More proof Trump thinks Trumpettes are stupid.

Gotta love it when RealDave totally owns himself and doesn't even know it.
:iyfyus.jpg:
Laugh all you want. I identify you Trumpettes for what you are everyday. Uneducated, uninformed Trump supporters. Wave that flag as you you piss on it with your support of Trump.

Pentagon shifting $1.5 billion to border wall construction

House passes plus-upped disaster aid package

"he House passed a $19.1 billion disaster aid package to help victims of recent storms and flooding rebuild, with the price tag growing by about $1.8 billion on the floor through amendments to add funds for repairing damaged military facilities, highways, levees, dams and more."

The military found 1,5 billion that ot did not need to build the wall while they were in Congress begging for 1.8 billion more to repairs from hurricane damage.

(Sometimes I forget how uninformed Trumpettes are as they continually whine for links on what should be common knowledge)

Are you not tired of embarrassing yourself on these boards? 60 Minutes a left leaning show, specifically stated and did a report on the crisis at the border.
The Trump created Crisis.

Americans want that border secured. They aren't intetested in how much is taken from support of the Afghan military.
Why hadn't it been used to fox the military bases? I guess those soldiers weren't very important. But hey, that Campaign Promise.

Note how Trumpettes don't care how Trump trashes the Constitution.

Trump says he will divert money Congress designated to the military. This is money the military does not need.

Yet military bases are still not repaired from a Hurricane 6 months earlier because they don't have funding.

Is it you hate our troops? Is it you hate the Constitution? Is it you are actually so stupid that you think this all will help the current mess at our border with Mexico? Is it you think this wall is worth cutting funding to illegal drug screening at crossing points?
What do you care about our military? You're a worthless leftist traitor hack.
I have always cared about our troops & veterans.

You voted for a man who thought himself too important to be drafted & then trashed the military service of veterans, gold Star Families & even called a soldier's widow a liar on the very day she met her husbands coffin get unloaded upon his return home.

So don't you dare pretend you give a rart's ass about our troops.
Ok, Dave. Have you ever served?
I have never served, I never had to write a fake doctpr's excuse not to serve and I have NEVER EVER trashed rthe service pf anyone who did.

So fuck off you Trump sucking POS>
Fuck you tard. You don't get a say.

I get a say. I say you assfucks should quit trashing our troops & our vets.

"he House passed a $19.1 billion disaster aid package to help victims of recent storms and flooding rebuild, with the price tag growing by about $1.8 billion on the floor through amendments to add funds for repairing damaged military facilities, highways, levees, dams and more."

The military found 1,5 billion that ot did not need to build the wall while they were in Congress begging for 1.8 billion more to repairs from hurricane damage.

(Sometimes I forget how uninformed Trumpettes are as they continually whine for links on what should be common knowledge)
Lol this coming from someone who agreed with Obama when he found out Obama relied on his ignorance to pass Obama care.

What the fuck does that mean. Please tell me more. I need a good laugh this morning. The ACA - the bill you assfucks can't defeat or even come up with a better plan after 9 fucking years of your constant whining & blabbing about it.
Obama relied on your ignorance to get aca passed. He said that, just ask Gruber. Yet y'all defended him.
Not this Gruber shit. Gruber had a computer program that allowed policymakers determine the effects of changes made.

That was it.

But hey, keep being a stupid shit, it fits you well.

Stupid is not knowing how federal appropriations and budgets work, that's the slot you fit nicely.

Are you not tired of embarrassing yourself on these boards? 60 Minutes a left leaning show, specifically stated and did a report on the crisis at the border.

Pretty sure illegals in the US stand at 20mil? You’re a moron. Started way before Trump.

Lol this coming from someone who agreed with Obama when he found out Obama relied on his ignorance to pass Obama care.

What the fuck does that mean. Please tell me more. I need a good laugh this morning. The ACA - the bill you assfucks can't defeat or even come up with a better plan after 9 fucking years of your constant whining & blabbing about it.
Obama relied on your ignorance to get aca passed. He said that, just ask Gruber. Yet y'all defended him.
Not this Gruber shit. Gruber had a computer program that allowed policymakers determine the effects of changes made.

That was it.

But hey, keep being a stupid shit, it fits you well.
Lol, sucks being shown how Obama really thinks about you?

Laugh all you want. I identify you Trumpettes for what you are everyday. Uneducated, uninformed Trump supporters. Wave that flag as you you piss on it with your support of Trump.
Trust me, I'll keep laughing at you, but I also thank you for the fine work you are doing. Every time a mentally challenged TDS addled nut like you starts a thread like this, a few Dims take a closer look at themselves and are horrified. They wake up, walk away, and never look back.

So bottom line, you're a tool - but a useful one. You think you're maligning our President, but you're actually promoting him.

Americans want that border secured. They aren't intetested in how much is taken from support of the Afghan military.
Why hadn't it been used to fox the military bases? I guess those soldiers weren't very important. But hey, that Campaign Promise.
The funds taken was never ever going to be used to fix military bases. The funds were marked to supply and support the Afghan military. The Afghan military is not very important. Compared to what is going on at the borders the Afghan military is not important at all. Squeeze it for every cent.

The funds taken was never ever going to be used to fix military bases. The funds were marked to supply and support the Afghan military. The Afghan military is not very important. Compared to what is going on at the borders the Afghan military is not important at all. Squeeze it for every cent.
I understand those funds were to be allocated for sex-change surgery for the likes of Bradley Manning. We can all agree that that is paramount for national defense..

I understand those funds were to be allocated for sex-change surgery for the likes of Bradley Manning. We can all agree that that is paramount for national defense..
I understand that you are full of shit.

Why not? If Trump can steal it to build a wall, then he could declare an energency because of the hurricane & fix the damn base.

Then you call the military stupid for helping the Afghan military.

Then when there is a problem, you will send out troops to get killed. More short sighted stupidity from the Trumpette crowd. You people really do hate our troops.

Trust me, I'll keep laughing at you, but I also thank you for the fine work you are doing. Every time a mentally challenged TDS addled nut like you starts a thread like this, a few Dims take a closer look at themselves and are horrified. They wake up, walk away, and never look back.

So bottom line, you're a tool - but a useful one. You think you're maligning our President, but you're actually promoting him.
So, this is your response to the facts that Trump is taking military funding that the military needs for his political gain.

And so?

Let us get this straight------------->Trump fixes everything, gets more money to fix it, money is shifted to the wall, and we Trumpsters are dumb, lol!

Seems to me, we WIN, you incompetent boob! Everything got taken care of, and we get a wall. OMG, cry me a river.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black! Please tell this duffus, who GOT HOSED-)

And we wonder why behind closed doors, this person is known as REAL DUMB, lolololol!

Except the Wall is NOT being built. Trump keeps showing you pictures of new fencing being built, when in reality it's replacement fencing that was approved and funded over Obama. The military went to Congress to ask to shift funds from their appropriations and Congress said "No".

Trump still hasn't spent the wall building money he was given last year. Trump thinks if he throws enough phony video and lies out there, you'll believe he's building a wall. Clearly it's working, even though the reality is that he's been shut down at every turn.

Yes, he thinks you're dumb enough to fall for his smoke and mirrors.

Stupid is not knowing how federal appropriations and budgets work, that's the slot you fit nicely.

This from a person who thinks the President can defy Congress & take funding budgeted to the military & use it for other uses top placarte his feeble minded base.

RECENT storms? :lol:

Fucking liar.

It is just more pork for the corrupt rulers in Puerto Rico. A hurricane 2 years ago has nothing to do with it.

Note how Trumpettes don't care how Trump trashes the Constitution.

Trump says he will divert money Congress designated to the military. This is money the military does not need.

Yet military bases are still not repaired from a Hurricane 6 months earlier because they don't have funding.

Is it you hate our troops? Is it you hate the Constitution? Is it you are actually so stupid that you think this all will help the current mess at our border with Mexico? Is it you think this wall is worth cutting funding to illegal drug screening at crossing points?

Protecting the nation is more important than repairing useless military bases.

Yep, we all know that the military does not protect the nation! :21::21::21::21::21::21:

They do if they build the wall.

But keeping democrat voters out angers RealDunce.

Pretty sure illegals in the US stand at 20mil? You’re a moron. Started way before Trump.
Trump changed policy & held all those caught trying to cross the border. Any idiot would know this would end up filling up all the space we had to hold these people. Add in those asking for asylum. Then add in all the children he took. Trump created this mess. He has no clue how to fix it. He cut funding to the Central American countries so they less able to provide safety for ther people which will drive more asylum seekers.

This is what you get when you elect a President who knows basically nothing but thinks he knows everything.

Forum List

Back