More than 500 legal scholars agree that Trump has committed impeachable offenses

From what I can gather it seems that there are over 17,000 faculty employed in law schools in the U.S. Aren't they all "law scholars"? If you do the math it seems that 500 radical leftie professors who hate the President is a pretty small number among "law scholars".
Then there are the obama types who are often called law professors who are merely instructors
The smartest guys in the room and dotards berate them ? Figures

If they were the smatest guys in the room they would be practicing law, not teaching it to future multi-millionaires. They teach because its easy and they don't get challenged. They don't have to put their theories into practice. They can continue to live in their fantasy world of academia. Emotional adolescents, like most Democrats.

From what I can gather it seems that there are over 17,000 faculty employed in law schools in the U.S. Aren't they all "law scholars"? If you do the math it seems that 500 radical leftie professors who hate the President is a pretty small number among "law scholars".
Then there are the obama types who are often called law professors who are merely instructors
Yes, when they are babbling bullshit

If they were the smatest guys in the room they would be practicing law, not teaching it to future multi-millionaires. They teach because its easy and they don't get challenged. They don't have to put their theories into practice. They can continue to live in their fantasy world of academia. Emotional adolescents, like most Democrats.
You nailed it

Doing business as ,did you graduate HS , College ? Why bash these important people in our lives? Just because Trump is an idiot doesn't mean Dems are,,rather IMO republicans are ,for giving us this moron

Doing business as ,did you graduate HS , College ? Why bash these important people in our lives? Just because Trump is an idiot doesn't mean Dems are,,rather IMO republicans are ,for giving us this moron
I didnt drag them into our national discussion

They are partisan hacks serving the democrat party

Their alleged legal scholarship is no longer impressive to most Americans

The smartest guys in the room

In all 57 states.

In all 57 states.
Hurricane hits Alabama?

In all 57 states.
Hurricane hits Alabama?

Every family will save $2500 a year.

In all 57 states.
In all fairness to the big brains on the left, the guy who said that was a lib but not a real professor

In all 57 states.
In all fairness to the big brains the guy who said that was a lib but not a real professor
did they correct him? hahahahahahahaha

In all 57 states.
Hurricane hits Alabama?

Every family will save $2500 a year.
And get to keep their doctor

Not

In all 57 states.
In all fairness to the big brains the guy who said that was a lib but not a real professor
did they correct him? hahahahahahahaha
No

They kissed his feet

WHEN will you mental midgets get it?

Search Results
Web results
Exclusive: Trump's 3,500 lawsuits unprecedented for a ...

https://www.usatoday.com › elections › donald-trump-lawsuits-legal-battles

Jun 1, 2016 - USA TODAY analysis finds 3500 legal actions by and against Trump, fighting everyone from the government to the vodka makers.

Legal affairs of Donald Trump - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Legal_affairs_of_Donald_Trump

An analysis by USA Today published in June 2016 found that over the previous three decades, Donald Trump and his businesses have been involved in 3,500 legal cases ...
Lawsuits 1973–1999 · ‎Lawsuits 2000–2009 · ‎Lawsuits 2010–present
You visited this page on 12/8/19.

An Updated Guide to Every Lawsuit Donald Trump Faces ...

https://fortune.com › 2018/09/21 › donald-trump-lawsuit-investigation-cha...

Sep 21, 2018 - Donald Trump faces an increasing number of lawsuits against him personally ... These include lawsuits brought in state and federal court by ...
Missing: 3500 ‎| ‎Must include: ‎3500

Just like founding a company and actually running it is extremely difficult SO IS winning the Presidency and actually running the country Trump was great in spreading his horse manure in order to win ,but one there the pos is oblivious

Just like founding a company and actually running it is extremely difficult SO IS winning the Presidency and actually running the country Trump was great in spreading his horse manure in order to win ,but one there the pos is oblivious
so you think it's an easy job?

Democrats believe in PARROTING

Democrats are impressed by big numbers

If 50,000 people say Hunter Biden is innocent, then we need no INVESTIGATION because, to quote Low IQ Joe

NOBODY is "saying that" Hunter got a KICKBACK.

WE DO NOT CARE HOW MANY LEFT WING LIARS EXIST IN AMERICA AND STAND UP AND LIE ON DEMAND FROM THE DEMOCRATS

WE CARE ABOUT TRUTH, THE SOLVENCY OF AMERICA, and WHETHER HUNTER BIDEN RECEIVED A KICKBACK FROM A US FOREIGN AID PACKAGE

He cant deal with our foreign allies ,he can't deal with the opposition party ,he cant deal with his own people they leave him in droves

Just like founding a company and actually running it is extremely difficult SO IS winning the Presidency and actually running the country Trump was great in spreading his horse manure in order to win ,but once there the pos is oblivious
so you think it's an easy job?
I just told you how difficult almost impossible
too much for obammy I know. he couldn't figure out how to help his own race.

Forum List

Back