More guns sure make us more safe.

You forgot Fentanyl.
Fentanyl has NEVER killed a single person just sitting/resting their next to your gun.
/—-/ Fentanyl is not a poison. It’s perfectly safe anesthesia when used by a doctor or an anesthesiologist. I know, I used to sell fentanyl to hospitals. In the hands of a drug dealer, it is deadly.

The intent of the 'stand your ground' laws should have been clearly understood right from the beginning.

Legalized murder of black people.

Disclaimer: I'm not suggesting either a pro or con position on these laws, but simply saying the mechanisms for legalizing murder are in place.

Go get an ice cream or take a nap, Donald, the grown-ups are talking.

Isn't there a child euthanasia hobby site you can spend some time on, instead?

I think this indicates that white America is ready to make a stand against having to tolerate black people. This is following too closely on other similae incidents to be coincidence.

In effect, it's the call coming to blacks to start acting out the violence that they are wanting that will tear down American society.

It's time for both sides to consider if that's what they really want?
Interesting you say that when two of the three shot this week were white girls.

Cheerleaders.

Texas.

The End.
Say it ain't so!

Man arrested in shooting of two Texas cheerleaders after one mistakenly got into the wrong car​

One of the victims was critically injured in the shooting that unfolded early Tuesday outside an H-E-B supermarket in Elgin, Texas, police said.

Say it ain't so.

Say it ain't so!

Man arrested in shooting of two Texas cheerleaders after one mistakenly got into the wrong car​

One of the victims was critically injured in the shooting that unfolded early Tuesday outside an H-E-B supermarket in Elgin, Texas, police said.

Say it ain't so.
Cheerleaders are apparently scary....and that excuse should be just as good as the "scary young black man" excuse.

One or two such acts of violence is not going to fill the bill, if this is the beginning of a demonstration that is to say that white America is not going to bow down to equality of the races.

The opposing side is wreaking far too much havoc already to be intimidated by a couple of murders.

This could be a call to mass murder of blacks in America.

Can we all at least express that we hope not?

Or are some actually hoping for the worst?

You forgot Fentanyl.
Fentanyl has NEVER killed a single person just sitting/resting their next to your gun.
Naaa .. the 4K / deaths each month from Fentanyl are negligent .. who cares about the 40k-ish deaths per year ... Guns are the devil and the focus should be on them! Ignore opioid deaths too .. at 90K per year .. Guns!!

Interesting you say that when two of the three shot this week were white girls.
I'm not taking a side, i'm only predicting that the breaking point id near again.

In the 60's it was defused before it became mass murder, but the situation seems to be a lot more toxic and full of hate now.

I couldn't care less what the victim's skin colour is or isn't.

Forum List

Back