🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More Full Leftists Lobotomy Melt Down...

I saw one bald Democrat demanding of Trump that he turn over his March madness brackets.

What is he hiding?

If anything is melting down, it is the chaos in the Oval Office.
The "chaos" in the Oval Office :lmao:

I've seen more serious drama at a prom than we have at the White House at the moment. NSA Michael Flynn had a couple of phone calls with a Russian ambassador for the Trump Administration but denied it when asked about it by VP Mike Pence. That has resulted in President Trump asking for Flynn's resignation (which he subsequently received). That's it. That's the big "scandal". And with Flynn's resignation - the whole thing is over and done with.
Ohh the KellyAnn Conway scandal has that beat. A full senate investigation into her comment that she likes Ivanka Trump's clothing line.

I've seen more serious drama at a prom than we have at the White House at the moment. NSA Michael Flynn had a couple of phone calls with a Russian ambassador for the Trump Administration but denied it when asked about it by VP Mike Pence. That has resulted in President Trump asking for Flynn's resignation (which he subsequently received). That's it. That's the big "scandal". And with Flynn's resignation - the whole thing is over and done with.
There is a lot more to it than so-called President Trump choosing a man, like himself, in Putin's pocket. There is the rift with the Judiciary, the badmouthing of anyone who criticizes him such as the mainstream media, a friendly democracy to the south, Mexico, i alienated, the European Union is furious with Trump declaring that it should fall asunder, NATO has been declared obsolete by him, and no one has any idea what Trump is up to with all his alternative facts. The Oval Office is in a mess.

Ohh the KellyAnn Conway scandal has that beat. A full senate investigation into her comment that she likes Ivanka Trump's clothing line.
Trump has blurred the line between promoting his family's businesses and promoting the welfare of the United States.

Forum List

Back