should know how it is by now!:mad-61:

24Hk6cZ.jpg
I WOULD SAY LIGHTS, CAMERA, COVERUP

Biden didn't obstruct justice in getting the documents back where they belonged.
Trump did.
That doesn't minimize what Biden did over his career with classified documents he had no business holding off gv't property.
Biden still broke the law.

Keep lying to yourself. It’s what leftists do best.
Alternate reality much?
What statement in my post are you calling a lie?
Biden cooperated with National Archives and returned all materials as requested when requested.
Trump didn't. He stalled, and lied, and obstructed all attempts to return the materials.
He even instructed employees to move and hide some of the requested materials from his own attorneys to prevent them from complying fully with subpoenas.
These statements are FACTS.
This isn't second grade where you can just yell "liar liar pants on fire!" and actually mean something.

Alternate reality much?
What statement in my post are you calling a lie?
Biden cooperated with National Archives and returned all materials as requested when requested.
Trump didn't. He stalled, and lied, and obstructed all attempts to return the materials.
He even instructed employees to move and hide some of the requested materials from his own attorneys to prevent them from complying fully with subpoenas.
These statements are FACTS.
This isn't second grade where you can just yell "liar liar pants on fire!" and actually mean something.

You’re lying to yourself because you know Dementia Riddled Pedo *Joe as senator hadd no legal authority to take the documents in the first place. He broke the law and should be prosecuted. You know it. I know it. The world knows it.

U
You’re lying to yourself because you know Dementia Riddled Pedo *Joe as senator hadd no legal authority to take the documents in the first place. He broke the law and should be prosecuted. You know it. I know it. The world knows it.
Fortunately the law (and reality) disagrees with you.

The never ending comedy show.

He made at least five false claims related to guns, a subject on which he has repeatedly been inaccurate during his presidency. He also made a false claim about the extent of his support from environmental groups. And he used incorrect figures about the population of Africa, his own travel history and how much renewable energy Texas uses.
When has a lefty loon ever been right when it comes to firearms ?

Forum List

Back