More proof the left are filling our childrens heads with mush...

Just White peoples existence is a constant reminder to blacks that they are very inferior

Whoa, this is some unhinged stuff,
Link to the story in The Federalist:

Link that includes the audio of the lecture:

If this Woman isn’t disciplined for the stuff she says in that lecture then Yale should be ashamed of itself.

But, you know it's no longer orange man bad, now it's white man bad.

Yes, because being an orange human is not normal just like telling people that you want to murder people.

What does Donald Trump have to do with all the completely deranged things that this woman is saying to her class?

Sure, Donny has said some crazy stuff but NOTHING that even comes CLOSE to what this nutjob said, if this is her operating mode, she doesn’t belong anywhere NEAR a classroom, she’s openly encouraging racism and violence to a room full of impressionable young people.

I can’t imagine how even the most ardent left winger would defend her conduct.

• Banned

Yes, because being an orange human is not normal just like telling people that you want to murder people.

Pretending you're a woman when you're a man is not normal either but we don't advocate shooting those people in the head.

WTF is wrong with you?

What does Donald Trump have to do with all the completely deranged things that this woman is saying to her class?

Sure, Donny has said some crazy stuff but NOTHING that even comes CLOSE to what this nutjob said, if this is her operating mode, she doesn’t belong anywhere NEAR a classroom, she’s openly encouraging racism and violence to a room full of impressionable young people.

Me neither, yet you should have seen that I did not initiate the Donald, open thy eyes and stop being obtuse. So far no one has defended anyone but yous.

Pretending you're a woman when you're a man is not normal either but we don't advocate shooting those people in the head.

WTF is wrong with you?

WTF is wrong with you why do you need someone to attack with false bravados? You brought up the Orange one I never did defend either of the two characters, but please keep attacking.

• Banned

WTF is wrong with you?

WTF is wrong with you why do you need someone to attack with false bravados?

You may not think our kids are worth standing up for but I do.

WTF is wrong with you?

You do not speak for me nor do you have the ability to project what I am about just because you need a strawman to attack. Have another shot. This GOD DAMNED thread is not about me you prick so move on with your life and stay on the subject.

The instructor at Yale was wrong have you researched anything about your subject or did you just post a viddy of the occurrence and someone biased opinion? NO, all you do is attack people for no real reasons...

When The Federalist inquired about this comment, Khilanani responded, saying “You are having a psychoanalyst talk about fantasy in relationship to writing. Everyone has fantasies, dreams. nightmares. Not being in contact with your unconscious is what causes problems. In order to fully understand what I am saying, Yale would have to release the full video.”

“Bari Weiss is using her platform to distort my message: Here’s the real story: How did substack get audio of my talk immediately, after MONTHS of my trying to obtain a copy and have Yale release it,” she continued. “This perpetuates the suppression of voices of POC. I would have loved to share my story first, but at the end of the day it comes down to Bari Weiss and Linda Mayes. But talking about how two white women have immediate access to my work , with me being on the sideline of my content and my story, is the real racism, right?”

Last edited:

Me neither, yet you should have seen that I did not initiate the Donald, open they eyes and stop being obtuse.

Monkey see, monkey do ? From my perspective it looked like an attempt to deflect from the headline story, perhaps I mistook your motive?
So far no one has defended anyone but yous.
I stated my objective observation along with an opinion, if you can demonstrate to me where either is mistaken I’ll be happy to listen.

BTW I didn’t mean to imply that YOU were defending that woman’s conduct, just that I don’t understand how any on the left would.

WTF is wrong with you?

You do not speak for me nor do yoou have the ability to project what I am about just because you need a strawman to attack. Have another shot. This GOD DAMNED thread is not about me you prick so move on with your life and stay on the subject.

Safety blanket needed on isle 9

Me neither, yet you should have seen that I did not initiate the Donald, open they eyes and stop being obtuse.

Monkey see, monkey do ? From my perspective it looked like an attempt to deflect from the headline story, perhaps I mistook your motive?
I stated my objective observation along with an opinion, if you can demonstrate to me where either is mistaken I’ll be happy to listen.

BTW I didn’t mean to imply that YOU were defending that woman’s conduct, just that I don’t understand how any on the left would.

How can anyone on the right defend it either since it was a fantasy exploration session, how can anyone of you dirt diggers understand someone else and their motivations because frankly people have a bad habit of stupid knee-jerk reactions..There are abnormal people in this world that say and do stupid shit yet this is one person who was given a platform of free speech now that we know all about her we know she is a threat to society and other humans, I suggest therapy but I doubt it would help..

How can anyone on the right defend it either since it was a fantasy exploration session, how can anyone of you dirt diggers understand someone else and their motivations because frankly people have a bad habit of stupid knee-jerk reactions..There are abnormal people in this world that say and do stupid shit yet this is one person who was given a platform of free speech now that we know all about her we know she is a threat to society and other humans, I suggest therapy but I doubt it would help..

Who exactly are us “dirt diggers”? And what is it that you think we’re defending?

This woman didn’t have a “free speech platform”, she’s representing a private University on private property and thus doesn’t have any right to say whatever the hell she wants in the classroom. I do however hope her behaviour ISN’T emblematic of what is going on in Yale classrooms, because if it is, then we ALL should be calling for a boycott of that institution.

Alas, I see that you’ve run out of anything resembling a rational argument and have chosen to go down the low road of invective and bloviating in an attempt to pass it off as a substitute, anger issues ? So I don’t expect anything worthwhile will result from continuing this dialog, but as they say “hope springs eternal”.

WTF is wrong with you?

You do not speak for me nor do you have the ability to project what I am about just because you need a strawman to attack. Have another shot. This GOD DAMNED thread is not about me you prick so move on with your life and stay on the subject.

The instructor at Yale was wrong have you researched anything about your subject or did you just post a viddy of the occurrence and someone biased opinion? NO, all you do is attack people for no real reasons...

When The Federalist inquired about this comment, Khilanani responded, saying “You are having a psychoanalyst talk about fantasy in relationship to writing. Everyone has fantasies, dreams. nightmares. Not being in contact with your unconscious is what causes problems. In order to fully understand what I am saying, Yale would have to release the full video.”

“Bari Weiss is using her platform to distort my message: Here’s the real story: How did substack get audio of my talk immediately, after MONTHS of my trying to obtain a copy and have Yale release it,” she continued. “This perpetuates the suppression of voices of POC. I would have loved to share my story first, but at the end of the day it comes down to Bari Weiss and Linda Mayes. But talking about how two white women have immediate access to my work , with me being on the sideline of my content and my story, is the real racism, right?”

Clearly she’s the victim of two white women.

WTF is wrong with you?

Clearly she’s the victim of two white women.

Will you keep us in suspense all day until you clarify your statement of what you mean and who were the white women aggressors?

WTF is wrong with you?

Wow, really?

Actually a guy running for Mayor of Houston against Kathy Whitmire back in the 80's suggested doing just that as a way of controlling AIDS.

Then there was Dallas youth who used Grinder to target gays and assault them:

Then there was one of Trump's "very fine people" whose group did a similar thing out in California....

Forum List

Back