🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More than 500 legal scholars agree that Trump has committed impeachable offenses

But trump is smart ,,not a devious pk?

Yep, that's why I voted for him to clean out the corrupt, tax-spending bureaucrat career government cesspool. Anyone calling Trump 'devious' is themselves devious. It's a Marxist tactic...Blame others who are innocent but with whom you disagree, for the wrong doing you yourself are doing. You represent that tactic.
Do some reading Find out about this scum you support all the people he screwed

Do you believe that Russian ads changed people's minds?

Answer my question first...

Sometimes.

Thanks.

I think that ads can have an impact, probably more than any of us think. The amount of money spent on advertising in this country is staggering, I do not think that companies are dumb enough to spend it without a good reason.

So, based upon that I would say that the Russian ads had the same effect as any other ad

Shocking, but that's a verbose answer to a different question.

Additionally, how much did Russia allegedly spend on these ads?

This article that Zorro posted was great, read it.

What you are saying is that the family of elites should face no accountability for corrupt behavior. That sounds absurd in my book.

Defining a Theory of ‘Bribery’ for Impeachment
". . . In the American political tradition, officeholders, candidates and their families do not get a free pass—even when they are the political opponents of the president. Indeed, we think Trump would have abdicated his duty if he refused to push for an investigation that was otherwise warranted. Failing to investigate conduct that otherwise warranted an investigation would itself create allegations of improper conduct, and rightly so. Trump cannot escape that difficult choice and political responsibility for it merely by saying: My political opponent’s son must not face any accountability because he is my rival’s son.. . ."

again, what other Americans was Trump trying to put in the crosshairs on the phone call?

It really doesn't matter.

If the Biden's are guilty of a crime. . . It was his job to root out corruption in our administrative dealing with other nations.

Once the investigation commenced, I have heard that the other Americans that were involved in this corruption were friends of the Kerry's and the Pelosi family. . . though I am not positive of the details.

A lot of folks associated with the Obama administration profited from the neo-nazi coup that was funded and supported by the State Department.

Are you really this uninformed?

RAY McGOVERN: Ukraine For Dummies

The Untold Story of the Trump-Ukraine ‘Scandal’: The Routine Corruption of US Foreign Policy
The Untold Story of the Trump-Ukraine 'Scandal': The Routine Corruption of US Foreign Policy

". . . . We know from the leaked, early 2014 telephone conversation between Victoria Nuland, then assistant secretary of state for European and Eurasian affairs, and Geoffrey Pyatt, then U.S. ambassador to Ukraine, that then Vice President Biden played a role in “midwifing” the U.S.-backed overthrow of an elected Ukrainian government soon after that conversation.

That’s the biggest crime in this story that isn’t being told. The illegal overthrow of a sovereign government.

As booty from the coup, the sitting vice president’s son, Hunter Biden, soon got a seat on the board of Ukraine’s biggest gas producer, Burisma Holdings. This can only be seen as a transparently neocolonial maneuver to take over a country and install one’s own people. But Biden’s son wasn’t the only one.

Left to right: Kerry, post-coup president Petro Poroshenko, Pyatt and Nuland, June 2014. (State Dept.)

A family friend of then Secretary of State John Kerry also joined Burisma’s board. U.S. agricultural giant Monsanto got a Ukrainian contract soon after the overthrow. And the first, post-coup Ukrainian finance minister was an American citizen, a former State Department official, who was given Ukrainian citizenship the day before she took up the post.

After a Ukrainian prosecutor began looking into possible corruption at Burisma, Biden openly admitted at a conference last year that as vice president he withheld a $1 billion credit line to Ukraine until the government fired the prosecutor. As Biden says himself, it took only six hours for it to happen.

Exactly what Biden boasted of doing is what the Democrats are now accusing Trump of doing, and it isn’t clear if Trump got what he wanted as Biden did.

Threats, Bribes and Blackmail

That leads to another major part of this story not being told: the routine way the U.S. government conducts foreign policy: with bribes, threats and blackmail.

Trump may have withheld military aid to seek a probe into Biden, but it is hypocritically being framed by Democrats as an abuse of power out of the ordinary. But it is very much ordinary.

Examples abound. The threat of withholding foreign aid was wielded against nations on the UN Security Council in 1991 when the U.S. sought authorization for the First Gulf War. Yemen had the temerity to vote against. A member of the U.S. delegation told Yemen’s ambassador: “That’s the most expensive vote you ever cast.” The U.S. then cut $70 million in foreign aid to the Middle East’s poorest nation, and Saudi Arabia repatriated about a million Yemeni workers.

The same thing happened before the Second Gulf War in 2003, as revealed by whistleblower Katharine Gun (who will appear Friday night on CN Live!). Gun leaked an NSA memo that showed the U.S. sought help from its British counterpart in signals intelligence to spy on the missions of Security Council members to get “leverage” over them to influence their vote to authorize the invasion of Iraq.

In 2001 the U.S. threatened the end of military and foreign aid if nations did not conclude bilateral agreements granting immunity to U.S. troops before the International Criminal Court.

More recently, the U.S. used its muscle against Ecuador, including dangling a $10 billion IMF loan, in exchange for the expulsion of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange from its London embassy.

This is how the U.S. conducts “diplomacy.”

As former UN Secretary General Boutros Boutros Ghali wrote:

“Coming from a developing country, I was trained extensively in international law and diplomacy and mistakenly assumed that the great powers, especially the United States, also trained their representatives in diplomacy and accepted the value of it. But the Roman Empire had no need for diplomacy. Nor does the United States. Diplomacy is perceived by an imperial power as a waste of time and prestige and a sign of weakness.”

This fundamental corruption of U.S. foreign policy, which includes overthrowing elected governments, is matched only by the corruption of a political system that exalts partisan political power above all else. Exposing this deep-seated and longstanding corruption should take precedence over scoring partisan scalps, whether Biden’s or Trump’s."

It doesn’t matter...correct. The Senate isn’t interested in doing it’s duty.

If the House was interested in doing IT'S duty, all the corruption of the Ukrainian coup, and the assorted spoils that went along with it would come to light, so that the American people would know why Trump was doing what he was doing.

It would not even go to the Senate for trial.

Waste of time.

The House is doing its duty. Trump is corrupt. It’s as simple as that.

And yet, no one has pointed to a crime. Go figure!

Sometimes.

Thanks.

I think that ads can have an impact, probably more than any of us think. The amount of money spent on advertising in this country is staggering, I do not think that companies are dumb enough to spend it without a good reason.

So, based upon that I would say that the Russian ads had the same effect as any other ad

So $100,000 spent on Facebook ads compared to Hillary's $1 billion spent on ads...….

Did I say that?

Do you dispute either figure?
Hillary spent, I think, twice what Trump spent.
Compared to a few dozen votes bought by Russian ads? Maybe.

Nobody has any idea how much was done on FB to influence the election.

A fake account spreading fake news does not cost a dime and could reach millions if it gets repeated enough.

So, you've got NOTHING. Why not just say so?

Yep, that's why I voted for him to clean out the corrupt, tax-spending bureaucrat career government cesspool. Anyone calling Trump 'devious' is themselves devious. It's a Marxist tactic...Blame others who are innocent but with whom you disagree, for the wrong doing you yourself are doing. You represent that tactic.
Read what Daily Kos?

Even your comrades have given up that dead horse!
False. It is still the conclusion of the entire intelligence community and of the special counsel's report that russia assisted trump in the 2016 election and trump welcomed the help.

I know being in your little right wing nutsack...er, bubble makes you think that nobody cares, but people outside the rightwing nutsack still care.

Russians changed how many Dem voters into Trump voters?
I don't know. Do you?

Read what Daily Kos?
Read about his money laundering ,his deals with Russian banks ,,why won't American banks loan him ,,,the emolument clause three wives cheating on them all ,,,,a real scumbag you support be proud

False. It is still the conclusion of the entire intelligence community and of the special counsel's report that russia assisted trump in the 2016 election and trump welcomed the help.

I know being in your little right wing nutsack...er, bubble makes you think that nobody cares, but people outside the rightwing nutsack still care.

I don't know. Do you?
And the POS will do it again look for help from his Russian friends

I don't know. Do you?

Well, lots of Dem idiots, potentially millions.

Read what Daily Kos?
Read about his money laundering ,his deals with Russian banks ,,why won't American banks loan him ,,,the emolument clause three wives cheating on them all ,,,,a real scumbag you support be proud

Where? In the Daily Kos? Or maybe some leftist rag? Did Adam Schiff tell you that?

From a reliable source with a working link show us the money laundering.

So what if he had deals with Russian Banks? Don't the Biden's have numerous massive economic deals with the Ukarine and China?

If you were borrowing hundreds of millions of dollars, would you not look around the world for the best deal?

Even the whacked-out Democrats in Washington have dumped any interest in the Emoluments Clause. Undoubtedly they don't want to call attention to themselves.

He's had, three wives. So what?

My%20meme%21-S.jpg

Do you believe that Russian ads changed people's minds?

Answer my question first...

Sometimes.

Thanks.

So $100,000 spent on Facebook ads compared to Hillary's $1 billion spent on ads...….
Hillary spent over $1.5 billion

This article that Zorro posted was great, read it.

What you are saying is that the family of elites should face no accountability for corrupt behavior. That sounds absurd in my book.

". . . In the American political tradition, officeholders, candidates and their families do not get a free pass—even when they are the political opponents of the president. Indeed, we think Trump would have abdicated his duty if he refused to push for an investigation that was otherwise warranted. Failing to investigate conduct that otherwise warranted an investigation would itself create allegations of improper conduct, and rightly so. Trump cannot escape that difficult choice and political responsibility for it merely by saying: My political opponent’s son must not face any accountability because he is my rival’s son.. . ."

again, what other Americans was Trump trying to put in the crosshairs on the phone call?

If the Biden's are guilty of a crime. . . It was his job to root out corruption in our administrative dealing with other nations.

Once the investigation commenced, I have heard that the other Americans that were involved in this corruption were friends of the Kerry's and the Pelosi family. . . though I am not positive of the details.

A lot of folks associated with the Obama administration profited from the neo-nazi coup that was funded and supported by the State Department.

The Untold Story of the Trump-Ukraine ‘Scandal’: The Routine Corruption of US Foreign Policy
The Untold Story of the Trump-Ukraine 'Scandal': The Routine Corruption of US Foreign Policy

". . . . We know from the leaked, early 2014 telephone conversation between Victoria Nuland, then assistant secretary of state for European and Eurasian affairs, and Geoffrey Pyatt, then U.S. ambassador to Ukraine, that then Vice President Biden played a role in “midwifing” the U.S.-backed overthrow of an elected Ukrainian government soon after that conversation.

That’s the biggest crime in this story that isn’t being told. The illegal overthrow of a sovereign government.

As booty from the coup, the sitting vice president’s son, Hunter Biden, soon got a seat on the board of Ukraine’s biggest gas producer, Burisma Holdings. This can only be seen as a transparently neocolonial maneuver to take over a country and install one’s own people. But Biden’s son wasn’t the only one.

Left to right: Kerry, post-coup president Petro Poroshenko, Pyatt and Nuland, June 2014. (State Dept.)

A family friend of then Secretary of State John Kerry also joined Burisma’s board. U.S. agricultural giant Monsanto got a Ukrainian contract soon after the overthrow. And the first, post-coup Ukrainian finance minister was an American citizen, a former State Department official, who was given Ukrainian citizenship the day before she took up the post.

After a Ukrainian prosecutor began looking into possible corruption at Burisma, Biden openly admitted at a conference last year that as vice president he withheld a $1 billion credit line to Ukraine until the government fired the prosecutor. As Biden says himself, it took only six hours for it to happen.

Exactly what Biden boasted of doing is what the Democrats are now accusing Trump of doing, and it isn’t clear if Trump got what he wanted as Biden did.

That leads to another major part of this story not being told: the routine way the U.S. government conducts foreign policy: with bribes, threats and blackmail.

Trump may have withheld military aid to seek a probe into Biden, but it is hypocritically being framed by Democrats as an abuse of power out of the ordinary. But it is very much ordinary.

Examples abound. The threat of withholding foreign aid was wielded against nations on the UN Security Council in 1991 when the U.S. sought authorization for the First Gulf War. Yemen had the temerity to vote against. A member of the U.S. delegation told Yemen’s ambassador: “That’s the most expensive vote you ever cast.” The U.S. then cut $70 million in foreign aid to the Middle East’s poorest nation, and Saudi Arabia repatriated about a million Yemeni workers.

The same thing happened before the Second Gulf War in 2003, as revealed by whistleblower Katharine Gun (who will appear Friday night on CN Live!). Gun leaked an NSA memo that showed the U.S. sought help from its British counterpart in signals intelligence to spy on the missions of Security Council members to get “leverage” over them to influence their vote to authorize the invasion of Iraq.

In 2001 the U.S. threatened the end of military and foreign aid if nations did not conclude bilateral agreements granting immunity to U.S. troops before the International Criminal Court.

More recently, the U.S. used its muscle against Ecuador, including dangling a $10 billion IMF loan, in exchange for the expulsion of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange from its London embassy.

“Coming from a developing country, I was trained extensively in international law and diplomacy and mistakenly assumed that the great powers, especially the United States, also trained their representatives in diplomacy and accepted the value of it. But the Roman Empire had no need for diplomacy. Nor does the United States. Diplomacy is perceived by an imperial power as a waste of time and prestige and a sign of weakness.”

This fundamental corruption of U.S. foreign policy, which includes overthrowing elected governments, is matched only by the corruption of a political system that exalts partisan political power above all else. Exposing this deep-seated and longstanding corruption should take precedence over scoring partisan scalps, whether Biden’s or Trump’s."

If the House was interested in doing IT'S duty, all the corruption of the Ukrainian coup, and the assorted spoils that went along with it would come to light, so that the American people would know why Trump was doing what he was doing.

Waste of time.

Of course he is corrupt, it is the nature of D.C., THEY ARE ALL CORRUPT.

But the point here, is you cannot have double standards, which is what the House is doing.

I guess you didn't read my post, or all the examples the article gave, or that law blog gave.

It seems your personal animosity for Trump is over-ruling any good judgement you may have once had.

The simple fact of the matter is, we have a duly elected president that has done nothing more worse than any other politician,.

If you deny this, you are being delusional. And further more, you are destroying the Republic in your blind support for party over nation.

A Successful Coup Against Trump Will Murder American Democracy

Progressives want real change and Trump impeached, but these desires are at variance with one another.

"President Trump calls it a witch hunt, but it really is a coup against American democracy. The Democrats who want Trump impeached don’t realize this. They just want Trump impeached because they don’t like him. The impeach Trump people don’t understand that if the coup against the elected president succeeds, every future president will know that if he attempts to “drain the swamp” or bring any changes not acceptable to the ruling elite, he, too, will be destroyed. Voters who want real change will also get the message and give up trying to elect a president or members of the House and Senate who will be responsive to voters. It will mean the end of democracy and accountable government. Unhindered rule by the Deep State and associated elites will take democracy’s place.

It is unfortunate that progressives do not understand this. Progressives want real change and Trump impeached, but these desires are at variance with one another.

Few, if any, of the impeach Trump crowd are paying any attention to the fabricated case against Trump that has taken the place of the Russiagate fabrication that failed. They could not care less what the case is or whether it is a fabrication. Dislike of Trump suffices.

Nevertheless, let’s look at the fabricated case.. . . . "

An analysis by USA Today published in June 2016 found that over the previous three decades, Donald Trump and his businesses have been involved in 3,500 legal cases in U.S. federal courts and state court, an unprecedented number for a U.S. presidential candidate.[1] Of the 3,500 suits, Trump or one of his companies were plaintiffs in 1,900; defendants in 1,450; and bankruptcy, third party, or other in 150.[1] Trump was named in at least 169 suits in federal court.[2] Over 150 other cases were in the Seventeenth Judicial Circuit Court of Florida (covering Broward County, Florida) since 1983.[3] In about 500 cases, judges dismissed plaintiffs' claims against Trump. In hundreds more, cases ended with the available public record unclear about the resolution.[1] Where there was a clear resolution, Trump won 451 times, and lost 38.[4]

The topics of the legal cases include contract disputes, defamation claims, and allegations of sexual harassment. Trump's companies have been involved in more than 100 tax disputes, and on "at least three dozen" occasions the New York State Department of Taxation and Finance has obtained tax liens against Trump properties for nonpayment of taxes.[1] On a number of occasions, Trump has threatened legal action but did not ultimately follow through.[5]

Waste of time.

Of course he is corrupt, it is the nature of D.C., THEY ARE ALL CORRUPT.

But the point here, is you cannot have double standards, which is what the House is doing.

I guess you didn't read my post, or all the examples the article gave, or that law blog gave.

It seems your personal animosity for Trump is over-ruling any good judgement you may have once had.

The simple fact of the matter is, we have a duly elected president that has done nothing more worse than any other politician,.

If you deny this, you are being delusional. And further more, you are destroying the Republic in your blind support for party over nation.

Progressives want real change and Trump impeached, but these desires are at variance with one another.

"President Trump calls it a witch hunt, but it really is a coup against American democracy. The Democrats who want Trump impeached don’t realize this. They just want Trump impeached because they don’t like him. The impeach Trump people don’t understand that if the coup against the elected president succeeds, every future president will know that if he attempts to “drain the swamp” or bring any changes not acceptable to the ruling elite, he, too, will be destroyed. Voters who want real change will also get the message and give up trying to elect a president or members of the House and Senate who will be responsive to voters. It will mean the end of democracy and accountable government. Unhindered rule by the Deep State and associated elites will take democracy’s place.

It is unfortunate that progressives do not understand this. Progressives want real change and Trump impeached, but these desires are at variance with one another.

Few, if any, of the impeach Trump crowd are paying any attention to the fabricated case against Trump that has taken the place of the Russiagate fabrication that failed. They could not care less what the case is or whether it is a fabrication. Dislike of Trump suffices.

Nevertheless, let’s look at the fabricated case.. . . . "

Hoax hoax hoax wolf wolf wolf The pos is unfit to lead our country

From what I can gather it seems that there are over 17,000 faculty employed in law schools in the U.S. Aren't they all "law scholars"? If you do the math it seems that 500 radical leftie professors who hate the President is a pretty small number among "law scholars".
Then there are the obama types who are often called law professors who are merely instructors

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...a-11ea-a659-7d69641c6ff7_story.html?tid=sm_fb

Of course, republican voters only trust what Fox News is the GOP is telling them. They can’t handle any sort of cognitive dissonance. Their pre-conceived notions are too delicate.

Let’s here from 500 legal practitioners with a proven track record of dispassionate, binary interpretation and application of the law surrounding impeachable offenses then I will sit up and take notice. Scholars hypothesize.

Waste of time.

And yet, no one has pointed to a crime. Go figure!

No crime necessary...

“You don’t even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this constitutional republic if this body determines that your conduct as a public official is clearly out of bounds in your role, Impeachment is not about punishment. Impeachment is about cleansing the office. Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office.”

Lindsey Graham,

From what I can gather it seems that there are over 17,000 faculty employed in law schools in the U.S. Aren't they all "law scholars"? If you do the math it seems that 500 radical leftie professors who hate the President is a pretty small number among "law scholars".
Then there are the obama types who are often called law professors who are merely instructors
The smartest guys in the room and dotards berate them ? Figures

Forum List

Back