More Democrat Third World Misery: Baltimore Murder Rate Now Tied With Venezuela...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Man, Democrats truly do destroy everything they touch. Seriously, i don't get why so many continue to vote for em. This is how it always ends for locations that allow them to seize control. Look what they've done to another once great US city. So sad.

Once again this year, the Brennan Center for Justice has analyzed violent crime stats from the 30 largest cities in America to provide some insight on national trends. Not surprisingly, this year's report is full of more bad news for the residents of cities like Baltimore and Chicago that have experienced devastating spikes in homicides over the past two years.

Looking at homicides per capita in 2017, Baltimore is clearly the most dangerous large city in the U.S. with a murder rate that is more than 4x the average of other large cities and some 40% higher than the second most dangerous city of Detroit. To put things in perspective, the murder rate in Baltimore is now exactly tied with Venezuela at 57.2 murders per 100,000 residents.

2017.12.21%20-%20Murder%202.jpg

Baltimore Murder Rate Surges Again In 2017 (Now Tied With Venezuela); Here's How Your City Fared...
DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

Real sad to see what's happening to Charlotte, NC too. I've always had a soft spot for that city. Got some relatives who've lived there for a long time. I've always enjoyed my visits there. But now the Democrats have seized control of the city and the state. North Carolina will be falling on hard times soon. It's what happens to all locations that allow the Democrats to take over. I just don't get why folks support them. It never ends well.

Man, Democrats truly do destroy everything they touch. Seriously, i don't get why so many continue to vote for em. This is how it always ends for locations that allow them to seize control. Look what they've done to another once great US city. So sad.

Once again this year, the Brennan Center for Justice has analyzed violent crime stats from the 30 largest cities in America to provide some insight on national trends. Not surprisingly, this year's report is full of more bad news for the residents of cities like Baltimore and Chicago that have experienced devastating spikes in homicides over the past two years.

Looking at homicides per capita in 2017, Baltimore is clearly the most dangerous large city in the U.S. with a murder rate that is more than 4x the average of other large cities and some 40% higher than the second most dangerous city of Detroit. To put things in perspective, the murder rate in Baltimore is now exactly tied with Venezuela at 57.2 murders per 100,000 residents.

Baltimore Murder Rate Surges Again In 2017 (Now Tied With Venezuela); Here's How Your City Fared...
DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

Note:
The 'elephant in the room that NO ONE wants to see or ask about is EXACTLY which race is 99.999% responsible for the endemic violence?
Note: Not a SINGLE mention about which race is commiting all these murders.
Why is that?
But that's OK. As long as negroes are using abortion as BC. And as long as negro men are 'self exterminating' their race it won't be long before negroes in the US are officially classified as an 'endangered species'.

Look at Washington D.C. number 6! These war zone conditions exist within a couple of miles of the fancy Georgetown neighborhoods where the government fat cats live. The Democrats created the misery but the GOP has not done anything about it either. That is going to change bigly in 2018.....BELIEVE ME.
:2up::2up::2up:

Are the Russians still paying left wing black activists to push fake racial hatred and violence there?

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

Obviously it's the fault of white supremacists, neo-nazis, the Klan, and Confederate statues.

Uncle Trump should do something.

Look at Washington D.C. number 6! These war zone conditions exist within a couple of miles of the fancy Georgetown neighborhoods where the government fat cats live. The Democrats created the misery but the GOP has not done anything about it either. That is going to change bigly in 2018.....BELIEVE ME.
:2up::2up::2up:

The GOP would do better. It couldn't do any worse. Democrats do destroy everything they touch. Baltimore has fallen. It's very sad.

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

Obviously it's the fault of white supremacists, neo-nazis, the Klan, and Confederate statues.

Nothing Trump can do. It's over. Baltimore has fallen. The Democrats destroyed another once great US city. Another tragedy.

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

Caracas is the most violent city in the world. Your concoction is retarded.

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

Nothing Trump can do. It's over. Baltimore has fallen. The Democrats destroyed another once great US city. Another tragedy.

That was sarcasm. I agree that nothing can be done for cities like Baltimore and Chicago, aside from the voters of those cities throwing their Democratic overlords out on their asses.

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

Thanks to y'all, Baltimore can't be far behind. What a sad mess.

Don worry bout'it, Trump will fix the inner city violence any second now - he has a guy.

giphy.gif

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

Thanks to y'all, Baltimore can't be far behind. What a sad mess.

More than half the cities on your list are in red states. That makes their crime your fault.

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

That was sarcasm. I agree that nothing can be done for cities like Baltimore and Chicago, aside from the voters of those cities throwing their Democratic overlords out on their asses.

I hear ya. The good hard working folks have left those areas. There's no one left to boot the Democrats and change things. It'll only get worse in those areas. Very sad.

Forum List

Back