More guns sure make us more safe.

Naaa .. the 4K / deaths each month from Fentanyl are negligent .. who cares about the 40k-ish deaths per year ... Guns are the devil and the focus should be on them! Ignore opioid deaths too .. at 90K per year .. Guns!!
Why can't you acknowledge that drugs and guns are BOTH a problem.

The gun didn't actually do anything that some asshole didn't make it do? How is it you folks don't seem to understand that?
This incident once again proves that it's not the gun's fault.

It's the culture of murder and continuous wars that has permeated the American mind.

Scan down the list of hate filled comments on this thread alone!

Why can't you acknowledge that drugs and guns are BOTH a problem.
Drugs alter brain function and perception, which can lead to actual problems. Guns are completely benign objects that require specific actions in have any effect on anything at all.

Because it's an behavioral outcome ... in both instances.

Finally, more and more Americans are starting to acknowledge the truth!

Now, if only the side against guns can change their tact that is concentrated on eliminating the guns?

It's a behavioural outcome of course, and now we must dig deeper into what has caused the behaviour?

Because it's an behavioral outcome ... in both instances. Prohibition has worked great with drugs .. because the underlying problem isn't being tackled.
So guns, in the hands of way too many people who are NOT trained or sane,
Is or Is NOT a problem?

My answer....Yes, that ^^^ is a problem and needs to be addressed, but never will be.

Drugs alter brain function and perception, which can lead to actual problems. Guns are completely benign objects that require specific actions in have any effect on anything at all.
Guns alter brain function and perceptions too, in that the seething rage against black people becomes violence with the gun.

We can at least say that the gun facilitates the murders.

But still, the seething rage against blacks comes before the gun is pulled out and the rage is acted out.

Dumb little bitch made a dumb mistake.
There's nothing to be gained by reporting his sort of profane comment.

The forum has settled on a position of allowing the worst and most ugly behaviour.

So guns, in the hands of way too many people who are NOT trained or sane,
Is or Is NOT a problem?

My answer....Yes, that ^^^ is a problem and needs to be addressed, but never will be.
No, you're wrong, becaus no amount of training can change a killer's decision to commit murder with his gun.

The question of 'sanity' could be examined!
But first understand that sanity is always judged by the practices of the majority.

I know it because I can read the murder stats of every shithole city run by people like you. You LOVE it.

Forum List

Back