More Crooks Flocking

If everyone of these damn lawyers can prove their case in a court of law they should be disbarred, or shot in the head, whichevers cheaper.

Maybe that's how things work in OKTexas-stan, but, here in my country, that doesn't happen, nor should it.

Lawyers are bound by a code of ethics, if it's proven they aren't operating within that code they should be disbarred. The should be shot for disrupting the country who's Constitution they swore to defend. Some of these congresscritters deserve to lose their jobs too, they're going around claiming they believe Ford when they've never talked to her. Then there are pieces of shit like you saying crap you have no hope of proving, you just do it to troll, you have no honor.

Lawyers are bound by a code of ethics, if it's proven they aren't operating within that code they should be disbarred.
Which does not include not being able to prove the case in court in order to represent someone legally. Which is precisely what you stated, so, still, your comments were garbage. Get it together, dude.

Its all a load of shit, the Democrat Leadership is just making up shit to delay
...and?

And McConnell just needs to schedule the vote BEFORE the hearing, and deliver the verdict on this.

The fall session for the Supreme Court starts October 1st.

I have no problem with these committees investigating as long as they like. But the obstruction got to stop IMHO.

The electorate gave control of the Senate to the GOP, the GOP should be exercising control over this. That's what the people expect, and if McConnell doesn't fulfill his mandate, the GOP is in danger in November.

Welcome to Washington. This town stinks like a whorehouse at low tide.

"So you want to get the Democrats. What are you prepared to do?"

Maybe we should take their position, BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY!!!!!!!!!

Lawyers are bound by a code of ethics, if it's proven they aren't operating within that code they should be disbarred.
Which does not include not being able to prove the case in court in order to represent someone legally. Which is precisely what you stated, so, still, your comments were garbage. Get it together, dude.

Slime balls that set out to destroy an man with an accusation and no supporting evidence should be jailed along along with the lawyers who spout their lies with no corroboration. I hope you don't have a son or grandson, you're willingly setting one hell of a trap for them.

Last edited:
Who's paying her lawyers?
Hopefully the DNC is compensating them very well.

Last I heard, Clinton owns the DNC.
Well sure, the uranium she sent to Iran and North Korea, with the blessing of the deep state and to please the Xarnians from the planet Zodan, netted her a nice package.

Guess you must have been sleeping when that news came out...dumbass.
Brazile: Bailing Out DNC Gave Clinton Campaign Control

Why does Ms. Ford need a whole legal team anyhow? Much less a high priced one?

Since she is just a witness, I could see bringing one competent lawyer to advise her of her rights.

But really, unless she really plans to lie or commit some other felony, why the need for a whole Dream Team?
These are political strategists. They are there to help her "craft" her story in a way that won't get her charged for perjury or sued for defamation.

Its all a load of shit, the Democrat Leadership is just making up shit to delay
...and?

And McConnell just needs to schedule the vote BEFORE the hearing, and deliver the verdict on this.

The fall session for the Supreme Court starts October 1st.

I have no problem with these committees investigating as long as they like. But the obstruction got to stop IMHO.

The electorate gave control of the Senate to the GOP, the GOP should be exercising control over this. That's what the people expect, and if McConnell doesn't fulfill his mandate, the GOP is in danger in November.
Unfortunately we have a couple of RINOs that have to be placated. With Republicans like Flake, Corker and Collins, who needs Democrats?

But the obstruction got to stop IMHO.
Why would or should they stop? This is the game, now.

The reason why the Republicans need to stop this, is because that is what the people want.

Donald Trump was elected President because the electorate is ready for change, and its up to the Senate leader to plow right through any obstruction.
Write to Susan Collins, Bob Corker and Jeff Flake. They are the ones responsible for allowing this circus to continue.

Who's paying her lawyers?
Hopefully the DNC is compensating them very well.

Last I heard, Clinton owns the DNC.
Well sure, the uranium she sent to Iran and North Korea, with the blessing of the deep state and to please the Xarnians from the planet Zodan, netted her a nice package.

Guess you must have been sleeping when that news came out...dumbass.
Brazile: Bailing Out DNC Gave Clinton Campaign Control
Settle down Cletus, I was just making fun of you.

Forum List

Back