More Good Stuff -

I will make a mental note and in 1 years will ask you again how well Trump is doing...

2 steps forward with Obama, 10 steps back in a year with Trump.. except for the rich of coarse.

All of that is a continuation of the last 8 years

I partially agree. 153k jobs isn't nearly enough. it will take the trumpster at least another 6 months to get this economy going. The MSM is going to do everything they can to squelch it, of course, but in a few months the jobs will be better, and more plentiful. We are still mired in the obummer swamp.

I will make a mental note and in 1 years will ask you again how well Trump is doing...

2 steps forward with Obama, 10 steps back in a year with Trump.. except for the rich of coarse.

Forward with obummer? Are you high? The middle class witnessed their net worth drop for the first time and the labor participation rate dropped to lowest level since the 1970's. the wealthy though, under obummer they did very well indeed.

Forward with obummer? Are you high? The middle class witnessed their net worth drop for the first time and the labor participation rate dropped to lowest level since the 1970's. the wealthy though, under obummer they did very well indeed.

Perhaps it is the bubble of silicon valley that is making the middle class rich ( if you owned here before the crazy..) Young people can not survive here unless for a $100.000.00 year salary..it is crazy.

Bush left this area a huge mess, Obama got it all going again.

Perhaps it is the bubble of silicon valley that is making the middle class right ( if you owned here before the crazy..) Young people can not survive here unless for a $100.000.00 year salary..it is crazy.

Bush left this are is a huge mess, Obama got it all going again.

It wasn't booosh. it was the Dot Com bubble that hammered Silicon Valley. Completely independent from politics in every way. I had many friends who lost their jobs and careers when the bubble burst. One was VP at Ascend Communications.

that's fine, in the mean time happy days are here again. Yippee !

Don't ya think if it were down, Trump would be blaming Obama? :biggrin:
obama's a hack compared to Trump.

Perhaps it is the bubble of silicon valley that is making the middle class right ( if you owned here before the crazy..) Young people can not survive here unless for a $100.000.00 year salary..it is crazy.

Bush left this are is a huge mess, Obama got it all going again.

It wasn't booosh. it was the Dot Com bubble that hammered Silicon Valley. Completely independent from politics in every way. I had many friends who lost their jobs and careers when the bubble burst. One was VP at Ascend Communications.

50 years is considered old in silicon valley , sorry for your friends. Now it is considered the valley of big fake lips, boobs, plastic surgery, and Maserati's...lol

^ Conservatard logic. Trump gets credit for the stock market doing well, but not Obama.

^ Conservatard logic. Trump gets credit for the stock market doing well, but not Obama.

Like I said, a change in attitude.

Forum List

Back