More proof Trump thinks Trumpettes are stupid.

Note how Trumpettes don't care how Trump trashes the Constitution.

Trump says he will divert money Congress designated to the military. This is money the military does not need.

Yet military bases are still not repaired from a Hurricane 6 months earlier because they don't have funding.

Is it you hate our troops? Is it you hate the Constitution? Is it you are actually so stupid that you think this all will help the current mess at our border with Mexico? Is it you think this wall is worth cutting funding to illegal drug screening at crossing points?

Protecting the nation is more important than repairing useless military bases.

Yep, we all know that the military does not protect the nation! :21::21::21::21::21::21:
----------------------------------------- yeah , you current 'marines' changing 'diapers' in military fashion and being 'sandwich' making 'wusses' is really impressive GGator !!

Isnt it a little early to be drunk?

Pentagon shifting $1.5 billion to border wall construction

House passes plus-upped disaster aid package

"he House passed a $19.1 billion disaster aid package to help victims of recent storms and flooding rebuild, with the price tag growing by about $1.8 billion on the floor through amendments to add funds for repairing damaged military facilities, highways, levees, dams and more."

The military found 1,5 billion that ot did not need to build the wall while they were in Congress begging for 1.8 billion more to repairs from hurricane damage.

(Sometimes I forget how uninformed Trumpettes are as they continually whine for links on what should be common knowledge)
Lol this coming from someone who agreed with Obama when he found out Obama relied on his ignorance to pass Obama care.

What the fuck does that mean. Please tell me more. I need a good laugh this morning. The ACA - the bill you assfucks can't defeat or even come up with a better plan after 9 fucking years of your constant whining & blabbing about it.

Trump says he will divert money Congress designated to the military. This is money the military does not need.

Yet military bases are still not repaired from a Hurricane 6 months earlier because they don't have funding.

Is it you hate our troops? Is it you hate the Constitution? Is it you are actually so stupid that you think this all will help the current mess at our border with Mexico? Is it you think this wall is worth cutting funding to illegal drug screening at crossing points?

Yep, we all know that the military does not protect the nation! :21::21::21::21::21::21:
----------------------------------------- yeah , you current 'marines' changing 'diapers' in military fashion and being 'sandwich' making 'wusses' is really impressive GGator !!
------------------------------------ peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and do you 'marines' wear widdle aprons when you do 'sandwich and diaper' changing duty on the 'southern border' GGator ??

"he House passed a $19.1 billion disaster aid package to help victims of recent storms and flooding rebuild, with the price tag growing by about $1.8 billion on the floor through amendments to add funds for repairing damaged military facilities, highways, levees, dams and more."

The military found 1,5 billion that ot did not need to build the wall while they were in Congress begging for 1.8 billion more to repairs from hurricane damage.

(Sometimes I forget how uninformed Trumpettes are as they continually whine for links on what should be common knowledge)

I call misogyny on the OP. His constant use of Trumpettes is a way of demeaning women and those who identify as women. "Ette" is a french suffix for female.
Not in France, dumbass Trumpette

-ette
suffix
suffix: -ette
  1. 1.
    forming nouns denoting relatively small size.
    "kitchenette"

Lol this coming from someone who agreed with Obama when he found out Obama relied on his ignorance to pass Obama care.

What the fuck does that mean. Please tell me more. I need a good laugh this morning. The ACA - the bill you assfucks can't defeat or even come up with a better plan after 9 fucking years of your constant whining & blabbing about it.
---------------------------------- ALL i cared about was the 'unAmerican' Mandateand from what i hear , that 'Mandate' is GONE RDave .

What do you care about our military? You're a worthless leftist traitor hack.
I have always cared about our troops & veterans.

You voted for a man who thought himself too important to be drafted & then trashed the military service of veterans, gold Star Families & even called a soldier's widow a liar on the very day she met her husbands coffin get unloaded upon his return home.

So don't you dare pretend you give a rart's ass about our troops.
Ok, Dave. Have you ever served?
I have never served, I never had to write a fake doctpr's excuse not to serve and I have NEVER EVER trashed rthe service pf anyone who did.

So fuick off you TYrump suckimng POS>

And you dimouches actually like Polosi, go figure. Epic failure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The guy that wrote it though the people who wanted were the dumbest people on the planet. Please give us our money back. And give the people who were screwed over by Dodd/Frank their money back. Otherwise may your cities be vaporized.

I call misogyny on the OP. His constant use of Trumpettes is a way of demeaning women and those who identify as women. "Ette" is a french suffix for female.
Not in France, dumbass Trumpette

-ette
suffix
suffix: -ette
  1. 1.
    forming nouns denoting relatively small size.
    "kitchenette"

^^^ Misogynist gonna misogyny ^^^

USAGE NOTE
English nouns in which the suffix -ette designates a feminine role or identity have been perceived by many people as implying inferiority or insignificance: bachelorette; drum majorette; farmerette; suffragette; usherette. Of these terms, only drum majorette —or sometimes just majorette —is still widely used, usually applied to one of a group of young women who perform baton twirling with a marching band. A woman or man who actually leads a band is a drum major. Baton twirler is often used instead of ( drum ) majorette. Farmer, suffragist, and usher are applied to both men and women, thus avoiding any trivializing effect of the -ette ending. See also -enne, -ess, -trix.

the definition of -ette

Obama relied on your ignorance to get aca passed. He said that, just ask Gruber. Yet y'all defended him.

------------------------------------ peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and do you 'marines' wear widdle aprons when you do 'sandwich and diaper' changing duty on the 'southern border' GGator ??

I guess it is not too early for you to be drunk...well good on you...do not let society tell you when to get wasted.

did YOU get some of yer military training from the ' iranian basij ' and from 'ahmadinejad' himself GGator ??

What do you care about our military? You're a worthless leftist traitor hack.
I have always cared about our troops & veterans.

You voted for a man who thought himself too important to be drafted & then trashed the military service of veterans, gold Star Families & even called a soldier's widow a liar on the very day she met her husbands coffin get unloaded upon his return home.

So don't you dare pretend you give a rart's ass about our troops.
Ok, Dave. Have you ever served?
I have never served, I never had to write a fake doctpr's excuse not to serve and I have NEVER EVER trashed rthe service pf anyone who did.

Fuck you tard. You don't get a say.

Trump is self-impeaching, because he is demonstarting every day obstruction and disrespect for Congess' legitimate role to subpoena. a subpoena is not spam, you can't just crumple it and throw it away. Michael Cohen blew up Don Jr, and Burr is giving Donnie a chance to answer

Is the drool making your keys sticky?

Trump is self-impeaching, because he is demonstarting every day obstruction and disrespect for Congess' legitimate role to subpoena. a subpoena is not spam, you can't just crumple it and throw it away. Michael Cohen blew up Don Jr, and Burr is giving Donnie a chance to answer
The word of the day is self impeach. Nancy thought of it and every democrat will parrot it.

Americans want that border secured. They aren't intetested in how much is taken from support of the Afghan military.

Are you not tired of embarrassing yourself on these boards? 60 Minutes a left leaning show, specifically stated and did a report on the crisis at the border.

Forum List

Back