More than 100 violent criminals released under Trumps first step act

Trump blows enough hot air, to fill a hot air balloon.

His dumb supporters, will support him no matter what, because they're savages.

On the other hand, 496 were in prison for weapons/explosives-related crimes, 239 for sex offenses, 178 for fraud/bribery/extortion, 118 for burglary/larceny and 106 for robbery, according to the data.

Another 59 were imprisoned over homicide/aggravated assault, 46 for immigration-related offenses, nine for counterfeiting/embezzlement and two for national security reasons.

LOVELY! Rapists,possible terrorists,robbers...just more beacons of light in our society!

I cannot wait for the Trump worshipers come in and spin this.

Exclusive: Violent criminals and sex offenders released early due to 'First Step Act' legislation

I forgot we elected a closet democrap for president. Banning guns,Releasing criminals,wants to flood America with more legal immigrants than ever...jesus christ.
Well, he has a long way to go to reach the 20 Million Illegal Alien Criminals Democrats have released in to this country.

source.gif

The silence is deafening.
Well, he has a long way to go before he reaches the 20 Million Criminal Illegal Aliens Democrats have released in to this Country!

DOJ Releases Shocking 2018 Illegal Alien Crime Statistics and Media is Silent

The report found that more than one-in-five of all persons in Bureau of Prisons custody were known or suspected aliens, and 93 percent of confirmed aliens in DOJ custody were in the United States unlawfully.

A stunning total of 57,820 known or suspected illegal aliens were in DOJ custody for a range of offenses as of the end of the first quarter of the Fiscal Year 2018, which tells you exactly how many criminal aliens ICE and HSI have captured.

Yep, I wish it didn’t happen. I don’t want any prisoners released early. Government fucks stuff up all the time.

I don’t agree with a lot of what Trump does. He should have never signed a budget that added to the debt, that the Democrat controlled house developed. Trump should have shut down the government and fired all “non essential” government employees.

In this case, the bill was bipartisan, but I am not at all surprised that government fucked something up. I can’t believe so many people want the incompetent government to run healthcare.

Exclusive: Violent criminals and sex offenders released early due to 'First Step Act' legislation

I forgot we elected a closet democrap for president. Banning guns,Releasing criminals,wants to flood America with more legal immigrants than ever...jesus christ.
Well, he has a long way to go to reach the 20 Million Illegal Alien Criminals Democrats have released in to this country.

source.gif
Why does The Democrat Party Hate American Citizens?

Illegal Alien Crime and Violence by the Numbers: We’re All Victims

The overall perspective of the criminal behavior of illegal aliens is grim. In a 2007 Government Accountability Office study of 55,322 illegal aliens, analysts discovered that they were arrested at least a total of 459,614 times, averaging about eight arrests per illegal alien: 70 percent had between two and 10 arrests, and 26 percent (about 15,000) had 11 or more arrests. Drug or immigration offenses accounted for 45 percent of all offenses, and approximately 12 percent (over 6,600 illegal aliens) were arrested for violent offenses such as murder, robbery, assault, and sex-related crimes.[14]

An FBI crime study also shows heavy illegal alien involvement in criminal activity revealed these statistics:

• 75 percent of those on the most wanted criminals list in Los Angeles, Phoenix and Albuquerque are illegal aliens.

• One quarter of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals, as are more than 40 percent of all inmates in Arizona and 48 percent in New Mexico jails.

• Over 53 percent of all investigated burglaries reported in California, New Mexico, Nevada, Arizona, and Texas are perpetrated by illegal aliens.

• 63 percent of cited drivers in Arizona have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that number, 97 percent are illegal aliens. 66 percent of cited drivers in New Mexico have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 66 percent, 98 percent are illegal aliens.[15]

The numbers don’t show attitude or intent. “United States is stupid … I come back every time,” asserted Mexican national Rolando Mota-Campos to a Virginia-based immigration agent after his 11th arrest — for crimes ranging from abduction, assault, four DUIs, vehicular assault, attempted robbery, and domestic violence. Mota-Campos has been deported three times and has vowed to return again.[16]

And the numbers don’t show the depth of depravity of some illegal alien criminals. In Arizona, Mexican national Santana Batiz Aceves was charged with 47 counts of rape based on DNA evidence. He has already been deported twice for drug charges in California. Aceves also faces charges of kidnapping, aggravated assault, sexual abuse of a minor, giving police false information, providing false documents, and trespassing.[17]

The statistics are traumatic, but the anecdotal stories are horrifying.

• A year after Baltimore’s mayor signed an order officially converting the city into a sanctuary for illegal immigrants, federal authorities arrested an undocumented Ecuadorian national wanted for the brutal rape of a nine-year-old girl.[18]

• Carlos Martinelly-Montano, a Bolivian national who killed a Virginia nun in a drunk-driving accident, was on a new federal government supervised release program, allowing the illegal alien — who committed a series of crimes — to remain on the streets despite being subject to deportation. Rather than detaining Montano, authorities determined that he was a candidate for the Alternatives to Detention (ATD) program, which supposedly monitored his whereabouts.[19]

• Guatemalan illegal alien Juan Tzun killed California sheriff’s dispatcher Dominick Durden. In 2008, Tzun was charged with two felonies. He pled guilty to one felony and the other was dropped. Tzun was given 3 years probation but should have been deported. A year later he was caught driving drunk. Three more years probation, but again, no deportation. Another year later, Tzun was caught driving drunk a second time and was released — two months later he drove into Durden and instantly killed him. Finally, ICE detained Tzun until an immigration judge freed him on bond. Tzun spent all of 35 days in jail, and is now in detention pending deportation.[20]

Last edited:
Perfect example as to why we need small government. Government is largely incompetent.

I don’t think Trump hand selected those released, but if people who should not have been released were released because of a screw up or poorly worded legislation, I am not at all surprised.

source.gif
One deflection and one "i didn't like him anyway".

Lol

source.gif
One deflection and one "i didn't like him anyway".

Lol
Why do you hate America, and American Citizens?

Well, he has a long way to go before he reaches the 20 Million Criminal Illegal Aliens Democrats have released in to this Country!

The report found that more than one-in-five of all persons in Bureau of Prisons custody were known or suspected aliens, and 93 percent of confirmed aliens in DOJ custody were in the United States unlawfully.

A stunning total of 57,820 known or suspected illegal aliens were in DOJ custody for a range of offenses as of the end of the first quarter of the Fiscal Year 2018, which tells you exactly how many criminal aliens ICE and HSI have captured.

I guess you didnt notice but trump is also releasing them into the country,,,

its called a uniparty for a reason,,,

Why do lefties think you can’t disagree with elected officials who you support?

It’s kinda weird.

You guys think absolutely 100% of everything Obama ever did was exactly the correct thing to do?

I guess you didnt notice but trump is also releasing them into the country,,,

its called a uniparty for a reason,,,
Unlike Illegal Aliens, these people were arrested, faced trial, and did time for their crimes. They weren't arrested 20 times and sent back to Central America never to be held accountable for their actions like The Left allows to happen with illegal aliens and sanctuary cities.

Trump did not personally release any of these prisoners who have already served time. This was a Law, passed by Congress, and administered by Public Officials, and Prison Officials. Many of The Democrats Running for President Voted to pass this prison reform law.

The Left continues to Falsely Cry Wolf that Trump is a Racist and that the Criminal Justice System is Racist. When he signs a Bill that Congress passed to address the very issues The Left was complaining about, suddenly its a bad thing?

This is why no one takes The Left's Whining about anything seriously.

Forum List

Back