Family mourns man killed trying to stop shooting spree

You gun grabbing kooks may as well STFU.. you will NEVER disarm Americans without full revolt.. I can guarantee that.

What?

Are you Stephanie's sock?

You pay no attention to what has been written and just go straight for the knee jerk reactionary crap.

:cuckoo:

Since it was in reply to what I wrote, you were implying that's what I meant.

In this thread, you and others have said I want a ban on guns, that I'm afraid of guns. Its just one lie after another and its tiresome.

Esmeralda has posted real-life facts. So have I.

The nutters have made up all sorts of scenarios that always come down to the same thing - the ridiculous "good guy with a gun" crap that has nothing in common with real life.

I'll say it again -

I really wish the nutters would think about what comes after. You write as though you think killing a "bad guy" makes you some kind of hero, that it makes you special and that you get to celebrate that and others celebrate it.

You just could not be more wrong.

Unless and until you suffer a loss like this, you just can't know how bad it is. Really, you just can't.

Saying that relatively few die of guns is no comfort at all.

And the other side of that same coin is that more than 30 a day is just too damn many.

Dude----the grief ain't any better on the side of the victims. If it takes a gun to stop a gunman it may also stop a lot of grieving. It is YOU who needs to see the big picture.,

I've seen that up close and personal too and you're right.

So there ya go-----anytime a killing is prevented in any fashion it should be celebrated. Even an sacrificial attempt to end the murders.

Dude----the grief ain't any better on the side of the victims. If it takes a gun to stop a gunman it may also stop a lot of grieving. It is YOU who needs to see the big picture.,

So there ya go-----anytime a killing is prevented in any fashion it should be celebrated. Even an sacrificial attempt to end the murders.

By your "logic", the answer really is more and more guns. Guess you really told me.

gun3_zps9e68151f.jpg

You better hope its never you because all your he-man blathering won't mean much more than just hot air.

My guess is that 99.9 percent of those who think they are prepared to defend themselves by killing someone have never killed a human being and have no idea what it's like. Also, same statistic, they have never been in a situation where there was gunfire and they have no idea how they would react. Also, same statistic, they have never been in a situation where their life was threatened with violence, and even if they were carrying a gun, they don't know at all how they'd react or if the gun would actually protect them. That situation usually backfires (pun intended). They are all hot air. Windbags. Blustering little beings thinking the gun makes them tough.

Last edited:

By your "logic", the answer really is more and more guns. Guess you really told me.

gun3_zps9e68151f.jpg

You better hope its never you because all your he-man blathering won't mean much more than just hot air.

Better hope what or who is never me ? I hope I'm not surrounded by a bunch chicken shit liberals if someone is coming at me------all they are going to be concerned with is their own safety.

My guess is that 99.9 percent of those who think they are prepared to defend themselves by killing someone have never killed a human being and have no idea what it's like. Also, same statistic, they have never been in a situation where there was gunfire and they have no idea how they would react. Also, same statistic, they have never been in a situation where their life was threatened with violence, and even if they were carrying a gun, they don't know at all how they'd react of if the gun would actually protect them. They are all hot air. Windbags. Blustering little beings thinking the gun makes them tough.

and you---what are your plans if someone is attacking you or a loved one?

You gun grabbing kooks may as well STFU.. you will NEVER disarm Americans without full revolt.. I can guarantee that.

What?

You pay no attention to what has been written and just go straight for the knee jerk reactionary crap.

I made a factual declaration dickweed.. You and every flaming leftist may as well shut your fat mouths because you will never disarm Americans and should you try, you will find a true Civil War.

My guess is that 99.9 percent of those who think they are prepared to defend themselves by killing someone have never killed a human being and have no idea what it's like. Also, same statistic, they have never been in a situation where there was gunfire and they have no idea how they would react. Also, same statistic, they have never been in a situation where their life was threatened with violence, and even if they were carrying a gun, they don't know at all how they'd react of if the gun would actually protect them. They are all hot air. Windbags. Blustering little beings thinking the gun makes them tough.

She sounds pretty burly to me..

I've been attacked before, you moron. More than once. I've posted it before. I used my brains. And I continue to use them to stay out of potentially dangerous situations. In the past 11 years, I've lived all over the world and traveled all over the world, on my own, as a single female. I've never even been so much as mugged. You use your brains to stay out of harms way. If you live in a neighborhood where you feel unsafe, then fucking move, idiot.

She sounds pretty burly to me..

libs duck for cover--it's safer

I've been attacked before, you moron. More than once. I've posted it before. I used my brains. And I continue to use them to stay out of potentially dangerous situations. In the past 11 years, I've lived all over the world and traveled all over the world, on my own, as a single female. I've never even been so much as mugged. You use your brains to stay out of harms way. If you live in a neighborhood where you feel unsafe, then fucking move, idiot.

Hagitha is going to use her brains if she's attacked by a male looking to harm her. :eek: You are a statistic waiting to happen because you're foolish.

What?

I made a factual declaration dickweed.. You and every flaming leftist may as well shut your fat mouths because you will never disarm Americans and should you try, you will find a true Civil War.

A civil war over guns. Though the percentage of guns in the country is high, the percentage of people who own guns is low. Most people are not with you and will not support you or fight side by side with you over guns. (Fortunately most Americans are sane.) As well, whatever crazy fire power you think you have, it is no match for the US military. What a joke. Declaring war against the government is treason. You will end up dead or spending the rest of your life in prison. Better come up with another plan.

What?

A civil war over guns. Though the percentage of guns in the country is high, the percentage of people who own guns is low. Most people are not with you and will not support you or fight side by side with you over guns. (Fortunately most Americans are sane.) As well, whatever crazy fire power you think you have, it is no match for the US military. What a joke. Declaring war against the government is treason. You will end up dead or spending the rest of your life in prison. Better come up with another plan.

Yea right.. That's why we have open carry and there's not a damn thing you leftists can do about it. LMAO If you hadn't noticed Tokyo Rose, we're winning the battle on the right to keep and bear arms.. < winks > Don't take that as flirting.. I like women soft and sensual.

Hagitha is going to use her brains if she's attacked by a male looking to harm her. :eek: You are a statistic waiting to happen because you're foolish.

If you could read English you would understand that I said I already have defended myself with my brains, from a rape attack, with a knife to my throat. You people are so unbelievably stupid.

If you could read English you would understand that I said I already have defended myself with my brains, from a rape attack, with a knife to my throat. You people are so unbelievably stupid.

Let me guess.. you twinkled your nose and said an incantation? :badgrin:

Yea right.. That's why we have open carry and there's not a damn thing you leftists can do about it. LMAO If you hadn't noticed Tokyo Rose, we're winning the battle on the right to keep and bear arms.. < winks > Don't take that as flirting.. I like women soft and sensual.

Oh, so you are actually a man....that adds up. Or possibly bi, or gay, or trans? :D

a civil war over guns. Though the percentage of guns in the country is high, the percentage of people who own guns is low. most people are not with you and will not support you or fight side by side with you over guns. (fortunately most americans are sane.) as well, whatever crazy fire power you think you have, it is no match for the us military. What a joke. Declaring war against the government is treason. You will end up dead or spending the rest of your life in prison. Better come up with another plan.

yea right.. That's why we have open carry and there's not a damn thing you leftists can do about it. Lmao if you hadn't noticed tokyo rose, we're winning the battle on the right to keep and bear arms.. < winks > don't take that as flirting.. I like women soft and sensual.

oh, so you are actually a man....that adds up. Or possibly bi, or gay, or trans? :d
racistttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

And if you are suddenly witnessing an assault on a friend-----you going to run for cover ?

You really are a nut case. It's not possible to carry on an intelligent discussion with you. Once again, I'm done with you. You need mental health care.

nice job on shitting on this guy's life by making it about your rabid anti gun crusade

you're pathetic luddly

Nice job using this man's needless death to sell more guns. But, he knew what he was doing. Its his family who's suffering because he had to play Mighty Mouse.

Like I said, we've got to end this madness.

Play Mighty Mouse? he tried to stop murder. And all the firearm laws ever written will not removed the hundreds of millions in the US, nor stop people from making their own, in garages, homes, and local machine shops.

Forum List

Back