More people saved by guns.

Yeah, but the gun isn't the problem...the underlying desire to end their life is and you just pointed out that there are other means of killing oneself...the Japanese, Chinese and others from gun control countries kill themselves at a higher level than we do. As I used to argue with another guy...he kept telling me suicide was cultural...and it is...
Exactly. If you took away guns, the number of suicides would remain constant, the only change would be the method.

Yeah, but the gun isn't the problem...the underlying desire to end their life is and you just pointed out that there are other means of killing oneself...the Japanese, Chinese and others from gun control countries kill themselves at a higher level than we do. As I used to argue with another guy...he kept telling me suicide was cultural...and it is...

Exactly. If you took away guns, the number of suicides would remain constant, the only change would be the method.

That is your opinion, if you have evidence that your statement is true post it. A child in our little league was told by his father he could not play baseball if he got a "D"; the ten year old got a "D", begged the teacher to change it and she did not. He went home, got his team jacet out of his closet, his dad's gun from the night stand, and after folding the jacket in his lap took his own life.

You want us to believe, he would have found a new way to take his life had the gun not been easily accessable? How do you think he would have accomplished the act - decided and done in a moment.

guns_in_home_zps659f416a.gif
looks like you need to be more responsible with your gun then. Maybe you should just keep it in the garage.
but for everybody else, well at least that means they have the option to defend themself if they live in a bad neighbor
hood with people kicking in their door. theres almost a 100 percent chance the cops wouldnt get there in time
and the reason guns may not be so often used in self defense is because you dont have to fire it. just point it at someone and they will probably think twice about assaulting you.
I have family members who did just that while camping in the desert when armed men rolled up in a pick up truck.

Gee, my neighbor's ex-wife's former boss told her that his father-in-law from his second marriage second cousin had a friend in Nebraska who bought his 28 year old son a gun and this poor kid shoot himself in the head the first time he cleaned it.

which part is supposedly untrue...that Japan has a higher suicide rate...or that people planning on killing themselves,will still do it...gun or not...?

That is your opinion, if you have evidence that your statement is true post it. A child in our little league was told by his father he could not play baseball if he got a "D"; the ten year old got a "D", begged the teacher to change it and she did not. He went home, got his team jacet out of his closet, his dad's gun from the night stand, and after folding the jacket in his lap took his own life.

You want us to believe, he would have found a new way to take his life had the gun not been easily accessable? How do you think he would have accomplished the act - decided and done in a moment.
It's you opinion that the guns are at fault. If you have evidence that guns cause suicides then post it.

I think the gun grabbers have realized the numbers don't add up to their beliefs..they are now changing their numbers...keep an eye out for new fake stats coming our way...

I think the gun grabbers have realized the numbers don't add up to their beliefs..they are now changing their numbers...keep an eye out for new fake stats coming our way...
I am sure one of the Bloomberg anti-gun Loon groups will be out soon with more made up stats

More people saved by guns

I still can't get my gun to change my flat tire and save me the effort...

wrong tool for the job

next time try a jack and a tire iron

hope that helps

if not

leave it to the professionals

Oops! Looks like we both posted the same thing.

Of note: mom used a Raven Arms 25 cal. I have one of those that I used to carry. But I left it at home in favor of my KelTec 380 P3 because I thought that a 25 was too small for self defense.

Of note: mom used a Raven Arms 25 cal. I have one of those that I used to carry. But I left it at home in favor of my KelTec 380 P3 because I thought that a 25 was too small for self defense.

i have one also never even shoot it these days

i have one also never even shoot it these days
It's hard to find 25 ACP these days and when you do it's expensive. I'm going to start reloading it.

Forum List

Back