More Homosexuals Backing Off

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
First, we got the mayor of Houston tucking her tail and rescinding her stupid subpoenas. Now we learn the city fathers of Coeur de' Alene, Idaho say the Hitching Post Wedding Chapel owners don't have to perform gay weddings.

Is common sense – and our rights – finally taking hold in America? Or perhaps fighting back against the Gay Nazis is winning.

Read the article @ Remember that Hitching Post gay wedding case Yeah 8230 never mind Hot Air

First, we got the mayor of Houston tucking her tail and rescinding her stupid subpoenas. Now we learn the city fathers of Coeur de' Alene, Idaho say the Hitching Post Wedding Chapel owners don't have to perform gay weddings.

r

They never did say that they had to perform gay weddings.

They 'back off' to their original position.

Gay Nazis

Is this the RWs answer to everything?

For RWs, disagreement always comes down to the same idiotic lies. They hate everyone except white males and they cannot intelligently discuss or debate anything. If they don't like you, you're automatically a commie/nazi/muslim.

The lot of you needs to go back to 6th grade civics class.

Regular Americans who don't give a shit what weirdos do to each other in their bedrooms, but damn sure don't like agenda-driven morons' trying systematically to redact The First Amendment are beginning to launch the Second American Revolution.

Our Constitution is bigger than your annoying-as-hell, relentlessly-persistent finger-wagging attempts to make us make your goddamned wedding cakes, gays. :thup:

Gay Nazis
If they don't like you, you're automatically a commie/nazi/muslim.
I can't speak for RWs but only fascists and commies need to be labeled what they are. Like homofascists who want to force their irrelevant, personal behavior onto all people. You need to understand civics better.

After the slew of massive defeats dealt to homophobes by the constitution and society, I'm happy you guys get a couple little consolation prizes. You've been through a lot so enjoy!

Well actually you haven't been through anything because your lives haven't been in any way affected... but still enjoy!

After the slew of massive defeats dealt to homophobes by the constitution and society, I'm happy you guys get a couple little consolation prizes. You've been through a lot so enjoy!

Well actually you haven't been through anything because your lives haven't been in any way affected... but still enjoy!
You mean the unconstitutional forcing of homofascism upon the people by activist judges.
Logic conveniently escapes homo bigots like yourself.

You mean the unconstitutional forcing of homofascism upon the people by activist judges.

You should probably look up how the U.S. Government works. Here's a site that can help someone at your level:

Government for Kids Grades K - 5 Kids.gov

You should probably look up how the U.S. Government works. Here's a site that can help someone at your level:

No, you need to understand that no one has the right to coerce. Homofascism is coercion at it's most essential.
You should not be allowed to vote.

No, you need to understand that no one has the right to coerce. Homofascism is coercion at it's most essential.
Not to worry...no one will coerce you into a gay marriage.

Not to worry...no one will coerce you into a gay marriage.
That is exactly the stupidity and lack of reason that has brought us to this point.
You should be a left wing judge.

I shouldn't be allowed to vote?

Man you should really click on that link I gave you :rofl:

You lack the reason and discernment to vote responsibly. IOW, you're a lefty. You shouldn't be allowed to vote. Like a criminal.

Gay Nazis

Is this the RWs answer to everything?

For RWs, disagreement always comes down to the same idiotic lies. They hate everyone except white males and they cannot intelligently discuss or debate anything. If they don't like you, you're automatically a commie/nazi/muslim.

The lot of you libtards needs to go back to preschool and let the adults run things.

You lack the reason and discernment to vote responsibly. IOW, you're a lefty. You shouldn't be allowed to vote. Like a criminal.

Lol so you, who clearly lack any knowledge of the constitution or the duties of the 3 branches of government, should be allowed to vote? :rofl:

Gay Nazis
If they don't like you, you're automatically a commie/nazi/muslim.
I can't speak for RWs but only fascists and commies need to be labeled what they are. Like homofascists who want to force their irrelevant, personal behavior onto all people. You need to understand civics better.

You forgot to call them Muslims.

YOU need a dictionary as well as the ability to read, comprehend and remember.

And all of you meddling old biddies need to MYOB.

:rolleyes-41:

Lol so you, who clearly lack any knowledge of the constitution or the duties of the 3 branches of government, should be allowed to vote? :rofl:

Its just stunning what these fools come up with. You will never see a lib say that RWs should not be allowed to vote.

If we let them, they would trash the Constitution while wrapping themselves in the flag and spouting the bible.

How has 'homofascism' been forced upon you?

Now it could be argued that 'heterofascism' has been forced upon homosexuals......but I like to use the word 'fascism' correctly- and that doesn't apply anywhere in this thread.

Forum List

Back