More hope and change?

2015-10-20T043841Z_1462624475_TB3EBAK0CW764_RTRMADP_3_CANADA-ELECTION.JPG

t.gif

More than 40 years ago, no less than the most powerful man on the planet predicted the younger Trudeau's destiny.
"Tonight we'll dispense with the formalities. I'd like to toast the future prime minister of Canada: to Justin Pierre Trudeau," Richard Nixon said during a state dinner in Ottawa hosted by Pierre Trudeau in 1972.
Justin Trudeau was four months old that day, the first born of a dashing prime minister who drew comparisons to John F. Kennedy after rising to power in 1968 on a wave of support dubbed "Trudeaumania." The architect of Canada's version of the Bill of Rights, Pierre Trudeau remains to this day one of the few Canadian politicians widely known to Americans.
Imagine that, Nixon was cheering his eventual crowning some 40 years ago.

I hate Progs, including Nixon.

Imagine that, another Prog royal family. Maybe Trudeau and Clinton can make a baby that will become the antichrist.

Last edited:
That fuckin naïve dipshit thinks humanitarian aid will help against IS LMAO
I feel sorry for the sane people in Canada..:/

Back when Pierre won the PM seat back, National Lampoon ran this, I thought was hilarious...

pierre-trudeau-shooting-a-rubber-band.jpg

".. and from now on it's MISTER Prime Minister again, s'il vous fucking plaît"

He has a smile I have only seen in cartoons. Which is ironic because the main adjective that comes to my mind describing him is "loony"

Forum List

Back