🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More Police Are Killed in States With More Guns, Study Finds

And this article points out how stupid this idea actually is....

Flawed Research Blames Police Deaths On States With Most Gun Ownership - Bearing Arms - Anti-Gun Hysteria Bloomberg

I’m no statistician and I didn’t stay at a Holiday Express, but even I know that a report that which claims Wyoming (with the highest level of gun ownership in the nation, and zero gun homicides of police in the 15 years of the study) is more dangerous for law enforcement than Washington, DC (which has some of the highest police homicide rates in the nation) is more damaged than a child actor at Jeff Epstein’s private island.

There are a number of critical flaws in Swedler’s report that render it useless from an academic perspective, though it has certainly found popularity as a propaganda tool.

The NRA then dropped the following data bomb on Swedler’s disinformation campaign using a broader dataset:

Law enforcement officer killings have been decreasing while ownership of firearms has been increasing dramatically. From 1993 to 2013, the most recent year of data from the FBI and BATFE, the annual number of law enforcement officers feloniously killed dropped 61 percent, the number killed with firearms dropped 61 percent, and the number with handguns dropped 64 percent, while the American people acquired 140 million new firearms, including 64 million new handguns. In 2013, the number of law enforcement officers feloniously killed by any means,with any firearms, or with handguns was less than half the annual average of the last 20 years.

Forum List

Back