More CNN Biden fact checked lies!

time to impeach garland and have a fact finding investigation
Make sure you break out the lotion while you are fantasizing about things that will never happen

Reac-27009.jpeg

Ante up.
Looks like your hero is no better than Trump............. :biggrin:

And of all fact checkers......CNN......:auiqs.jpg:
I do not have a "hero" Delldud, but I can only assume you are talking about your current President here.
If that is the case then ok, let's compare Biden to Trump and see if one is a little "better" than the other.
I don't recall Biden STEALING top secret and classified information from our government and then obstructing all attempts by the government to retrieve them and then being STUPID enough to be caught on an audio recording bragging about committing his felonies.
Do you?

He is definitely no better than Trump at getting indicted....that is fact......

And if that whistleblower issue is something that is a REAL THING; please tell me how this will result in his lawyer being convicted, his campaign manager, deputy campaign manager, chief advisor, national security advisor, etc, etc getting convicted? With one being arrested on the boat of a Chinese billionaire no doubt...

and if Biden ever gets indicted and even convicted.........guess what I won't do?

I won't whine and call it the work of the Deep State and then threaten a civil war...do you know why? Because I was born with my own set of nuts.....apparently, yours have not dropped yet...
I'll patiently await the results of the House committees findings.Biden could be impeached, he could resign in disgrace, he could croak. In either case, time isn't Biden's best friend.

I do not have a "hero" Delldud, but I can only assume you are talking about your current President here.
If that is the case then ok, let's compare Biden to Trump and see if one is a little "better" than the other.
I don't recall Biden STEALING top secret and classified information from our government and then obstructing all attempts by the government to retrieve them and then being STUPID enough to be caught on an audio recording bragging about committing his felonies.
Do you?
Well, it hasn't been determined that Trump 'stole' and/or obstructed anything. It has been explicitly proven that Biden had classified documents in his possession, at multiple, unsecured places, which he had absolutely no business possessing off of government property, in his duties as a seated senator.

Well, it hasn't been determined that Trump 'stole' and/or obstructed anything. It has been explicitly proven that Biden had classified documents in his possession, at multiple, unsecured places, which he had absolutely no business possessing off of government property, in his duties as a seated senator.
And Biden returned them.
Period.
Full stop.

There we go, the Democrat Minion "defense". Personal attacks.
It is a simple question.
You MAGAts continually make excuses for and attempt to defend a documented pathological liar....and then feign outrage at what you perceive as dishonesty in any politician with a (D) next to his or her name.
So....why the double standard?

And Biden returned them.
Period.
Full stop.
You classified documents "experts" seem to gloss over the true national security risk that Biden and/or his people setup in the U Penn Center. Over ONE THOUSAND PAGES of classified information stored in a closet in a PUBLIC UNIVERSITY attended by Chinese Nationalists. And Oh BTW the CCP donated 50 MILLION DOLLARS to U PENN. Why?

This has been completely glossed over because Biden's LAWYER went in the closet and reviewed the documents and said they were cool. No FBI goon raid? A lawyer review? There is your "equal application of the law".

You classified documents "experts" seem to gloss over the true national security risk that Biden and/or his people setup in the U Penn Center. Over ONE THOUSAND PAGES of classified information stored in a closet in a PUBLIC UNIVERSITY attended by Chinese Nationalists. And Oh BTW the CCP donated 50 MILLION DOLLARS to U PENN. Why?

This has been completely glossed over because Biden's LAWYER went in the closet and reviewed the documents and said they were cool. No FBI goon raid? A lawyer review? There is your "equal application of the law".
Fake news.

Forum List

Back