More people saved by guns.

I personally know a dozen or more. But I also know 5 who have shot themselves on purpose, and a relatively healthy, young man who committed suicide with one. so it's about 2 to 1 to the good, but it's not a "good only" sort of deal.

Seriously, if any of those young men were sufficiently troubled to use a gun do you really believe they would not have found an alternative had they been denied firearms?

This is exactly why I don't pay attention to the suicide numbers. If someone uses a gun to kill themselves, they were not crying out for attention. They wanted to die. They would have found another way.

I had a friend that killed himself with a gun. He had never owned one in his life and purchased that one for the sole purpose of killing himself.

Add some more numbers to the countless lives and property saved bygood guys with guns.

We should be the safest country in the world....why aren't we?

Because of a culture of violence and entitlement that exists here.

Entitlement?
Yes, maybe you could call someone on your OBAMA PHONE and they can explain it to you...

Entitlement?
Yes, maybe you could call someone on your OBAMA PHONE and they can explain it to you...

Q: Has the Obama administration started a program to use "taxpayer money" to give free cell phones to welfare recipients?

A: No. Low-income households have been eligible for discounted telephone service for more than a decade. But the program is funded by telecom companies, not by taxes, and the president has nothing to do with it.

The Obama Phone

I personally know a dozen or more. But I also know 5 who have shot themselves on purpose, and a relatively healthy, young man who committed suicide with one. so it's about 2 to 1 to the good, but it's not a "good only" sort of deal.
I've seen suicide by gun, suicide by hanging, suicide by drugs, suicide by single auto accident and suicide by cop.

You know what they all had in common?

They all wanted to kill themselves, and nobody was going to stop them.

Add some more numbers to the countless lives and property saved bygood guys with guns.

Entitlement?

Entitlement and violence, yes.

So, what you're saying is that we need more guns and we need more Bibles? Or are you simply saying that Obamaphones are the leading cause of deaths in this country?

Entitlement?

So, what you're saying is that we need more guns and we need more Bibles? Or are you simply saying that Obamaphones are the leading cause of deaths in this country?

Typical Progressive with selective hearing. I said culture of violence first and foremost but you continually ignore that. I never said anything about bibles or obamaphones.

You people are the reason these killings happen. As long as you keep focussing on the tool used to kill and not the reasons for killing, we will always suffer these kind of tragedies.

Entitlement?

Typical Progressive with selective hearing. I said culture of violence first and for most but you continually ignore that. I never said anything about bibles or obamaphones.

You people are the reason these killings happen. As long as you keep focussing on the tool used to kill and not the reasons for killing, we will always suffer these kind of tragedies.

Okay, you'll have to explain what you mean by adding "entitlement" for the reason why America is such a dangerous country. Your friend used the Obamaphone as an example.

I'll wait here for you to explain that one.

It seems odd that you think adding additional guns to a culture of violence is the answer. Seeing how we have more guns than any other country....how's that working out so far?

Entitlement?

Typical Progressive with selective hearing. I said culture of violence first and for most but you continually ignore that. I never said anything about bibles or obamaphones.

Okay, you'll have to explain what you mean by adding "entitlement" for the reason why America is such a dangerous country. Your friend used the Obamaphone as an example.

I'll wait here for you to explain that one.

It seems odd that you think adding additional guns to a culture of violence is the answer. Seeing how we have more guns than any other country....how's that working out so far?

I'll try to explain it to you but you are a progressive anti-gun nut who probably won't listen. Robbery is essentially a feeling of entitlement. You feel you can just take what you want. You want it so you should have it.

As far as your other point, again you focus only on the tool used. You don't care about the reasons people kill, mainly because it doesn't fit the narrative or further your agenda.

Now, I don't expect YOU to listen, much less agree, and this is not a thread for debate. I am posting examples of people who's lives and property are saved because someone had a gun. These are facts.

I'll try to explain it to you but you are a progressive anti-gun nut who probably won't listen. Robbery is essentially a feeling of entitlement. You feel you can just take what you want. You want it so you should have it.

Do you have any stats showing gun deaths resulting from robberies compared to all other types of gun deaths?

As far as your other point, again you focus only on the tool used. You don't care about the reasons people kill, mainly because it doesn't fit the narrative or further your agenda.

The claim in your title is that more people are saved by guns. However, statistics prove you wrong, especially for women.

Having a Gun in the House Doesn t Make a Woman Safer - The Atlantic

Now, I don't expect YOU to listen, much less agree, and this is not a thread for debate. I am posting examples of people who's lives and property are saved because someone had a gun. These are facts.

This is not a thread for debate? Wow, I was under the impression that this is a debate forum.

Forum List

Back