More Obama Foreign Policy Success!

Proved your lie right there cupcake. Oh and while yer at it. Use google,find the closest recruiting station and go sign up for the front lines to fight Iran. OK? The people are TIRED of pointless wars.

The only thing you proved was that you're a bigger idiot than I thought.

So much hatred you refuse to admit when you are lying or wrong.

Because I'm neither.
Obama's policy towards Iran failed. They played him like a violin. Why is that hard for you to admit?

Last edited:
Lol..there is no policy tard. You just want war with Iran we realize that. You lied when I showed you the truth about what their previous president actually said and a Israeli minister confirmed.

The US has no policy in regard to Iran's nuclear program? Are you insane?

Did Obama's Iran Deal Inspire North Korea to Take a US Hostage?
March 16, 2016
Daniel Greenfield
north-korean-propaganda-poster-01.jpg

For a while traveling to North Korea became the hip thing to do for young twenty-somethings seeking exotic trophies for their Instagrams. And what was more exotic than North Korea? They laughed, they shared wacky photos of a crazy totalitarian state and they assumed that unlike the inmates of a place that literally worships their Communist leader as a deity and locks up entire families in camps, that they were immune to it.

Turns out that they weren't. North Korea learned from Obama's deal with Iran and the Taliban that taking American hostages can be profitable. And when you travel to a totalitarian state that plays nuclear games with the United States, you might just end up a casualty.

That's also true of traveling to Iran or to Cuba, two other favorite destinations for lefty hipsters.

Much of the world does consist of undemocratic countries, but traveling to...

1. A declared enemy of the United States

2. A totalitarian state that keeps political prisoners and has been known to take Americans hostage is a terrible idea

That's something that lefty hipsters ought to consider while they watch the latest MSNBC or CBS puff piece promoting tourism to Cuba. Under Obama or Hillary, their government will do little except maybe eventually ransom them. Which only incentivizes these regimes to take hostages.

Did Obama's Iran Deal Inspire North Korea to Take a US Hostage?

Forum List

Back