🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More Full Leftists Lobotomy Melt Down...

Had Sherman finished the job, the Democratic party and the KKK would have been wiped out, Clinton would then have been without her mentor Byrd.
Correction: Southern social conservatives would have been wiped out. And that would have been a great thing for everyone.

Remember, it's your GOP that currently worships the confederacy and denounces Lincoln.
The democrat party was in the hole for quite a few years. When it gained power in that region again, it really was a white party for the white southerners.

Yep, the social conservatives morphed into Democrats, and they denounced Lincoln.
So you guys are saying that the current GOP is a bunch of Democrats? :eusa_think:
It's a different situation.
O ya?

Correction: Southern social conservatives would have been wiped out. And that would have been a great thing for everyone.

Remember, it's your GOP that currently worships the confederacy and denounces Lincoln.
The democrat party was in the hole for quite a few years. When it gained power in that region again, it really was a white party for the white southerners.

Yep, the social conservatives morphed into Democrats, and they denounced Lincoln.
So you guys are saying that the current GOP is a bunch of Democrats? :eusa_think:
O ya?
Well explain the similarities?

O ya?
Similarities of what? :eusa_think:

Modern conservatives celebrate the confederacy, denounce Lincoln, and voted for Trump. Right?

O ya?
Similarities of what? :eusa_think:

Modern conservatives celebrate the confederacy, denounce Lincoln, and voted for Trump. Right?
What's wrong with voting for The Leader?

The early Nazi supporters in the 1930's felt the same way. You may actually be in a better position than they were then, as America opposed Nazi-ism back then. I hope the system our founders created keeps you monsters at bay. We'll just have to wait and see.
You're calling me a Nazi? I was getting immune to being called a racist for having an opinion different than Barrack Hussein Obama.

It will take more than just bats.

You bet your ass it will snowflake, and I can tell you right now, none of you little pussies have what it takes.

We're closer than you think. Your type has caught people off guard for centuries, but you always get toppled in the end.

The greatest mistake this country ever made was when Lincoln decided on the policy of reconstruction instead of letting people like General Sherman finish the job.

"My type" are all the people through the entire heartland of America. "Your type" has a slim little bit of land on the left and right coast, primarily the cess pool cities full of sissies, perverts and snowflakes like you. So you just get with it and start whatever it is you think you can win. I'd love it.

Wrong

I live in the heartland and I want no part of this bullshit. Neither does a single person I know.
Keep the race war bullshit to yourselves

You're a pussy, old man. Thank God forging this nation wasn't left up to you and your frightened little band of dimwit types, or we'd all still be saying long live the queen.

And it's not "my race war," you ignorant sack of cat piss, this is liberals and the blacks and the obama types driving it. They want it, they'll get it, and we'll finish it... and EVERYONE I KNOW would be in on it.

Moron.

Last edited:
It will take more than just bats.

You bet your ass it will snowflake, and I can tell you right now, none of you little pussies have what it takes.

We're closer than you think. Your type has caught people off guard for centuries, but you always get toppled in the end.

The greatest mistake this country ever made was when Lincoln decided on the policy of reconstruction instead of letting people like General Sherman finish the job.

"My type" are all the people through the entire heartland of America. "Your type" has a slim little bit of land on the left and right coast, primarily the cess pool cities full of sissies, perverts and snowflakes like you. So you just get with it and start whatever it is you think you can win. I'd love it.

Wrong

I live in the heartland and I want no part of this bullshit. Neither does a single person I know.

You're a pussy, old man. Thank God forging this nation wasn't left up to you and your frightened little band of dimwit types, or we'd all still be saying long live the queen.

And it's not "my race war," you ignorant sack of cat piss, this is liberals and the blacks and the obama types driving it. They want it, they'll get it, and we'll finish it... and EVERYONE I KNOW would be in on it.

Moron.

:blahblah:

Wrong

Moron.

:blahblah:

I don't know if you're senile, or just stupid...

It is absolutely heartwarming to see the civil war again bubbling to the surface so near to being fought all over again. It means especially more in light of California's secession.

There is such satisfaction in I told you so.

Tomi's response after Maxine Waters finishes speaking is freaking hilarious. She's trying not to crack up laughing at how the leadership of the Dumbocrat Party is literally suffering from severe dementia...

We have to avoid discouraging these k00ks........Ive never had so much fun in here the past 12 weeks or so!! Its a hoot a minute........at least one or two new things to laugh at daily. I pop up a new bumpy cucumber at least 1/2 a dozen times a day.:deal:

Today it was Elijah Cummings saying the Flynn phone calls to Russia "put our democracy at stake". Yesterday, CNN was doing a 30 minute segment about how Trump shook Trudeau's hand in some odd manner. The day before it was the entire press saying Trump was boinking his daughter. On the weekend it was something about Kellyanne Conway that nobody was caring about.

Go......go...........and please pop Keith Ellison to head the DNC go............

Who knew Trump winning would be this much fun.......daily!!:ack-1::funnyface::funnyface:

We have to avoid discouraging these k00ks........Ive never had so much fun in here the past 12 weeks or so!! Its a hoot a minute........at least one or two new things to laugh at daily. I pop up a new bumpy cucumber at least 1/2 a dozen times a day.:deal:

Today it was Elijah Cummings saying the Flynn phone calls to Russia "put our democracy at stake". Yesterday, CNN was doing a 30 minute segment about how Trump shook Trudeau's hand in some odd manner. The day before it was the entire press saying Trump was boinking his daughter. On the weekend it was something about Kellyanne Conway that nobody was caring about.

Go......go...........and please pop Keith Ellison to head the DNC go............

Who knew Trump winning would be this much fun.......daily!!:ack-1::funnyface::funnyface:
That stuff is nothing compared to the fragile little snowflakes having epic meltdowns because a Republican is President. Watching their every day "useful idiot" minions go fuck'n crazy because they can't have their way is priceless. I would love to know the suicide numbers in America since the November 8th election.

That stuff is nothing compared to the fragile little snowflakes having epic meltdowns because a Republican is President. Watching their every day "useful idiot" minions go fuck'n crazy because they can't have their way is priceless. I would love to know the suicide numbers in America since the November 8th election.
Too low.

sorry to have to break the news to anyone here, but, um, if you're bothering to protest the alt-right, it'll always say more about you than it does the alt-right. think about it carefully, it's a group of people, a minority group among the major political engines, what are you prepared to do about them? i mean, for real, do you want the government to gather them all up, put them into death camps for you? maybe you should ask who it was that told you to hate them, and why, why should you go around hating them just because you've been told. so, no, the alt-right is nothing.
They hate themselves.
Yes, they hate what Ivanka Trump is selling!!!!

I'm rather amused they're trying to fly the "we're fighting nazi's" kite. All string, no tail. Pinwheels for all.

Yup a lot of the threads on this board are a laugh a minute.

The left finally has a ray of sunshine. They lost the election, Congress and the WH. They really need that ray of sunshine and they think Flynn and the Russian's will give it to them.

They really need to grow a few brain cells and hope the poor things work. LOL

Forum List

Back