🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More Full Leftists Lobotomy Melt Down...

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
Just getting to the point of absolute mind numbing... the extent of the leftist melt down... these people are losing their minds...

POLITICO EDITOR RESIGNS AFTER CALLING FOR BASEBALL BAT ATTACKS...

National editor at Politico Michael Hirsh resigned after publishing the home addresses of figurehead Richard Spencer Tuesday morning and advocating for serious violence.

Politico confirmed his resignation following requests for comment from The Daily Caller News Foundation.

“Stop whining about Richard B. Spencer, Nazi, and exercise your rights as decent Americans,” Hirsh wrote in a public Facebook post. “Here are his two addresses.”

Read more: Politico Editor RESIGNS After Publishing Home Addresses Of Alt-Right Icon Richard Spencer, Advocating For ‘Baseball Bats’

It will take more than just bats.

You bet your ass it will snowflake, and I can tell you right now, none of you little pussies have what it takes.

We're closer than you think. Your type has caught people off guard for centuries, but you always get toppled in the end.

The greatest mistake this country ever made was when Lincoln decided on the policy of reconstruction instead of letting people like General Sherman finish the job.

It surprises me me how young Spenser is and the people in that room. It looks like an organization ready to grow. They are not about to die off anytime soon.

The early Nazi supporters in the 1930's felt the same way. You may actually be in a better position than they were then, as America opposed Nazi-ism back then. I hope the system our founders created keeps you monsters at bay. We'll just have to wait and see.

You bet your ass it will snowflake, and I can tell you right now, none of you little pussies have what it takes.

We're closer than you think. Your type has caught people off guard for centuries, but you always get toppled in the end.

The greatest mistake this country ever made was when Lincoln decided on the policy of reconstruction instead of letting people like General Sherman finish the job.

"My type" are all the people through the entire heartland of America. "Your type" has a slim little bit of land on the left and right coast, primarily the cess pool cities full of sissies, perverts and snowflakes like you. So you just get with it and start whatever it is you think you can win. I'd love it.

If this Holiday Inn Meeting room is the Alt-Right -- And NPI is their "think tank" ---- you should be able to vanquish them during your lunch hour our SuperHero. From the bing search page for National Policy Institute.

• Founded: 2005
  • Tax ID: 52-1259838
  • Assets: $4,544 USD
  • Income: $113,327 USD
I know ice cream truck vendors that have more Assets than the big boogeyman Alt-Right. Much to do about nothing. Probably got 1/2 of NPI donors live on USMB right now..

If this Holiday Inn Meeting room is the Alt-Right -- And NPI is their "think tank" ---- you should be able to vanquish them during your lunch hour our SuperHero. From the bing search page for National Policy Institute.

I know ice cream truck vendors that have more Assets than the big boogeyman Alt-Right. Much to do about nothing. Probably got 1/2 of NPI donors live on USMB right now..

And probably half of that came from George Soros as an effort to discredit Trump.

"My type" are all the people through the entire heartland of America. "Your type" has a slim little bit of land on the left and right coast, primarily the cess pool cities full of sissies, perverts and snowflakes like you. So you just get with it and start whatever it is you think you can win. I'd love it.

Me too. We have all the industry and commerce, just like we did last time.

And probably half of that came from George Soros as an effort to discredit Trump.

:cuckoo:

sorry to have to break the news to anyone here, but, um, if you're bothering to protest the alt-right, it'll always say more about you than it does the alt-right. think about it carefully, it's a group of people, a minority group among the major political engines, what are you prepared to do about them? i mean, for real, do you want the government to gather them all up, put them into death camps for you? maybe you should ask who it was that told you to hate them, and why, why should you go around hating them just because you've been told. so, no, the alt-right is nothing.

Had Sherman finished the job, the Democratic party and the KKK would have been wiped out, Clinton would then have been without her mentor Byrd.

sorry to have to break the news to anyone here, but, um, if you're bothering to protest the alt-right, it'll always say more about you than it does the alt-right. think about it carefully, it's a group of people, a minority group among the major political engines, what are you prepared to do about them? i mean, for real, do you want the government to gather them all up, put them into death camps for you? maybe you should ask who it was that told you to hate them, and why, why should you go around hating them just because you've been told. so, no, the alt-right is nothing.
They hate themselves.

Had Sherman finished the job, the Democratic party and the KKK would have been wiped out, Clinton would then have been without her mentor Byrd.

Correction: Southern social conservatives would have been wiped out. And that would have been a great thing for everyone.

Remember, it's your GOP that currently worships the confederacy and denounces Lincoln.

Correction: Southern social conservatives would have been wiped out. And that would have been a great thing for everyone.

Remember, it's your GOP that currently worships the confederacy and denounces Lincoln.

The democrat party was in the hole for quite a few years. When it gained power in that region again, it really was a white party for the white southerners.

The democrat party was in the hole for quite a few years. When it gained power in that region again, it really was a white party for the white southerners.

Yep, the social conservatives morphed into Democrats, and they denounced Lincoln.

Yep, the social conservatives morphed into Democrats, and they denounced Lincoln.
So you guys are saying that the current GOP is a bunch of Democrats? :eusa_think:

Wrong

I live in the heartland and I want no part of this bullshit. Neither does a single person I know.
Keep the race war bullshit to yourselves

So you guys are saying that the current GOP is a bunch of Democrats? :eusa_think:
It's a different situation.

Forum List

Back