More fundamentally changing going on here in America.

Zerohedge- Media Bias Fact Check

1722246077485.png

I have confidence that as President, Kamala Harris will solve the homeless problem in America. She will do that by incarcerating them all behind bars, and giving them productive jobs in the prison laundry and kitchen.

Make Homelessness great again!

Who can afford to pay a million bucks for a “starter home”?

This is what rampant inflation has done to us.

It has to be said that this is what rampant greed has done to us also. The inflation was created by our greed. Because we believed the markets must always have great years we spent over a dozen years pumping and pumping and pumping the markets.

Hence inflation. It was previous greed under the administrations of Reagan, Clinton and Bush that lead to the massive pumping under Obama and Trump.

Add to this the ever growing debt because we can't stop spending and here we are.

Most of this I don't think is reflected in the optimistic jobs, inflation, and campaign speeches. We seem to be going third world a little faster for some reason. One Man Found The Infamous "Carpet Trails" In Florida That Lead To Enormous Homeless Encampments Way Back In The Woods | ZeroHedge

The US isn't changing because the politicians are all in it for themselves. The system allows such politicians to not only get to the top, but fill out the ranks as well.

What do the people do about it? They get entertained by the system, they don't care, they're not homeless (now) so screw everyone else.

Who can afford to pay a million bucks for a “starter home”?

This is what rampant inflation has done to us.

It has to be said that this is what rampant greed has done to us also. The inflation was created by our greed. Because we believed the markets must always have great years we spent over a dozen years pumping and pumping and pumping the markets.

Hence inflation. It was previous greed under the administrations of Reagan, Clinton and Bush that lead to the massive pumping under Obama and Trump.

Add to this the ever growing debt because we can't stop spending and here we are.

This greed is also why nobody actually builds starter homes any longer. Everything being built is big and fancy or they are "luxury apartments"

This greed is also why nobody actually builds starter homes any longer. Everything being built is big and fancy or they are "luxury apartments"
There is no profit in a starter home.....That and zoning laws have changed to where you can put a duplex on a lot you could have only built a single family home on. That and lots are being built on now that would have not passed muster 20 years ago.

Hell they built a new home on a shit lot (I'd say around 2K sqft, nothing special) on the last remaining lot in my subdivision and it sparked a bidding war and it went for 539K. Some woman from NOtVA bought it.

All that shit does is drive my taxes up.

Forum List

Back