More Than 1,100 Ex-Justice Department Officials Call For barr’s Resignation

I've never seen this happen before. I don't think it's ever happened in our nation.

I just wonder Dana, are these the same 1100 psychology experts who swore Trump unfit for office too despite never even meeting him?

Where where these people when Eric Holder was in town?????

Eric Holder, possibly the most corrupt Attorney General in the history of the United States of America.

Sixteen Scandals: The Legacy of Eric Holder
Lol, you have to link to Tea Party patriots for Eric Holder being corrupt. LOL. Wow talk about desperate. Show me a letter from 2,000 DOJ officials that Holder is corrupt.

I've never seen this happen before. I don't think it's ever happened in our nation.

I just wonder Dana, are these the same 1100 psychology experts who swore Trump unfit for office too despite never even meeting him?

Eric Holder, possibly the most corrupt Attorney General in the history of the United States of America.

Lol, you have to link to Tea Party patriots for Eric Holder being corrupt. LOL. Wow talk about desperate. Show me a letter from 2,000 DOJ officials that Holder is corrupt.
Um, hey dummy.............ANYONE can sign that online petition claiming they are anyone with any title.

It a sham meant to fool crayon eating, single digit IQ morons with terminal TDS.

It worked on you.:21:

Billy Barr has trashed his own reputation and the reputation of the DOJ.

Before or just after the 2016 election Trump and Kushner were considering starting a private Trump security service.

It appears now Trump has a private Trump DOJ.

Things must be getting very bad for more than 11 hundred ex justice department officials to call for barr to resign.

I hope all those who are left in the DOJ follow their advice.

More than 1,100 ex-Justice Department officials call for Barr’s resignation

trump has spread his Mafia poison into the DOJ.....after calling the Media an.enemy of the state and attacking the judicial system.

He is following Putin's directions perfectly...

Why? We're looking for an HONEST opinion Slaw, not another CORRUPT one. You know 2000 honest DOJ officials? Where were these people for Eric Holder? Loretta Lynch? Janet Reno?

Nope, first one they ever attack is the ONE PERSON INVESTIGATING THEM. :auiqs.jpg:

Um, hey dummy.............ANYONE can sign that online petition claiming they are anyone with any title.

It a sham meant to fool crayon eating, single digit IQ morons with terminal TDS.

Is that all you have dumb ass. You have nothing but sorry excuses. When you think of something intelligent to contribute come back. Show me something where they are not whom they proclaim to be. What a moron.

BTW you shouldn’t wear your stupidity on your sleeve by equating not guilty with exoneration.

Why? We're looking for an HONEST opinion Slaw, not another CORRUPT one. You know 2000 honest DOJ officials? Where were these people for Eric Holder? Loretta Lynch? Janet Reno?

Nope, first one they ever attack is the ONE PERSON INVESTIGATING THEM. :auiqs.jpg:
Boob Toob as usual seems completely lost. You post some kind of pathetic link to the tea party of all the desparate measures the make an outlandish arguments about the honesty of 2000 DOJ officials who you wouldn’t be fit to shine their shoes.

Last edited:

Is that all you have dumb ass.

Interrogatives end in question marks, not periods. You should remember that when questioning other people's intelligence, especially after claiming 2,000 DOJ officials for a topic where only 1100 were involved, then talking about the OTHER side not having any facts.

FACT: All those tards claiming Trump was a dangerous psycho about to pop, that went NO WHERE.

Same place this story is headed.

Boob Toob as usual seems completely lost.
pathetic link
desparate measures
outlandish arguments
Gee, I really hit a nerve haven't I? Usually happens when you don't have any answer for the fact that this is just another Trump hit piece aimed at stopping his swamp drain.
BTW, if you question my tubes, let me tell you, I even own my own tube tester. Probably have 60-70 tubes in my living room right now.

Now if you don't have anything to add to the thread or to put up against the common knowledge of Holder's corruption, do please keep on with the ineffective personal attacks.

pathetic link
desparate measures
outlandish arguments
Gee, I really hit a nerve haven't I? Usually happens when you don't have any answer for the fact that this is just another Trump hit piece aimed at stopping his swamp drain.
BTW, if you question my tubes, let me tell you, I even own my own tube tester. Probably have 60-70 tubes in my living room right now.

Now if you don't have anything to add to the thread or to put up against the common knowledge of Holder's corruption, do please keep on with the ineffective personal attacks.
You personally attack me than complain when I return fire. Don’t attack me personally and I won’t attack you. As far as Holder is concerned the Pubs controlled the House for 6 years under Obama and found nothing. There was never the revolt of DOJ officials under Holder as you see under Barr. As a matter of fact, there has never been a revolt in the DOJ like this EVER..

Is that all you have dumb ass. You have nothing but sorry excuses. When you think of something intelligent to contribute come back. Show me something where they are not whom they proclaim to be. What a moron.

BTW you shouldn’t wear your stupidity on your sleeve by equating not guilty with exoneration.
Sorry to burst your bubble, Simpleton.
Anyone cn click on the link and sign up.

Anyone cn click on the link nd sign up.
Prove they are not who they say they are, dumbass. You’re the one making the allegation.

pathetic link
desparate measures
outlandish arguments

You personally attack me than complain when I return fire. Don’t attack me personally and I won’t attack you. As far as Holder is concerned the Pubs controlled the House for 6 years under Obama and found nothing. There was never the revolt of DOJ officials under Holder as you see under Barr. As a matter of fact, there has never been a revolt in the DOJ like this EVER..
"Ex" means they are not in the DOJ, Crayon Muncher.

I signed it. 1101

Prove they are not who they say they are, dumbass. You’re the one making the allegation.
I don't need to prove anything to a single digit IQ simpleton like you.

Anyone can click the link and sign up.

pathetic link
desparate measures
outlandish arguments

"Ex" means they are not in the DOJ, Crayon Muncher.
You idiot you are mixing the letter with the resignation of the DOJ attorneys.

I don't need to prove anything to a single digit IQ simpleton like you.

Anyone can click the link and sign up.
What are you on repeat mode, you low IQ amoeba. You made an allegation, now prove it. If you can’t then you are just lying. As if that is anything new. LOL. :5_1_12024:

Retired liberal hacks are the only people who care about this country? LOL!
The letter was signed by Republicans and Democrats. In your alternative universe that does not matter. But to the sane among us it does. To those that care about the Constitution it matters what these people are saying.

The letter was signed by Republicans and Democrats.

So what?

In your alternative universe that does not matter.

In the real universe that doesn't matter.

To those that care about the Constitution it matters what these people are saying.

I'm sure you cared just as deeply about the abuses of the politicized investigations.
Hey, I do care about political investigations and showing favorites. That is why I am angry. I am looking down the road. If Barr and Trump gets away with this the DOJ will just be another weaponized institution to be used against political opponents.

Hey, I do care about political investigations and showing favorites.

Excellent. That's why Flynn and Stone should get zero jail time.

If Barr and Trump gets away with this

Exposing corrupt DOJ insiders, judges, jurors. How dare they!!

the DOJ will just be another weaponized institution to be used against political opponents.

What are you, 12 years old?
Please, the problem with many is that you believe all government is corrupt. There are corrupt parts of the government, but the US government for the most part has been efficient and corruption free. The DOJ in particular has upheld high standards. Anyone who has been to third world nations knows that the US has stood a part from these nations. Why you think we have a third world style government is beyond me. The irony is that Trump is creating exactly the kind of government you think we have.

The DOJ in particular has upheld high standards.

What standards were they using when they launched Crossfire Hurricane?

Forum List

Back