🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More Full Leftists Lobotomy Melt Down...

It will take more than just bats.

You bet your ass it will snowflake, and I can tell you right now, none of you little pussies have what it takes.

We're closer than you think. Your type has caught people off guard for centuries, but you always get toppled in the end.

The greatest mistake this country ever made was when Lincoln decided on the policy of reconstruction instead of letting people like General Sherman finish the job.

Aren't you a special brand of exploding mushroom...

It surprises me me how young Spenser is and the people in that room. It looks like an organization ready to grow. They are not about to die off anytime soon.

The early Nazi supporters in the 1930's felt the same way. You may actually be in a better position than they were then, as America opposed Nazi-ism back then. I hope the system our founders created keeps you monsters at bay. We'll just have to wait and see.

I can't believe you wrote that after all the intolerance the left has showed since the election. Your comrades are acting like Nazi's daily now.

You bet your ass it will snowflake, and I can tell you right now, none of you little pussies have what it takes.

We're closer than you think. Your type has caught people off guard for centuries, but you always get toppled in the end.

The greatest mistake this country ever made was when Lincoln decided on the policy of reconstruction instead of letting people like General Sherman finish the job.

"My type" are all the people through the entire heartland of America. "Your type" has a slim little bit of land on the left and right coast, primarily the cess pool cities full of sissies, perverts and snowflakes like you. So you just get with it and start whatever it is you think you can win. I'd love it.

I wonder if old school has chosen which bathroom to use today.

Just when you thought Maxine Waters couldn't possibly get any dumber.... :lmao:

OK man. Let's have a little chat privately here. Just you and me. You're thinking that this is great because it shows how inept and clueless Maxine Waters is. You think that it's just another piece to clobber your tribal opponents with. But --- you're missing the bigger picture here.

So this piece gets dumped today on YouTube. WhereTF did it come from? It obviously is not faked and YET it's an Intel dump of information that should NEVER EVER make it to the public domain. WhoTF leaked it? And when are the American people gonna wake up and see the coming all out nuclear DOMESTIC war that SOMEONE is preparing here? This and several other RELATED YouTube dumps are CLEARLY Intelligence intercepts. And the RUSSIANS didn't dump it. PERHAPS the Ukranians dumped this one -- but it's more likely to be our own agencies AGAIN and EVERY day since the election..

It's part of the DAILY disinformation and anti-Russian drumbeat. To KEEP this Russian involvement in our election front and center. And I say that by agreeing with the efforts to KEEP Russian sanctions in place and having a personal conviction that Putin can't be trusted. AND YET --- PERSONALLY --- I'm more concerned and convinced day by day that there IS a covert Intel operation in OUR VERY govt to force a show-down about how compromised the 2 party leadership has become over the years. There's been tacit agreements to hold a MOUNTAIN of embarrassing, non-public intel on past mistakes and actions that compromise EVERY Admin and EVERY Congress going back -- probably thru my lifetime. And that it's only because of spineless wimps like McCain and Graham and Pelosi and Reid that this nuclear mountain of blackmail has NOT be used.

I can tell by the nature and the methods of release for this information that our country is on the verge of DOMESTIC political conflict. BIGGER than Trump (who walked into it) and Bigger than our problems with trusting Putin and Russia.

You partisan warriors need to STOP -- realize what happens if both of your corrupt inept parties start to dump Pandora's Box out. Because THAT -- ain't gonna end well. Past secrets and Intel need to be kept locked down. AND the country needs to rid itself of almost ALL the current leadership that is compromised by this.

Last edited:
We've gone Way too long without holding people accountable in government for misdeeds, ethical issues, and piss poor performance and decision making. While 2 parties carve out their constituencies and battlegrounds to get re-elected and hold power. They have been in COLLUSION to sweep too much crap into a mountain of BLACKMAIL ammunition. And that weapons cache of blackmail is ABOUT to be set on fire.

OK man. Let's have a little chat privately here. Just you and me. You're thinking that this is great because it shows how inept and clueless Maxine Waters is. You think that it's just another piece to clobber your tribal opponents with. But --- you're missing the bigger picture here.

So this piece gets dumped today on YouTube. WhereTF did it come from? It obviously is not faked and YET it's an Intel dump of information that should NEVER EVER make it to the public domain. WhoTF leaked it? And when are the American people gonna wake up and see the coming all out nuclear DOMESTIC war that SOMEONE is preparing here? This and several other RELATED YouTube dumps are CLEARLY Intelligence intercepts. And the RUSSIANS didn't dump it. PERHAPS the Ukranians dumped this one -- but it's more likely to be our own agencies AGAIN and EVERY day since the election..

It's part of the DAILY disinformation and anti-Russian drumbeat. To KEEP this Russian involvement in our election front and center. And I say that by agreeing with the efforts to KEEP Russian sanctions in place and having a personal conviction that Putin can't be trusted. AND YET --- PERSONALLY --- I'm more concerned and convinced day by day that there IS a covert Intel operation in OUR VERY govt to force a show-down about how compromised the 2 party leadership has become over the years. There's been tacit agreements to hold a MOUNTAIN of embarrassing, non-public intel on past mistakes and actions that compromise EVERY Admin and EVERY Congress going back -- probably thru my lifetime. And that it's only because of spineless wimps like McCain and Graham and Pelosi and Reid that this nuclear mountain of blackmail has NOT be used.

I can tell by the nature and the methods of release for this information that our country is on the verge of DOMESTIC political conflict. BIGGER than Trump (who walked into it) and Bigger than our problems with trusting Putin and Russia.

You partisan warriors need to STOP -- realize what happens if both of your corrupt inept parties start to dump Pandora's Box out. Because THAT -- ain't gonna end well. Past secrets and Intel need to be kept locked down. AND the country needs to rid itself of almost ALL the current leadership that is compromised by this.

Respectfully, I must disagree here flacaltenn. Strongly disagree. We've had over 117 years of misery exactly because of this type of thinking. The belief that (and I quote) "past secrets and intel need to be kept locked down". In fact - we need the polar opposite. We need complete and total transparency outside of obvious National Security matters.

We need every single ugly piece of blackmail material dumped into the public (as WikiLeaks has been doing for some time now). For starters, these dirt-bags work for us and they answer to us. They have absolutely no business keeping secrets from us other than clear, obvious cases (again - such as true National Security issues). Second, with the skeletons in their closet exposed, they wouldn't be subject to future exploitation.

Bad things happen in the dark. Really bad things. Nothing cleans up evil faster than shining a light on it. It's time the American people shine a 10 trillion lumen spotlight on Washington D.C. and spill it all out. The good. The bad. And the ugly.

Respectfully, I must disagree here flacaltenn. Strongly disagree. We've had over 117 years of misery exactly because of this type of thinking. The belief that (and I quote) "past secrets and intel need to be kept locked down". In fact - we need the polar opposite. We need complete and total transparency outside of obvious National Security matters.

We need every single ugly piece of blackmail material dumped into the public (as WikiLeaks has been doing for some time now). For starters, these dirt-bags work for us and they answer to us. They have absolutely no business keeping secrets from us other than clear, obvious cases (again - such as true National Security issues). Second, with the skeletons in their closet exposed, they wouldn't be subject to future exploitation.

Bad things happen in the dark. Really bad things. Nothing cleans up evil faster than shining a light on it. It's time the American people shine a 10 trillion lumen spotlight on Washington D.C. and spill it all out. The good. The bad. And the ugly.

The nature of what's in Pandora's box in the back rooms and vaults is not NECESSARILY what the public needs to see. That's why it's a secret. Having those agencies and capabilities is vital and it becomes a matter of trust. ESPECIALLY the trust that those agencies won't be used by partisan thugs and hacks to perpetuate dynasties. Our mistake is NOT in keeping secrets. Our mistake is perpetuating the 2 political dynasties and allowing folks to serve their ENTIRE lives as "leadership" and collude to keep the blackmail potential under control. The keys need to move OUTSIDE the 2 warring colluding parties and the OLD guard needs to get OUT while they are still "relatively clean".

And then -- you literally need to PURGE those trusted agencies of the partisan wars and make them completely neutral as to DOMESTIC policies. Once the Dems and Repubs opened the door to allowing NSA to spy domestically, and increased the CIA role in "protecting the Homeland" --- we kicked off these events. I am in full support of the Intel Agencies as I KNEW them years ago. We need to go back and untangle them from DOMESTIC operations. THAT --- is the reason we're sitting here being fed Pravda like disinformation leaks every day now. Because we ALLOWED those agencies to get involved in "homeland security"..

Probably should shut up about these "outside the box" observations on America's Intel agencies before I get a visit from some big black SUVs with Federal plates on them.

Last edited:
I'm rather amused they're trying to fly the "we're fighting nazi's" kite. All string, no tail. Pinwheels for all.
Have you ever tasted BBQ kitten???
36dcc617b4b32d75f71ace747f84a745.jpg

I'm rather amused they're trying to fly the "we're fighting nazi's" kite. All string, no tail. Pinwheels for all.
Conservatives like you and your ilk were born without the amusement gene....what the fuck are you talking about??????

Having those agencies and capabilities is vital and it becomes a matter of trust.
You're not making a bit of sense Flac. That's like me saying "having a two party system is vital and becomes a matter of trust". For starters, who the hell is even talking about "agencies"? Sure as hell not me. I'm talking about the politicians. I'm talking about each and every one of them being exposed for any illegal or unethical activity they engaged in.

The DNC hack was beautiful because it exposed the entire party and their lies. The audio of Hitlery Clinton stating "I have one public position and then my actual position on issues that I share in private with only you elite folks" was beautiful because it exposed what a slime ball she was. And if something exposes Donald Trump - fantastic. It's time to "drain the swamp". Everybody talks about it but nobody ever does it.

Conservatives like you and your ilk were born without the amusement gene....what the fuck are you talking about??????
That's better than Dumbocrats like you and your ilk who were born without a maturity and responsibility gene.
Putin will be throwing Trump under the bus pretty soon. Oh and by the way, Flynn had better straighten out and go ahead and throw Trump and his boys under the bus.....or we could hear breaking news that Flynn will be found face down in a pool!!!!

If this Holiday Inn Meeting room is the Alt-Right -- And NPI is their "think tank" ---- you should be able to vanquish them during your lunch hour our SuperHero. From the bing search page for National Policy Institute.

• Founded: 2005
  • Tax ID: 52-1259838
  • Assets: $4,544 USD
  • Income: $113,327 USD
I know ice cream truck vendors that have more Assets than the big boogeyman Alt-Right. Much to do about nothing. Probably got 1/2 of NPI donors live on USMB right now..

And probably half of that came from George Soros as an effort to discredit Trump.

"Soros" equals Alt-Right code for "Jews"

Just getting to the point of absolute mind numbing... the extent of the leftist melt down... these people are losing their minds...

POLITICO EDITOR RESIGNS AFTER CALLING FOR BASEBALL BAT ATTACKS...

National editor at Politico Michael Hirsh resigned after publishing the home addresses of figurehead Richard Spencer Tuesday morning and advocating for serious violence.

Politico confirmed his resignation following requests for comment from The Daily Caller News Foundation.

“Stop whining about Richard B. Spencer, Nazi, and exercise your rights as decent Americans,” Hirsh wrote in a public Facebook post. “Here are his two addresses.”

Read more: Politico Editor RESIGNS After Publishing Home Addresses Of Alt-Right Icon Richard Spencer, Advocating For ‘Baseball Bats’
If anything is melting down, it is the chaos in the Oval Office.

The "chaos" in the Oval Office :lmao:

I've seen more serious drama at a prom than we have at the White House at the moment. NSA Michael Flynn had a couple of phone calls with a Russian ambassador for the Trump Administration but denied it when asked about it by VP Mike Pence. That has resulted in President Trump asking for Flynn's resignation (which he subsequently received). That's it. That's the big "scandal". And with Flynn's resignation - the whole thing is over and done with.

The "chaos" in the Oval Office :lmao:

I've seen more serious drama at a prom than we have at the White House at the moment. NSA Michael Flynn had a couple of phone calls with a Russian ambassador for the Trump Administration but denied it when asked about it by VP Mike Pence. That has resulted in President Trump asking for Flynn's resignation (which he subsequently received). That's it. That's the big "scandal". And with Flynn's resignation - the whole thing is over and done with.
Hey...WE'RE having fun watching the WH at the moment.

Forum List

Back