More Obama Foreign Policy Success!

Iran is a nation. Nations are allowed to build weapons, even big scary ones that cause you to wet the bed. Let's mush on.

Iran is a nation. Nations are allowed to build weapons, even big scary ones that cause you to wet the bed. Let's mush on.

Yeah, the idea of a country that sworn to wipe another country off the map possessing the most powerful weapon known is no reason for concern, right?

Yeah, the idea of a country that sworn to wipe another country off the map possessing the most powerful weapon known is no reason for concern, right?
That's correct. It's none of your damn business. You aren't the World Police.

So now you're a libertarian? No, you're a fucking joke.

Why dont you tell that to Obama? He's hte one who declared an Iranian nuke unacceptable.

Another republican resorting to outright lies to try and prove his point...sigh.idiot.
Which part of that was an outright lie? You couldn't find Iran with both hands.

That's correct. It's none of your damn business. You aren't the World Police.

So now you're a libertarian? No, you're a fucking joke.

Why dont you tell that to Obama? He's hte one who declared an Iranian nuke unacceptable.
He's wrong, and so are you. Try fixing the US first, then offer to fix the rest of the world.

Proved your lie right there cupcake. Oh and while yer at it. Use google,find the closest recruiting station and go sign up for the front lines to fight Iran. OK? The people are TIRED of pointless wars.

OMG, Our Kenyan President has started a war in Iran and didn't tell anyone?

Why would He be recruiting otherwise?

Proved your lie right there cupcake. Oh and while yer at it. Use google,find the closest recruiting station and go sign up for the front lines to fight Iran. OK? The people are TIRED of pointless wars.

The only thing you proved was that you're a bigger idiot than I thought.

Its called looking to the future dip shit. He wants war with Iran so much HE needs to go sign up and get ready...Hell with sanctions we are already in an economic war...how long till it turns into a shooting war? 2 years max unless a sane person becomes president in 2016

While I agree that He (your New-ish Messiah, wants a war with Iran to resolve His unemployment problem, it's not here yet. Unless, of course, He has begun it in secret. The kind of secret we've come to expect from the most open and transparent regime in human history.

For a second I thought this thread was about Russias' $400 billion natural gas deal with China over the next 30 years.
My mistake....carry on......

For a second I thought this thread was about Russias' $400 billion natural gas deal with China over the next 30 years.
My mistake....carry on......
Got a problem with that? That's where the Keystone oil would be going, if it gets built.

The only thing you proved was that you're a bigger idiot than I thought.

So much hatred you refuse to admit when you are lying or wrong.

Is it possible that we have another closet Democrat?

Forum List

Back