More on Biden's Burisma Dealings Playing Badly.

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

Which is offering the opportunity loud and clear to Trump's supporters to start acting in ways that can save Trump's skin. There little time left now as the MSM have gone into full blitz mode to destroy him before his case even sees the courts!

Aligning with Russia's priorities just happens to be inescapable.

Biden at the CFR...You have 6 hours to fire the prosecutor (who's investigating my son) or you're not getting the billion dollars

Biden at the CFR...You have 6 hours to fire the prosecutor (who's investigating my son) or you're not getting the billion dollars

quotes:

Envoys pushed to oust Ukraine prosecutor before Biden​

EU and US officials dispute Trump’s claim former vice-president acted to protect son

Please use the sharing tools found via the share button at the top or side of articles. Copying articles to share with others is a breach of FT.com T&Cs and Copyright Policy. Email [email protected] to buy additional rights. Subscribers may share up to 10 or 20 articles per month using the gift article service. More information can be found here.
Subscribe to read | Financial Times

European and US officials pressed Ukraine to sack Viktor Shokin, the country’s former prosecutor-general, months before Joe Biden, the former US vice-president, personally intervened to force his removal, people involved in the talks said. Mr Biden did not act unilaterally nor did he instigate the push against Mr Shokin, despite suggestions to the contrary by supporters of US president Donald Trump, people familiar with the matter said.

- end quotes

That's powerful stuff.

IMO about the most powerful the Magas have been able to offer so far!

I can tell you that it's not common knowledge but I'm amazed it's not!

All the facts on the reason for America's war against Russia, start here!

Another Russian source.

Glad you are open about who you really are, as I've long suspected anyway.

Forum List

Back