🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More Mexicans = More beef consumption = More cattle = More methane...AOC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
Soooo, we want more of Mexico’s finest to help continue improving and enhancing America but we want to dramatically decrease the carbon footprint here in the U.S. at the same time? Hmmmm, how exactly does that work?
Aren’t there somewhere in the neighborhood of 100 million here illegally and or with illegal roots?
What if our total population was 240 million...would we be a cleaner nation?
AOC...how can you sell us on both propositions...how can we increase population and be environmentally cleaner?
How can we take you serious?

Last edited:
All we have to is this:

Instead of women having abortions, they can give birth and we will have designated Mexicans waiting to eat the baby. Kills two birds with one stone. No cows, no methane. Notice how selfish methane is? It starts with ME.

All we have to is this:

Instead of women having abortions, they can give birth and we will have designated Mexicans waiting to eat the baby. Kills two birds with one stone. No cows, no methane. Notice how selfish methane is? It starts with ME.

You know Mike...as batshit crazy as that all sounds...I wouldn’t be at all surprised if that’s the shit lurking around the next corner.

Soooo, we want more of Mexico’s finest to help continue improving and enhancing America but we want to dramatically decrease the carbon footprint here in the U.S. at the same time? Hmmmm, how exactly does that work?
Aren’t there somewhere in the neighborhood of 100 million here illegally and or with illegal roots?
What if our total population was 240 million...would we be a cleaner nation?
AOC...how can you sell us on both propositions...how can we increase population and be environmentally cleaner?
How can we take you serious?

Immigration will destroy the whole planet. The 3rd world is making never before seen amount of babies, and now want to embark on America to consume the nation and whole of earth along with it.

The 3rd worlders are like rabbits, whenever there is any surplus they convert it into babies, stripping the earth of all resources. Completely unlike responsible Americans...

Naturally, the leftists support this development through every step of the way. They hate the environment, and in fact anything useful, productive or beautiful.

th

Progressives like AOC can save the world and eat it too.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:
It's almost as if these people don't really care about the environment or about migrants and only use those issues to make themselves feel good...

You think there are 100 million people in the U.S. "illegally and or with illegal roots"? o_O

I absolutely do...I believe there are 30-40 million here illegally right now and at least 60-70 million born here to illegals over several decades. There are generations here with illegal roots. The number could be much higher than 100 million. Do the numbers seem plausible to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back