🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More Computer crashes IRS testifies

I see the ODSers still crying because, despite all of their predictions of the glorious victory of TheGreatSupremeSovietGOPParty, they still have jack as far as any evidence of wrongdoing goes. That's why they've become a joke in the eyes of America.

No matter. Since "the ends always justify the means for my side!" is their sole guiding principle, they'll continue to auto-justify any behavior that aids TheParty.

I see the ODSers still crying because, despite all of their predictions of the glorious victory of TheGreatSupremeSovietGOPParty, they still have jack as far as any evidence of wrongdoing goes. That's why they've become a joke in the eyes of America.

No matter. Since "the ends always justify the means for my side!" is their sole guiding principle, they'll continue to auto-justify any behavior that aids TheParty.

What are you spewing about?? No one has become a joke in this nation but your messiah and every poll bears that fact out which is why all of you sniveling snot nosed leftists are in constant meltdown mode.. your time is coming to an end very soon-- the truth will come out eventually about the heavy arm of the Obama Administration littered with Chicagoland style politics and history will record Barack Obama as quite possibly the most corrupt lying President in US History..but that's not the end of what history will record.. it will record the insanity of a sheeple crowd with Zombie like motions who cared nothing about the truth. Time is on the side of the truth.

Since when has an investigation/investigations ever been so hampered by stonewalling? Something tells me this administration will reside in history with a major footnote on just that. Something to look forward to, huh guys?

Do remember though, it took 5 years for all of watergate prosecutions to come to rest. It may take 10 here, but that's ok.

Last edited:

What are you spewing about?? No one has become a joke in this nation but your messiah and every poll bears that fact out which is why all of you sniveling snot nosed leftists are in constant meltdown mode.. your time is coming to an end very soon-- the truth will come out eventually about the heavy arm of the Obama Administration littered with Chicagoland style politics and history will record Barack Obama as quite possibly the most corrupt lying President in US History..but that's not the end of what history will record.. it will record the insanity of a sheeple crowd with Zombie like motions who cared nothing about the truth. Time is on the side of the truth.

I should have read your response before responding.

Obama thanks you for your mindless repetition of his "phony scandal" programming.

Forum List

Back