More good news on the Climate Change front

Off the grid is part of the globe too dummy lol

The concept and term 'Off the Grid' obviously escapes your pea brain. Now run along and fight your evil Global Warming Boogeyman. Should keep ya busy for awhile. Off ya go now. Bye bye. :)

I've got a better idea. Why don't you build a coal fueled house? Make sure you keep all the pollution you create burning your coal on your property too.

I got the same idea, why don't you generate your own electricity and keep whatever pollution it creates on your property? GW/CC/CD is not about pollution BTW.

I hear this often so I'll ask: Is your paranoia about Climate Science strickly based on some people being able to make money from it or is it the science? Are people not supposed to make money ONLY in this field for it to be "valid" in your eyes?

Not when they are making that money from a total scam. The left always screams about money being transferred from the poor to the rich, what do you think carbon credits would have done?

Paranoia is too strong a word, very leery of people who use real issues to further their own agenda would be better.

The US is doing something about pollution and global warming, here, in our own country. If another country wants to do something about themselves then fine, but I will fight any attempt to get the US to pay for their problems. We simply don't have the money.

Aren't you doing the same thing by ignoring the fact that the US has been doing something for over 40 years now? And the left doesn't help their own cause much. Allowing the EPA to label a naturally occurring gas, one that is essential for all life on the planet, as a pollutant only pushes people away.

To put it another way: Firefighters have determined the house is on fire but there is a group of people stopping the fire from being put out because they want to know how much the chief gets or because they suspect the Firefighters want to control fire itself.

When asked "how?" the crowd goes: You cant deny that someone wants to benefit from putting out this fire.

Like...what? :lol:

Horrible analogy. The damage from a fire is quick and can be obviously viewed by anyone who isn't blind. And putting out the fire won't hurt the business down the road, carbon tax credits would have.

So Global Warming science isnt real because Carbon Credits and stuff?

Forget the carbon credits I'm talking about the science and the earth and you're talking about money. I said I dont want to pay for other countries either but thats not a reason to calll Global Warming a scam

Never once did I state my standing on the issue. You just assumed that.

I'm just surprised you thought the woods wasnt part of the globe

Tells me everything I need to know about your logic

Hey dipshit, put your money where your big mouth is. Just go off the grid, ride a bike, and build that Ark. Go fight your Global Warming Boogeyman and save the World. You're free to make your own decisions. No one's stopping you. But you're not gonna be allowed to your force your agenda on the rest of us. So put your money where that big mouth is, and grab a hammer. That Ark ain't gonna build itself. :)

Where will this ark go? Because unless said ark can travel in to space, it's still going to be affected by GLOBAL warming.

You tell me. I don't live in fear of the Global Warming Boogeyman. When or if those horrific floods do come, i'll deal with it. Humans will just have to adapt and deal with their changing environment. Just like all other animals have throughout the history of this Planet. Either adapt or go extinct. It really is that simple.

You wanna fight your Global Warming Boogeyman and save the World? Then do it. I won't stop you. But i will stop you from forcing your agenda on me by way of Government intimidation & force. See, i value my Freedom & Liberty much more than i fear 'Global Warming.'

Not when they are making that money from a total scam. The left always screams about money being transferred from the poor to the rich, what do you think carbon credits would have done?

Paranoia is too strong a word, very leery of people who use real issues to further their own agenda would be better.

The US is doing something about pollution and global warming, here, in our own country. If another country wants to do something about themselves then fine, but I will fight any attempt to get the US to pay for their problems. We simply don't have the money.

Aren't you doing the same thing by ignoring the fact that the US has been doing something for over 40 years now? And the left doesn't help their own cause much. Allowing the EPA to label a naturally occurring gas, one that is essential for all life on the planet, as a pollutant only pushes people away.

Horrible analogy. The damage from a fire is quick and can be obviously viewed by anyone who isn't blind. And putting out the fire won't hurt the business down the road, carbon tax credits would have.

Forget the carbon credits I'm talking about the science and the earth and you're talking about money. I said I dont want to pay for other countries either but thats not a reason to calll Global Warming a scam

Never once did I state my standing on the issue. You just assumed that.

I know and I also notice you are doing everything in your power to avoid giving your opinion on it. I'm sure its because you dont have the time right?

Space bar just broke? Dog ate it?

I hear this often so I'll ask: Is your paranoia about Climate Science strickly based on some people being able to make money from it or is it the science? Are people not supposed to make money ONLY in this field for it to be "valid" in your eyes?

To put it another way: Firefighters have determined the house is on fire but there is a group of people stopping the fire from being put out because they want to know how much the chief gets or because they suspect the Firefighters want to control fire itself.

When asked "how?" the crowd goes: You cant deny that someone wants to benefit from putting out this fire.

Like...what? :lol:

Climate change is not a scam. MAN MADE climate change IS a scam.

the climate of our planet has been changing for millions of years and will be changing millions of years from now-----------man has never had anything to do with it.

The concept and term 'Off the Grid' obviously escapes your pea brain. Now run along and fight your evil Global Warming Boogeyman. Should keep ya busy for awhile. Off ya go now. Bye bye. :)

I've got a better idea. Why don't you build a coal fueled house? Make sure you keep all the pollution you create burning your coal on your property too.

I got the same idea, why don't you generate your own electricity and keep whatever pollution it creates on your property? GW/CC/CD is not about pollution BTW.

Power plants are the largest source of carbon pollution in the U.S

If CO2 weren't a pollutant, the EPA couldn't regulate it. But yeah coal fired electric plants put some other nasty compounds in the public commons as well but that doesn't effect global warming really.

I'm just surprised you thought the woods wasnt part of the globe

Tells me everything I need to know about your logic

Hey dipshit, put your money where your big mouth is. Just go off the grid, ride a bike, and build that Ark. Go fight your Global Warming Boogeyman and save the World. You're free to make your own decisions. No one's stopping you. But you're not gonna be allowed to your force your agenda on the rest of us. So put your money where that big mouth is, and grab a hammer. That Ark ain't gonna build itself. :)

Where will this ark go? Because unless said ark can travel in to space, it's still going to be affected by GLOBAL warming.

worried about global warming??????? Blame the sun. The sun controls our climate, not whether the chinese burn coal to generate electricity.

you lefties alway want to equate pollution with AGW. But they are two separate and distinct things.

If CO2 weren't a pollutant, the EPA couldn't regulate it. But yeah coal fired electric plants put some other nasty compounds in the public commons as well but that doesn't effect global warming really.

pollution is bad, everyone hates pollution.

pollution is not climate change. Pollution is real, man made climate change is fantasy.

Calling a different light bulb Totalitarianism is a bit of a stretch is it not?

In your opinion why did we need a different light bulb?

You're not going to make this about me. We got it and you are crying about it like its the end of the world....You are making a mountain out of a molehill and expect people to see it BUT you cant explain it

No, I'm asking you why you think we needed new lightbulbs. Seems fairly simple question no end of the world mention, not sure what it is your worried about. Wow!!!

Step away from the cliff.

hahahahahahaahahahahaahahahaha..you crack me up!!! you are blind.

No? What is it about?

the climate of our planet has been changing for millions of years and will be changing millions of years from now-----------man has never had anything to do with it.

And yet an absolute overwhelming majority of those people who actually know what they're talking about disagrees with you.

Weird.

worried about global warming??????? Blame the sun. The sun controls our climate, not whether the chinese burn coal to generate electricity.

you lefties alway want to equate pollution with AGW. But they are two separate and distinct things.

Are you aware of something called the Ozone layer? Ever heard of it? Any idea what it does?

I know details aren't your strong suit, so let's start with the basics and go from there.

And yet an absolute overwhelming majority of those people who actually know what they're talking about disagrees with you.

Weird.

wrong!

Are you aware of something called the Ozone layer? Ever heard of it? Any idea what it does?

I know details aren't your strong suit, so let's start with the basics and go from there.

I have my doubts you do!

Weird.

wrong!

Let me check.

Nope. I'm definitely not wrong.

In your opinion why did we need a different light bulb?

You're not going to make this about me. We got it and you are crying about it like its the end of the world....You are making a mountain out of a molehill and expect people to see it BUT you cant explain it

No, I'm asking you why you think we needed new lightbulbs. Seems fairly simple question no end of the world mention, not sure what it is your worried about. Wow!!!

Step away from the cliff.

They are more energy efficient

Forum List

Back