more evidence that armed citizens stop crime

natstew

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2010
BREAKING: Concealed Carrier Stops Las Vegas Shooters… Media Ignores Him

Once again, we’re seeing how guns save lives and protect innocent people from thugs. This time, a gun stopped a cop-killer’s shooting spree.

Police are calling Joseph Robert Wilcox a “hero” after he stopped Jerad Miller, who along with his wife shot two officers in the Las Vegas area.

Read more at http://conservativetribune.com/victory-for-concealed-carry/#JR82Ag1wcTXi7Sep.99

BREAKING: Concealed Carrier Stops Las Vegas Shooters... Media Ignores Him

Last edited:
An armed public PREVENTS most shootings, by simply eliminating the shooter before he can kill more....simple logic, that the left won't admit! Israel knows, but then again, it has a government that actually wants to PROTECT their citizens! Only in America do the people that obey the law get killed by those that step all over the law!

1179w5s.jpg

He didn't stop shit - in fact, he got blasted and became just one more statistic to add to the gun deaths number.

After the shooting, the couple headed toward a nearby Wal-Mart, where Jerad Miller was confronted by Joseph Robert Wilcox, 31, of Las Vegas. Wilcox was legally carrying a concealed pistol. Wilcox was unaware that Amanda Miller, who was pushing a shopping cart, was involved in the incident and “lying in wait,” the official said.

She slipped behind Wilcox and shot him at close range.

Read more at BREAKING: Concealed Carrier Stops Las Vegas Shooters... Media Ignores Him

This, I'm "John fucking Wayne" had no fucking clue so died as an idiot.
He saved no one and his gun indirectly killed him as, had he not had it, he would have got out of the way and probably survived.

More evidence, the public carrying weapons is the cause of a lot of death.

Nothing like closing the gate AFTER the horse got out.

So much for the CCW persons tactical awareness eh?

You think the guy killed would trade his life for his CCW permit?

Or do you CCW nutters need a martyr?

Guy would have been better off running like hell when he saw a gun. Probably still be alive.
But you nutters do need a hero. He's it. Dead like lots of CCW holders would be in the same situation.

Another example of a false sense of security.

An armed public PREVENTS most shootings, by simply eliminating the shooter before he can kill more....simple logic, that the left won't admit! Israel knows, but then again, it has a government that actually wants to PROTECT their citizens! Only in America do the people that obey the law get killed by those that step all over the law!

1179w5s.jpg

When you moving to Israel dude?

Guy would have been better off running like hell when he saw a gun. Probably still be alive.
But you nutters do need a hero. He's it. Dead like lots of CCW holders would be in the same situation.

He knew the risk he was taking. I guess you need to denigrate him to promote your agenda.

1179w5s.jpg

When you moving to Israel dude?

I carry! :D:badgrin:

So when the shit DOES hit the fan, you and the other subversives can be moving targets!:eusa_clap:

He knew the risk he was taking. I guess you need to denigrate him to promote your agenda.

He also wounded the male shooter, probably saving other lives, and having the woman kill him, and then take her life! ....But don't let that upset you Zeke!

He also wounded the male shooter, probably saving other lives, and having the woman kill him, and then take her life! ....But don't let that upset you Zeke!

There is evidence he got a shot off? I haven't seen that yet.

There is evidence he got a shot off? I haven't seen that yet.

Sorry, misread that the woman shot the third victim who didn't know she was with male shooter!

Forum List

Back