more reperations bs

and many were black owners. thats small number most whites were not owners at all. my people were not. i dont own them a damn thing.
Some black slave owners did exist. And in many cases it was to purchase their own relatives and free them.

Again...who said that you PERSONALLY owe anyone anything?

Who said that you PERSONALLY "owe" anyone anything at all?

All that I did was to provide you with the correct number of slave owners in America during slavery.

Your numbers were incorrect, so don't take it personally.
i said over 3000- so i was right. most were not . in many cases black owners were just as bad at white owners.

i said over 3000- so i was right. most were not . in many cases black owners were just as bad at white owners.
Ok. So you were. Somewhat.

But just for the record, 3000 is a mere fraction of over 390,000.

Like less than 1%.

In case you didn't know that.

But now you do.

And you are correct, you don't PERSONALLY "owe anyone anything".

Well, well. It's Superbadshitstain, back again to trash everyone who doesn't agree with him.

You're a fucking joke, shitstain. The saddest part, is that you're the only one who doesn't see it. But that's par for the course with you folks, isn't it. Lol...
Your nothing but a loud mouth, coward ass, racist POS.

lord we got to fight this bs. its riduclous. no not every one benefited from slavery. there were not many slave owners at all. mauybe 3,000 out of 8, 0000 people and some were blacks. no body owes an yone anything.
Who benefitted from slavery Horseshitting? How did slavery effect black folks for generations? Slavery was the LAW of the land.

Ok. So you were. Somewhat.

But just for the record, 3000 is a mere fraction of over 390,000.

Like less than 1%.

In case you didn't know that.

But now you do.

And you are correct, you don't PERSONALLY "owe anyone anything".
sorry. just saying that not all populAtion owned slaves

Your nothing but a loud mouth, coward ass, racist POS.
And, Superbadshitstain, you're a shit-sucking, loud mouthed piece of garbage. There you go. A few insults on your level. Something you might be able to understand.

All you have are personal insults. You attack everyone who has an opinion you disagree with.

Why do you do it? Because you have nothing to offer, other than your dumb-assed insults.That's what happens when you have an IQ of 85 (if that). Lol.

You should take a long, long, vacation. Stay away until you have something worthwhile to say - like, in twenty or thirty years.

Last edited:
And, Superbadshitstain, you're a shit-sucking, loud mouthed piece of garbage. There you go. A few insults on your level. Something you might be able to understand.

All you have are personal insults. You attack everyone who has an opinion you disagree with.

Why do you do it? Because you have nothing to offer, other than your dumb-assed insults.That's what happens when you have an IQ of 85 (if that). Lol.

You should take a long, long, vacation. Stay away until you have something worthwhile to say - like, in twenty or thirty years.
You racist, ass clown WTF do you bring to the table other than those one line racist insults.

horselightning
Yup. Less that 2% of the people owned slaves and there were many black slave owners.

I don't know anyone who was a slave and I sure as shit don't know anyone who owned one.

That all happed over 150 years ago. No one today deserves one penny of our tax dollars today.

horselightning
Yup. Less that 2% of the people owned slaves and there were many black slave owners.

I don't know anyone who was a slave and I sure as shit don't know anyone who owned one.

That all happed over 150 years ago. No one today deserves one penny of our tax dollars today.
exactly its as ludicrous as saying black s paying whites becasue their african relatives in slaved thousands europens 100s
of years ago. its ridiculous.

You racist, ass clown WTF do you bring to the table other than those one line racist insults.
Superbadshitstain, why do you insist on embarrassing yourself? Of course, you don't see it. But, if you had a little class, and half-a-brain, you would. Everyone else on this board sure as Hell sees it.

You're forever hijacking threads with your juvenile nonsense. You'll post ten idiotic messages attacking most of the people who have responded to the thread. And your ridiculous posts always follow the same boring pattern.

First, you'll simply insult the other person, using your grammar school level put-downs.

Next, you'll go into the tired old whine, calling them a wassist, a clown, etc.

Finally, you try barely veiled threats. Such as calling them cowards and such. The implication being that you would kick their ass, given the opportunity.

To all of this I say, grow the fuck up.

Go take an honest look in a mirror, and try not to vomit at the sight of the stupid asshole you see looking back at you.

Now, if it's alright with you, maybe we can get back to this thread's original topic. Without any more of your bile-filled comments.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:
With conditions, I might go along.

• Get a partial payment immediately but

• But you must leave America forever and renounce forever any citizenship

• We'll even pay the transportation fees to the country of their choice

• Then get the remaining payments over a multi-year period

The reduction in the crime rates, the end of whining, and troublemaking would be worth it under those conditions.

Au revoir.
Lol. Do you think when reparations finally does pass that any of you racists cucks are going to be in on the negotiation? When we take your country from you we're going to pass it on our terms.

Superbadshitstain, why do you insist on embarrassing yourself? Of course, you don't see it. But, if you had a little class, and half-a-brain, you would. Everyone else on this board sure as Hell sees it.

You're forever hijacking threads with your juvenile nonsense. You'll post ten idiotic messages attacking most of the people who have responded to the thread. And your ridiculous posts always follow the same boring pattern.

First, you'll simply insult the other person, using your grammar school level put-downs.

Next, you'll go into the tired old whine, calling them a wassist, a clown, etc.

Finally, you try barely veiled threats. Such as calling them cowards and such. The implication being that you would kick their ass, given the opportunity.

To all of this I say, grow the fuck up.

Go take an honest look in a mirror, and try not to vomit at the sight of the stupid asshole you see looking back at you.

Now, if it's alright with you, maybe we can get back to this thread's original topic. Without any more of your bile-filled comments.

Have a nice day.
Did you say something or was it just more of the usual redneck, racist babble that you normally spew. That is comical that a fool like you would try to tell another man to grow the fuck up, I have been grown for many years and I have seen many racist, ass clowns like you.

Production o
But they’re bringing everyone down with them. Gasoline is now 75% higher since Biden stole office.
Oil production stops when the ppb goes too low. It's a business unless you want to nationalize the US oil patch.

There are 40 million slaves living today.

Liberals are right to be concerned that in the 21st century, we still have people owning people as if they were a piece of property. They are right to condemn such a circumstance as racist, and to despise a country that allows it.

P.S. Did I mention none of them are in America? Our country, being superior to most, abolished it more than 150 years ago. Yet to hear leftists talk, you’d think our country is the worst.

There are 40 million slaves living today.

Liberals are right to be concerned that in the 21st century, we still have people owning people as if they were a piece of property. They are right to condemn such a circumstance as racist, and to despise a country that allows it.

P.S. Did I mention none of them are in America? Our country, being superior to most, abolished it more than 150 years ago. Yet to hear leftists talk, you’d think our country is the worst.

its africa, asia and the middle east

Did you say something or was it just more of the usual redneck, racist babble that you normally spew. That is comical that a fool like you would try to tell another man to grow the fuck up, I have been grown for many years and I have seen many racist, ass clowns like you.
If you know someone who can read, ask them to read post #34 to you. Ask them to explain it to you -- slowly enough that even you might be able to understand it. That post contains advice that someone as slow-witted as you, should find helpful.

You can thank me later.

Forum List

Back