More Than 1,100 Ex-Justice Department Officials Call For barr’s Resignation

The Deep State reek with the STENCH of FEAR at what Barr is doing, at his use of NON-State Department AGs to independently assess criminal Democrat / Deep State cases, which eliminate any liberal lies / false accusations of him being partisan or doing the President's bidding.

The Democrats and Deep State are frantic, desperate to stop him....because they see what is coming.

Ever wonder why they're called Ex-Justice Department officials?

If my ex-wife called and said that I need to spend more money on her, I'd tell her to go to hell.

BINGO! ^^^ :thup:

who gives a fig about ex-Justice department officials?

they are gone......they ain't there anymore OP !

gone gone gone! get that?

I don’t know if the actual letter has been posted but here it is:

DOJ Alumni Statement on the Events Surrounding the Sentencing of Roger Stone

You can not talk on this topic rationally to Trumpers. To the, equal justice under the law is a joke. Trump is above the law and everything is a conspiracy.

But to the rational I quote this part of the letter. The letter was signed by over 2,000 former DOJ officials. Democrats and Republicans.

”...President Trump and Attorney General Barr have openly and repeatedly flouted this fundamental principle, most recently in connection with the sentencing of President Trump’s close associate, Roger Stone, who was convicted of serious crimes. The Department has a long-standing practice in which political appointees set broad policies that line prosecutors apply to individual cases. That practice exists to animate the constitutional principles regarding the even-handed application of the law. Although there are times when political leadership appropriately weighs in on individual prosecutions, it is unheard of for the Department’s top leaders to overrule line prosecutors, who are following established policies, in order to give preferential treatment to a close associate of the President, as Attorney General Barr did in the Stone case. It is even more outrageous for the Attorney General to intervene as he did here — after the President publicly condemned the sentencing recommendation that line prosecutors had already filed in court.”

I've never seen this happen before. I don't think it's ever happened in our nation.

Things must be getting very bad for more than 11 hundred ex justice department officials to call for barr to resign.

I hope all those who are left in the DOJ follow their advice.

More than 1,100 ex-Justice Department officials call for Barr’s resignation

I hear it's now over 2,000.

Bunch of retired liberal hacks.

Who gives a shit?
People who give a shit about this country that’s who.

I've never seen this happen before. I don't think it's ever happened in our nation.

Things must be getting very bad for more than 11 hundred ex justice department officials to call for barr to resign.

Who gives a shit?

Retired liberal hacks are the only people who care about this country? LOL!

Who gives a shit?

The letter was signed by Republicans and Democrats; liberal and conservative. In your alternative universe that does not matter. But to the sane among us it does. To those that care about the Constitution it matters what these people are saying.

You can not talk on this topic rationally to Trumpers. To the, equal justice under the law is a joke. Trump is above the law and everything is a conspiracy.

But to the rational I quote this part of the letter. The letter was signed by over 2,000 former DOJ officials. Democrats and Republicans.

”...President Trump and Attorney General Barr have openly and repeatedly flouted this fundamental principle, most recently in connection with the sentencing of President Trump’s close associate, Roger Stone, who was convicted of serious crimes. The Department has a long-standing practice in which political appointees set broad policies that line prosecutors apply to individual cases. That practice exists to animate the constitutional principles regarding the even-handed application of the law. Although there are times when political leadership appropriately weighs in on individual prosecutions, it is unheard of for the Department’s top leaders to overrule line prosecutors, who are following established policies, in order to give preferential treatment to a close associate of the President, as Attorney General Barr did in the Stone case. It is even more outrageous for the Attorney General to intervene as he did here — after the President publicly condemned the sentencing recommendation that line prosecutors had already filed in court.”

You can not talk on this topic rationally to Trumpers.

You're a whiney twat.
You can't talk rationally to anyone on any topic.

Ghosts out of the swamp? Who would have thought that there were 1,100 "ex-justice dept officials" around? How do you get to be an "official" after you leave the job anyway?

Who gives a shit?

The letter was signed by Republicans and Democrats. In your alternative universe that does not matter. But to the sane among us it does. To those that care about the Constitution it matters what these people are saying.
They are all inside washington swamp rats

trump is a washington outsider

Just because some of the signers are Republicans, is that supposed to make them a bunch of nice guys and girls?

Do you people ever think outside your own party?

Who gives a shit?

The letter was signed by Republicans and Democrats. In your alternative universe that does not matter. But to the sane among us it does. To those that care about the Constitution it matters what these people are saying.

The letter was signed by Republicans and Democrats.

So what?

In your alternative universe that does not matter.

In the real universe that doesn't matter.

To those that care about the Constitution it matters what these people are saying.

I'm sure you cared just as deeply about the abuses of the politicized investigations.

This will do him in !
63qxier36ih41.jpg

You're a whiney twat.
You can’t. Look at the insanity that has been posted by Trumpers They are all liberals or swamp rats or the deep state, etc. That is rational. LOL. It is the definition of insanity.

You're a whiney twat.
You can’t’, Look at the insanity that has been posted . They are all liberals or swamp rats or the deep state, etc. That is rational. lOL.

Yup. Bunch of retired liberal whiners.

Who gives a shit?

Who gives a shit?

So what?

To those that care about the Constitution it matters what these people are saying.

I'm sure you cared just as deeply about the abuses of the politicized investigations.
Hey, I do care about political investigations and showing favorites. That is why I am angry. I am looking down the road. If Barr and Trump gets away with this the DOJ will just be another weaponized institution to be used against political opponents.

Who gives a shit?

So what?

Hey, I do care about political investigations and showing favorites. That is why I am angry. I am looking down the road. If Barr and Trump gets away with this the DOJ will just be another weaponized institution to be used against political opponents.

Hey, I do care about political investigations and showing favorites.

Excellent. That's why Flynn and Stone should get zero jail time.

If Barr and Trump gets away with this

Exposing corrupt DOJ insiders, judges, jurors. How dare they!!

the DOJ will just be another weaponized institution to be used against political opponents.

What are you, 12 years old?

So what?

Hey, I do care about political investigations and showing favorites.

Excellent. That's why Flynn and Stone should get zero jail time.

If Barr and Trump gets away with this

Exposing corrupt DOJ insiders, judges, jurors. How dare they!!

the DOJ will just be another weaponized institution to be used against political opponents.

What are you, 12 years old?
Please, the problem with many is that you believe all government is corrupt. There are corrupt parts of the government, but the US government for the most part has been efficient and corruption free. The DOJ in particular has upheld high standards. Anyone who has been to third world nations knows that the US has stood a part from these nations. Why you think we have a third world style government is beyond me. The irony is that Trump is creating exactly the kind of government you think we have.

Forum List

Back