More lib indoctrination in public schools

My parents gave me permission to go on a field trip to Florida, did that give permission for girls to come into my hotel room?

Teachers in poor minority schools think they can get away with anything. Makes you wonder how many time things like this happens that no one hears about it.

The songs are both over the top and silly.

However, the parents gave their permission for their children to attend.

Do you think they were given advanced copies of the songs?

*shrug* maybe.

I don't ever remember having to have a signed permission slip to attend a school rally.Seems clear it was going to be something over the top.

It will all be glossed over, no one will be punished, just given a slap on the wrist with a wet noodle and told not to do that again ::WinK::: Wink:: Nod:::Nod::::

The songs are both over the top and silly.

However, the parents gave their permission for their children to attend.

Do you think they were given advanced copies of the songs?

*shrug* maybe.

I don't ever remember having to have a signed permission slip to attend a school rally.Seems clear it was going to be something over the top.

In a court they would say you're assuming facts not in evidence.

The Houston Independent School District released this statement: "This program was organized by three first-year teachers, who mistakenly failed to get the principal's approval to distribute the song lyrics. After reviewing the lyrics, the principal agrees that some of the songs were overly political and should not have been included in the program. The teachers who coordinated the program have been reminded that materials such as this must receive prior approval by the principal in the future. The principal apologizes to those who may have been offended by some of the lyrics that were included in the PTO program."

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=9012667

Last edited:
And you're assuming the exact opposite.

All we know is children needed special permission from their parents to attend this rally, and a grandmother in the audience took offense and contacted the principal, who then issued an apology.

Fucking dummies.

Indoctrination requires a consistent effort. One-time events or songs recited a few times don't allow for indoctrination.

Indoctrination occurs after regular, repeated impressions. You know, like Sunday mass for 16 years or so.

Whining bitches.

repeated by the blaze, but originally reported by the Washington Times. We get that you hate Beck and the Blaze, likely because Glenn's not signing your welfare check.
But thinkprogress is a credible site, right? You still can't argue a point without attempting to discredit the source, can you?

Hey! Why did you opt out of the rep system? Is it because you were maxed out at 5 splats and saw no way out? Chicken shit!

Forum List

Back